CORA Physical Therapy Employee Reviews for Senior Clinical Manager

A company that treats you like family!
Senior Clinic Manager (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 10, 2016
I started directly out of PT school as a new grad and was immediately sold on several factors the CEU/Tuition Assistance program is fantastic and allows me to seek out learning that interests me and the higher up management in the company is really down to earth and easy to work with/talk to which is rare to find in a large company that gives CORA a family/team orientation. I have worked my way up in the company to a clinic manager and now up to a Senior Clinic Manager and that same higher up management saw and valued my passion and leadership potential and has helped me to succeed in my career and become a better therapist.
Pros
Great higher level managment, CORA very user friendly documentation system, Great teamwork/coworkers
Cons
Florida's Insurance world
Great sense of team work, mentorship excellent open ways of communication with higher management
Senior Clinic Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FloridaJune 6, 2016
Excellent company to work for. Great opportunity for growth. Started with CORA 12.5 years ago as a tech. I was then hired as a staff clinician and promoted to clinic manager after 4 years working with the company. I was recently promoted to senior clinic manager. There's a great sense of team work and camaraderie amongst employees.
Pros
Allowance for continuing education, tuition reimbursement, paid time off