Cordant Health Solutions Employee Reviews

order entry
Order Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 8, 2018
Lacked communication and management/ leadership skills
does not work well around family life
decent pay benefits were horrible
forced overtime without much notice
Unprofessional
REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 20, 2018
The managers and supervisors are insecure and unprofessional. If there is a problem and was escalated to HR: both sides are heard but the management team is believed. Dumbing down experience, is a must, in order to avoid the negative energy of upper management.
Pros
The environment is great
Cons
Unqualified management and favortisim
Room for improvement
Third Party Collection Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 11, 2018
There’s room for improvement if management was able to really listen to our concerns and take action. There was favoritism among the department and manager.
I was happy to work there.
Certifying Scientist (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJuly 7, 2018
Cordant is a Good place to start up with career. It requires lot of multi tasking and time management. It provides flexible hours and good managements.
Very unprofessional
Regional Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 8, 2018
This company is a mess. From management down to the techs; it has definitely been one of the worst places I have worked. The leadership is very selfish and I was let go so that someone else could receive my commission that I worked very hard for.
New Management destroyed working environment
Business Development Specialist - Sales (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COApril 14, 2018
New management only looks out for their own advancement with no regard to the employees, clients or well being of the company.

There is no incentive to do a good job as it will have no bearing on your advancement nor long term employment.

If the word integrity means anything to you, then I strongly suggest you avoid this organization like the plague, whether you are a potential employee OR client!
Pros
Cons
everything
Poor job environment
Patient Billing Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 12, 2018
They expect you to take on more task without salary increase. Supervisors and leads will take personal agendas on you if they are jealous about your clothes or personal life. Upper management will side to management even if there is proof that someone is acting against company policy. Very ingrate company that thinks that as long you got paid for it that is all you should expect.
Pros
Job can be relaxing at times
Cons
Poor management overall
No employee support
Employee (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 10, 2018
It's like being in high school. Managers have their favorites. Some are allowed to have work/family balance others are overworked. It takes months to fill a position if at all. Some are always being repremanded for always being at work and doing their job. Others do the minimum and get praise and promoted. They don't pay well. No raises for over 2 years.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
No management support
Average Place of Employment
Billing Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 4, 2018
This company has it's ups and downs like any other company. It's not terrible but it's not awesome either. The work is rewarding and you stay busy throughout the day but there is no 'work family' vibe. Everyone pretty much keeps to themselves although there are occasionally fun company activities that bring everyone of of their shells.
Fast passed and repetitive
Extraction Manager (Former Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZJanuary 28, 2018
Work was very repetitive and mundane. there was very little opportunity for advancement. the head management was very difficult to work with. personal opinions where often brought into the work environment.
Relaxed, collaborative, promise for advancement
Laboratory Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, COJanuary 17, 2018
Relaxed, collaborative, supportive, with promise for advancement. A new company that's overcoming challenges quickly and growing well. A good opportunity. I would recommend working for Cordant.
Pros
Low stress
Cordant
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 17, 2018
Cordant is a great place to work, all the people are great, you learn new things each and every day, Your able to challenge yourself and see the rewards. Tour actively playing a huge role in your community with helping fight the war of the opioid epidemic we're faced with everyday, its also a great place to learn and grow as there are so many amazing people who work here who have so much knowledge and are willing and passionate about sharing it and developing others and they re more than just your average Tox Lab
Pros
knowledge and reward of the job
Cons
you may start low but with hard work and dedication you can move up quickly
Awesome managment
Collector (Current Employee) –  Woodbine, NJJanuary 17, 2018
I have worked for cordant for 4 years now. I left another lab to come here and I couldn't be happier I did. My managment team (direct and above) is so supportive of my goals and dreams writhin not only the company but in my life as well.
Pros
Great managment, competitive pay, benefits
Cons
Benefits for part time employees would be a great addition
i like it!
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Somersworth, NHJanuary 17, 2018
I am currently a Cordant employee, and even with management out of town, they are still very intuitive and right there when needed! I do see my management atleast 1-2 times a month! Great communication, would be even better if there were more career advancements. However hours, pay, and communication are 5 stars!
Pros
Good communication
Cons
No career advancement
Very enjoyable working environment. No micromanagement but work has to be done and done well. Great incentives and great management.
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 10, 2018
Do the job learn from your leads get your numbers and get your bonus and get paid!
Communication with your teammates, leads or management to keep line of course. Be on time, do the job well. Keep good report with the clients. Become a strong asset and have fun.
Pros
Great place to work at. Great company with benefits.
Cons
Have to meet quota
The work environment was cordial.
PFS, Cash Posting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montbello, COJanuary 3, 2018
Training was limited. The work was easy. Holiday parties were fun and interactive. The people were friendly and helpful from the various departments..
Pros
work was easy
Cons
too much down time.
Literally the worst place ever
Lead Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 14, 2017
Management doesn't care, ended up walking out after they fired our pharmacist in charge. Long hours, God awful customers. Good luck if you decide to take this job
Decent place to work
Laboratory Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Galesburg, ILNovember 16, 2017
Rough because my direct supervisor is out of state but she's on the ball about anything I need. Great pay. Would be even better if position had more hours.
Not recommended
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 28, 2017
Very stressful environment. Was not supplied with the proper tools to accomplish my job. Was not able to properly take care of patients. It was very frustrating because no matter how much effort and dedication I put into my job I never felt like I could properly take care of the patients and that is the opposite of what we want to accomplish as Health Care Professionals.
Supervisor
Field Operations Supervisor for Toxicology (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutOctober 28, 2017
Very suppportive Managment and team. Very challenging position at times but received alot of advice and team support. I learned how to be more patient and tackle one task at a time instead of trying to do everything all at once. The hardest part of my job was cleaning up the staffing issue, but once I did it was much easier.
I enjoy working with my direct reports, training, and traveling to each account and developing relationships.
The most enjoyable part of my job is ensuring the accounts and the staff are receiving all they need to succeed.
Pros
Company support
Cons
Staffing issues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cordant Health Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

1.6Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight