CORE Chiropractic Employee Reviews

long winded lectures for simple questions
Massage Therapist (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMay 9, 2018
The owner can't enough of hearing himself talk. You could ask what time it is and he would most often talk at you for 5 minutes explaining why time is important.
Pros
Font desk area
Cons
no benefits, no recognition
Great positive atmosphere with caring staff
Chiropractic Internship (Former Employee) –  Dumfries, VAAugust 19, 2017
I completed a 1 month internship here. The staff went above and beyond to make sure that I learned something new each day and was able to have practical learning experiences.
Excellent Staff
Chiropractic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 15, 2016
Arrive at the office at 7:25 to set up the rooms for patients and the Doctors. I was able to fine tune my time management skills, working in a professional setting, I was also able to learn more about preventative health. Management was good, there is no room for growth in the company since it is a front desk position. I was aware of this when I accepted the job. The fellow front desk staff is friendly and knowledgable about insurance and how to talk to people about financial situations. While working this job I discovered how much I do not like to stay seated. I enjoy talking to people and staying active. When I was able to walk around and talk to the patients about how their day was, or learn more about their life I enjoyed this.
Secretarial Duties
Office Secretary (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 6, 2015
Most jobs were simple enough to complete without directions but always kept me busy while at work.
-Work staff was very helpful and friendly
-I enjoyed working here
Professional and Supportive Evnironment
Chiropractor (Current Employee) –  Portland, MESeptember 9, 2014
It is Core Chiropractic's goal to provide every patient with excellent care, and to give all it's employees the support and comfortable yet professional work environment that they need to get the job done.