Cora Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great view of danvers river
Bridge Operator (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MANovember 23, 2017
You open the bridge close the bridge. Log the vessel. Maintain steady communication between boaters. Be prepared to do paperwork and fill out accident reports.
Pros
Free coffee if they like you :)
Cons
being responsible for others actions.
Loc munca bun
Casier (Former Employee) –  Sun PlazzaOctober 7, 2017
Satisfacator,munca în echipă,ajutor pt a progresa în câmpul muncii!
Pros
Program flexibil
Cons
Pauze lungi
great experience
Host (Former Employee) –  Hawley, PASeptember 5, 2017
awesome learning and employment, would work there again. staff is a good team, serving good food, to good people. Got to gain great customer experience.
Pros
free meal
Cons
pressured
Customer Service trainee
Staffmark Temporary Service (Former Employee) –  At home in Glendale, AZAugust 8, 2017
a typical was a day of confusing, and stress. I did not learn very much.. Management seemed to not be very educated enough to teach, and they always had problems getting us paid.
Pros
A job that could help teach customer service
Cons
You had to read between the lines as to what you were learning
Productive and fun workplace. Working for good people!
Physical Therapist, Clinic Manager (Current Employee) –  Holiday, FLJune 9, 2016
I have worked with the company for nearly 9 years and have watched the company grow and develop. It has been an amazing ride and its not over yet. The case load is manageable, but where it needs to be with the ever shifting economy and falling reimbursement rates. There are heavy days and lighter days, but overall it balances well and management is understand of this flow. Management is great! Always ready with advice to help and aid when needed. I have managed a clinic now for nearly 7 years of my PT career and while not always a fun time, I always could count on my CORA family for support and management to help in those tight spots. The benefits and pay are great as is the 401K. CORA in Tampa is a family, working seamlessly with our management, marketing team and the local community to better the individual and the whole. We are the best in the area and yet continue to improve daily. Wouldn't work for any other company!!
Pros
Family environment in each clinic and as a region. Great staff and management.
Awesome
Middle School & High School Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 16, 2016
Awesome company great support but more of a resume builder. They give you training but when your supervisor feels threatened you will lose your job. "Layoffs"
Personal LLC. Easy for contracts.
Specializing in EHR Application Implementation (Current Employee) –  West Hartford, CTAugust 13, 2014
Specializing in Electronic Health Records (EHR), and Electronic Medical Records (EMR). Work in hospital setting to help configure, train, install, and implement EMR systems hospital-wide.
Managing the project and working with varied groups.
Generally located in the Health Information Management (HIM) department, working with directors, managers, and staff; with a strong working relationship with the Information Systems (IS) or Information Technology (IT) groups; and the vendor's Implementation Team and Customer Support groups.
The hardest part is 'activation weekend', working long, hard hours bringing the system back up and ready to use.
Each time I work on an implementation it feels like a brand new project with great satisfaction and gratification when the project is completed; and staff can function in new system self-sufficiently; and managers can support their teams.
Pros
Working with great HIM teams
Cons
Long hours at activation
enjoyed working with all the other employees
Researcher (Former Employee) –  NJJune 5, 2014
this was a good company but is no longer in business. Every one helped each other achieve what was ask for. We went through researching jobs around the United States, that could be done at home, instead of out sourcing, out of the united states, in news papers. Then called the companies to ask if they would be interested.
Pros
very good envirenment to work in
Cons
had trouble holding over six windows at one time
travail agreable
caissiere (Former Employee) –  coraDecember 7, 2012
travail tres agréable ,collegue agréable trés bonne entente
Pros
repas graduit
Cons
pas de transport
Caring, supportive, people oriented company
School Counselor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 26, 2012
As a NPSS counselor my job entailed providing counseling services to Elementary and High Schools throughout the school year. A typical day included individual and group counseling sessions, consultations with teachers, administrators and colleagues. I also attended weekly department meetings as well as meetings set forth by the school.

My co-workers were wonderful and I learned alot about different ways to handle certain situations that would come up. My co-workers were most definitely an asset to my work enviornment and were great for bouncing ideas off of in order to come up with the best solution to resolve a situation.

The hardest part of my job was the traveling from school to school. Spending a couple days in two schools makes it difficult to really get completely involved as many things happen on the days you are in the other school. Also adjusting from High School to Elementary mode can be a challenge. Approaching those age groups in a counseling manner requires different strengths in the area of counseling.

The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the students and their families and seeing the difference I made in helping them through a situation. I also enjoyed working with my colleagues and the work/life balance that CORA Services provided. They truly care about all their employees and look out for the well being of all.