CoreLink Surgical

CoreLink Surgical Employee Reviews for Receiver

Receiver2 reviews
United States2 reviews
The company is relatively new, and has wonderful expectations for their future progression. That being said, with the management team continually monitoring their incoming workload versus what is expected from their clients, there are a number of things they could have improved upon.

I understand that with the procurement of their new facility, and integration of all departments now under one roof the efficiency has increased dramatically, and they would need a significant reason to increase their current workforce, however the workload and expected release of future product lines also increased but the workforce did not increase as a result. They might have hired more management, but the people doing the work are about the same as when I started some 4 years ago.

As a result, requesting time off is difficult, and there is rarely an option to have more than one person off the floor at any given time since they do not have enough people to allow coverage to a position if the primary individual is allowed time off.

The job is rewarding, knowing what you are doing to help individuals with otherwise debilitating conditions, but at the expense of the under employed workforce.

Would not recommend, unless you enjoy working in a stressful environment.
Pros
Occasional casual fridays, little overhead, low management interference
Cons
Lower rate of compensation, significantly under staffed.
It is a great company to work for, and I enjoy working for them. A typical day is usually 8:00a-5:00p with an hour for lunch. I have learned many different aspects of the company during their growth. All of my co-workers are great to work with, and they are always there if you are slammed with work and could use a helping hand.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.