CoreLab Partners

Working at CoreLab Partners: 9 CoreLab Partners Reviews

United States9 reviews

decent place to work

company was taken over by a larger company and had alot of changes. staff was mostly helpful however different departments were compeditive towards each other

Intellectually satisfying.

Outstanding company. Very advanced, very collegial, and very attuned to current trends in Oncology and Hematology. Opportunities for advancement were numerous.

Pros

Collegial

Cons

Na

Poor Work/Life Balance

CoreLab Partners. Positives are that if you stay with the company, you will move up the ladder, 401k, good amount of pto. However, there is endless work which required me to bring work home and work 12+ hours per day. Very poor work/life balance.

Pros

opportunity to move up

Cons

poor work life balance

Supportive learning environment

Several efficiency initiatives during transitions helped grow employees. Transitions were strongly supported by management.

Excellant work environment

Managed front desk executive support for all departments including CEO and CFO.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Productive work place

A typical day at Corelab Partners is pretty predictable. Everyday is basically the same. Although some days there are some challenges with the change of processes, but most days are generally predictable. I feel that management would be better received if they were able to create a better relationship between employees and themselves. My favorite part of my job are the colleagues I have gotten to work side by side with. Their amazing knowledge in the field and willingness to teach is very helpful. I enjoy the consistent busy pace that is required all day.

Friendly work atmosphere

Most people are friendly and work well together. Company is open and there is room for advancement. There is also room and opportunity to move within the company.

Productive Company

Very busy days, a manager who takes no slack and runs a tight ship is great. Co- workers can be a little childish at times, not keeping personal feelings at home. Over all an okay company to work for.

Pros

nice company events

Cons

promotions based on personal preferences

Very quiet office, great work environment

I set up reads for Radiologist to review. I've learned to schedule assignments for the Radiologist and how to set up Radiologist work load. My co-workers are friendly and helpful. The hours should be a little more flexible. When work is completed on time is the most enjoyable part of the day.

Pros

friendly environment to work

Cons

1 break 30 min lunch only

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CoreLab Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8