CoreLink Surgical

CoreLink Surgical Employee Reviews

United States4 reviews
CoreLink has invested heavily in their business, which has provided a brand new facility, new leadership positions, and new technology. The company is focused on growth and employees need to be able to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Responsiveness, accountability, and collaboration are key skills valued here. If you are looking to continue to learn and grow with a great company, this is a hidden gem in the medical device manufacturing industry in St. Louis, MO. A typical day of work is 8-5 with a lunch break, though after hours or weekend work may be needed. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with other coworkers that value the "work hard, play hard" mentality and everyone truly cares about doing things the right way.
The company is relatively new, and has wonderful expectations for their future progression. That being said, with the management team continually monitoring their incoming workload versus what is expected from their clients, there are a number of things they could have improved upon.

I understand that with the procurement of their new facility, and integration of all departments now under one roof the efficiency has increased dramatically, and they would need a significant reason to increase their current workforce, however the workload and expected release of future product lines also increased but the workforce did not increase as a result. They might have hired more management, but the people doing the work are about the same as when I started some 4 years ago.

As a result, requesting time off is difficult, and there is rarely an option to have more than one person off the floor at any given time since they do not have enough people to allow coverage to a position if the primary individual is allowed time off.

The job is rewarding, knowing what you are doing to help individuals with otherwise debilitating conditions, but at the expense of the under employed workforce.

Would not recommend, unless you enjoy working in a stressful environment.
Pros
Occasional casual fridays, little overhead, low management interference
Cons
Lower rate of compensation, significantly under staffed.
Manager did not value Engineering. Work is very challenging and rewarding. I learned a great deal during my tenure there and sparked an interest to obtain a BioMedical Engineering Degree.
Pros
challenging work
Cons
management and culture
It is a great company to work for, and I enjoy working for them. A typical day is usually 8:00a-5:00p with an hour for lunch. I have learned many different aspects of the company during their growth. All of my co-workers are great to work with, and they are always there if you are slammed with work and could use a helping hand.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CoreLink Surgical. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8