CORA USA Employee Reviews

Diverse Work!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 3, 2018
I love working for CORA USA, I enjoy meeting and talking to different people daily and telling them about the different products. They have added a lot of new training procedures that have assisted me in selling more which have increased my commissions. My regional manager and the operations manager have always available when I have run into issues on site.
Pros
Diverse work, great commission structure, easily able to contact management.
Unethical
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  UtahFebruary 9, 2018
I have worked for several years for Cora. Although work is not steady, it was a good company to work for. This all changed when new operations manager came on. Bonuses are late or undercut, not honest about the product, fails to provide enough product to sell and fails to realize there is a correlation with the quality and availability of the product to sales. You can not sell what you do not have. Asked to falsely provide feedback to clients.
Pros
Working in Costco
Cons
Not paid properly, lack of product.
Fun job
Sales Rep- Road Shows in regional Costco's (Current Employee) –  Olympia, WAJanuary 10, 2018
Cora is a fun environment, You get to meet a ton of fun people. I really enjoy doing the road shows at costcos. You have to be very self motivated to work for this company
Fun job
Sales Advisor Medora Snacks (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJJanuary 3, 2018
Youd travel to different Costcos and get paid for how hard you worked. Paid for your effort put into the job. Lazy people wont last which is good motivation.
Pros
paid for work put in.
Cons
No benefits
Worked in sales, got to be right there with people all day.
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTJuly 4, 2017
Typical day is setting up the booth, talking to the people who come by. I learned how sales work and how to interact with people. We were always at different locations which made it hard sometimes.
Pros
Very flexible schedule
Cons
Short breaks
Great employer!
Warehouse and Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTMay 1, 2017
Great employer! Always flexible. super friendly staff. Great hours and benefits. OT always available and really good hours! really great place to work at!
not recommended
Costumer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAJanuary 17, 2017
this job sucks. it already has a bad reputation with the business other people at the office have stolen one anothers businesses "roadshows" so us employers stay out of a job for a few months. they never text you back for work. lack in paying. have rep for also being sue for not paying there employers.
Pros
no breaks
Fun to work at Costco
Event Rep for Costco (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAJanuary 16, 2017
Although these are short term placements at Costco, it was interesting. The system they use to clock in and out with your phone was good. Independence was good.
Pros
Costco
Cons
Could be boring, dependinfg on the product you had to demo
Awesome job experience
Promotional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 12, 2017
Enjoyed producing required menu items, long hours, hard work, fun environment, family feel atmosphere, great benefits, professional.
Showed new products & the benefits of ownership
Sales (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, ORJune 22, 2016
Worked by myself, company always has great training & products.
Learned about the new product, company has wonderful training on each new product & also group phone training & input from other sales people who are selling the same product at other locations.
Pros
Learning new products
Cons
hard to take breaks.
Great place to work, but not very steady
Promotional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTMay 6, 2016
The work itself is pretty straightforward; promote a product for the length of each roadshow.
What makes it really fun is the products themselves, since some of them are extremely interesting to demonstrate for customers.
The biggest downside however, is that the work itself is beyond unsteady, since there can be a gap of 4 months in between shows and that's not uncommon.
A cut above the rest
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Murray, UTMarch 4, 2016
Cora USA is an excellent company for product demonstrators and marketing consultants. They are professional, organized, treat there employees with self worth and aim to be the best in the customer service industry. They staff events in Costco and Sam's Clubs. I have personally worked for this company since 2012 and they are very respected within the Industry,
Pros
There is opportunity to make bonuses and there pay is on the higher scale
Cons
They offer part time shifts instead of full days
Nice place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 3, 2015
Nice place to work, good benefits, and friendly atmosphere.
How to better interact with customers, and offer good customer service. Management was fair.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Not enough holidays
Very fun and interesting.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  South west United SatesSeptember 30, 2015
I enjoy the travel with Cora USA. I arrive at the location, I set up and engage with people all day. I see new places and meet new people. I've learned how to manage my time and developed good marketing skills. Management is lively and work well with their team members. The hardest part of the job is the long hours away from home, but I also get to travel at the same time.
okay
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAAugust 1, 2015
you have to pretty much self teach yourself any product they decide to sell. the pay is great but its only for two weeks every few months this is not a reliable job!
Fun retail sales Representative job
REATAIL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  stockton caOctober 7, 2014
selling and marketing different products in different costco locations around the valley areas. setting up displays . stocking , merchandising.
Pros
Excellent Pay, Great Hours
Cons
no benifits, not enough roadshows
Fun and active work environment
Sales Representative/ Bay Area regional manager (Former Employee) –  Several locations-CaliforniaFebruary 19, 2014
Its was exciting to communicate with people of all different backgrounds.
Productive and fun to work for
Promotional Sales Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rockwall, TX (COSTCO)October 5, 2013
I LOVED doing the Denco Sports Luggage Roadshow for CORA USA, and I would NOT MIND AT ALL to do it again for CORA USA.
Pros
My co-worker (at the time), the employees at the COSTCO Store, breaks (to satisfy hunger), salary, and doing this roadshow because I am a Sports Fan!
Cons
Customers NOT purchasing the product(s) more than expected to increase sales ventues
cora usa
Cora USA Sales Repersentive (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJuly 16, 2013
Poor Management skill, was unsure if my job was going to last never really had work.