CoreLogic Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
test summary
CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  NYC, NYJune 11, 2018
test lorum ipsum the place is fine to work at. my opinion of them is average. the culture is not very good and they didn't reimburse my expenses.Corleogic.
Great location if you live near DFW airport
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 11, 2018
IT opportunities and variety of food trucks visit for lunch. Transportation is provided for those who live in Oak Cliff TX. The new building in Cypress Watters is very basic.
Pros
no advancement
Cons
vacation
n/a
Data Quality Specialist Sr (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 10, 2018
Not interested in leaving a review. No information to provide at this time. Great people - learned lots from peers - cooperative environment with those who are not management
Good company
Senior Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 9, 2018
Corelogic is a good company to work for everyone is hard working , and make sure that family is top priority fun and safe place to work, work first always
Corelogic is a great company to work for...
Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dalls, TexasJune 8, 2018
As a reporting analyst, this company provided great opportunities to extend technical proficiencies. Management actively provided opportunities for employee feedback listens to ideas and concerns.

CoreLogic has a very diverse workforce. It is a company that is still in growth mode.

Highly recommended for anyone who doesn't mind working towards life goals.
Pros
Great environment and diverse workforce
Cons
Falls short in pay scale.
Property Preservation department was sold
Property Preservation Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Lake, TXJune 4, 2018
I worked for the property preservation department which was sold to a competitor. I left shortly before the department was dissolved. My experience with management was mixed as I benefited during the last of my employment from exceptional management while working under lackluster management during the beginning of my career.
No real advancement
Client Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 3, 2018
Fun cafeteria but no real money being made & it takes forever to advance & you don't really advance that much because most of the people have a second job.
Pros
Fun breakroom
Cons
Micromanaged every single second, low pay
productive.
Court Field Researcher (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 31, 2018
None. Nothing to say. All employees were laid off.
I have nothing to add, expect that they failed to let their employees ahead of time that they were going to lay them off.
Pros
was good when it started
Cons
Everyone was LAID OFF
CoreLogic enabled me to learn the process of my job by allowing me to learn the other jobs that produced a successful end result.
Researcher / Abstractor Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 31, 2018
CoreLogic allowed me to cross train in other areas so that I could know the process from the beginning to the end.. I also completed my white belt training at CoreLogic.
excellent place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAMay 30, 2018
I loved working for Core Logic. The reason I left was the Des Moines Office closed I would go back if it were to reopen. Core Logic was a fiendly environment and the staff was always willing to help. I would go back if they were to reopen the Des Moines office.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
fun environment
Good company
Real Estate Appraiser (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 29, 2018
Nothing spectacular. This is an average company to work for. The real estate industry is very competitive in all aspects, and appraisal and valuations is no exception. It is a highly regulated business, with significant oversight of the details. The scrutiny can be stressful so be prepared.
Pros
Full benefits
Cons
Long days
fun work place but little room for advancement.
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 25, 2018
The people who work at this location are pretty great but under paid. The cost of living has gone up so much that most people can not afford to live in the city they work in anymore.
Pros
Free soda, ping pong, great people
Cons
non-competitive pay, little room for advancement
workplace culture
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 24, 2018
Unfortunately,
other than 2 managers, the managers do not promote growth. It is a reflection of upper management, morale is down, pay is too low for the cost of living in San Diego.

There are "free lunches" and other events thrown, however most employees would rather that money spend going toward pay checks.
Easy job but not enough compensation for employees
Property Tax Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 23, 2018
I feel as if corelogic should take more steps to compensate their hard working employees .. there should be a bonus structure . and they should offer more programs for advancement .
Fun Workplace
Northeast and Southeast Retail Acct. Rep (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAMay 23, 2018
Great company to work for. Diversified company. Room for advancement. They promote within and reward their employees for their hard work. You receive performance reviews.
Nice place to work but with very minimal raise each year.
Sr. Tax Associates (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXMay 19, 2018
Typical office atmosphere, team environment and great benefits! Corelogic allows employees to work remotely and with flexible work hours (by managerial discretion). The quality of management depends on the person but mostly it is good.
Tax Servicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 15, 2018
This place is amazing the co workers are very warm and welcoming. Very family orientated company I would recommend this place to everyone. Could be better on the income front but besides that their great to work for
Pros
The atmosphere
Cons
The length of time it takes to get hired
Productive and fun workplace
Tax Servicing Specialist Sr (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXMay 8, 2018
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong tables, and even arcades. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people that I work with they are very professional and easy to get along with. The hardest part of my job is probably the lack of training in some areas.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
The drive to too far away
consistent work, there was a person that had a negative attitude in the office I worked at, that got taxing to listen to
Contract Administrator (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXMay 7, 2018
Overall good - managers changed alot thou. I had 2 co-worker over the course of my position. They were good hires. I learned from them. Besides the negative person in the group of the entire office, people were kind and helpful.
Pros
quiet, could take an hour lunch if you needed
Cons
I was in the legal department. Attorney's are great to work with. Learned alot
I don't have a review for this company
MORTGAGE AUDITOR/TAX SERVICING (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXApril 26, 2018
Give us you opinion about a typical day at work. What you learned. The management staff. The workplace culture. The harest part of the job and the most enjoyable part of the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CoreLogic. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight