Corbett Technology Solutions, Inc Employee Reviews

Great company, awesome leadership
Audiovisual Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMarch 15, 2019
I worked here on and off for years, they are an excellent company who really cares about it's employees, this is a company which promotes from within and looks after its people.
Overall a productive work environment
A/V Project Manger (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMarch 14, 2013
CTSI was for the most part a productive work environment with a management team which were responsive to the need of their employees. Like all organizations there were the good and bad as it relates to the policies and operation of the firm. The atmosphere could be tense at time but overall managable. Most of my co-worker were plaesant and helpful. The hardest part of the job was the high and low of available work. Being a manager it was hard at times keeping personnel busy during the lean times. he most enjoyable would be the family atmosphere in the office.
Multiple projects
Voice/Data/Sound Technician (Former Employee) –  Chantilly,VADecember 11, 2012
A typical 6am - 2pm work environment at multiple sites, I was under the tutorship of a very knowledgeable lead which made me a better lead technician. My coworkers were a very hard working group. I would have to say the hardest part of the job was letting a coworker know when we didn't have enough work for them. I enjoyed most to see a project get completed correctly from beginning to end.