CoreLogic Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Challenging, yet rewarding
Consumer Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 15, 2018
The communication, (Interaction with consumers calling in),can be challenging and draining sometimes. (Must be able to explain the processes required, for achieving the requested results for consumer). Must ecplain complicated answer in a clear manner.
Cons
Many complicated laws, policies, and procedures
Tax Servicing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 15, 2018
Everyone has an opinion regarding their work experience at Corelogic, however, I chose not to comment or disclose any information; whether good or bad.
Pros
No comment
Cons
No comment
Great experience working here.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst/Consultant (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXAugust 14, 2018
Ability to work remote with flexible hours.
Management was great and trusted team.
Work environment relaxed.
Would work for this company again.
Most enjoyable part of job was people and flexibility.
CoreLogic
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 3, 2018
The company has a whole has good benefits for their employees such as medical, vision and dental. They also have nice events from time to time for employee appreciation as a whole.

As far as the management/leadership, I feel they are somewhat misguided. The senior leaders have a vision and they are very good at sticking to the road map. Where the pitfalls are is from the management team who you would directly report to. The lack of communication from management to team could definitely use some help. When there are changes in processes or systems, management has issues relaying this information in a timely manner for the team to address.

When a client provides you information about your system before you have been made aware of the issue can be a big problem when it comes to retaining their business and providing client satisfaction.
Great, Relaxed work place in an interesting industry
Implementation Manager (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 1, 2018
I love working at CoreLogic. I think the workplace is comfortable and you are able to get your job done without many distractions. Management does a good job of helping you become successful.
Pros
Flexible hours, Paid Time Off, Relaxed environment
Director, Operations, Product, Project & App Dev Leader
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXJuly 31, 2018
Was allowed to utilize my entrepreneurial spirit to create businesses and lead people. Was called on to lead multiple projects with very client facing roles.
Excellent Employer
Client Account Manager and Trainer (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 30, 2018
A typical day for me would usually begin with a quick 15-minute meeting with my sales team. Subsequently, my mornings consisted of delivering 1 to 2-hour WebEx and on-site training sessions to clients and staff. In the afternoon hours, I would focus on returning emails, scheduling upcoming training sessions, developing and completing projects, such creating training materials and building client demonstrations.
I also traveled out of state to client locations where I would deliver product demonstrations and client training sessions. On-site training sessions differed from WebEx training sessions in that they consisted of larger class sizes (up to 100 employees) per session, whereas a typical WebEx session would consist of smaller groups (up to 25 participants) and would also include international clients (India and Philippines). During my visits to clients locations, training sessions where held throughout the day with up to 8 sessions per day.
I was very happy with the managing style within my department. There was an effective balance between individual work time and team work. My manager's communication style was effective and professional and he always sought to get me involved in new projects so that I became well rounded in my knowledge of our products and services.
The hardest part of my job I feel was the amount of work. At times, it became challenging to complete all my work. I often worked long hours. I also worked from home and weekends to stay ahead of the curve.
The most enjoyable part of my job the training itself, I got to meet and work with great people.
  more... I particularly enjoyed meeting clients in person and establishing lasting relationships. I also enjoyed traveling with the sales team on demonstrations and on-site training visits.  less
Pros
Travel, working from home, great benefits
Cons
okay place when it was there
Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 18, 2018
ok to work there was left to do the work needed and they used the best practices that the processors suggested. location closed the claims processing side of the business.
Outsourcing heavy company
Sr. Technical Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 12, 2018
Instead of innovating and generate more revenue, the company heavily relies on outsourcing to reduce costs and maintain profits. In the past several years, many of the employees were affected by this and lost their jobs though they were excellent employees.
overall experience
Information Clerk/Data Entry/Research (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 12, 2018
I had a pleasant experience while employed here. The team I worked with was great. Pay was not very good for the amount of work received. Management could have been better.
Pros
good team work
Cons
low pay and mangement
Very Laid back
Associate, Client Services (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 11, 2018
Company isn't bad just very slow and not much room for growth opportunity. They don't offer much raises and when they do they aren't for much. the have ping pong table and a break room but the breaks are only 15 minutes each
Pros
free lunches from time to time
Cons
bad management, no structure, no opportunity for growth
Fair company with competitive expectations
Customer Service-Title research (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXJuly 9, 2018
Continual work flow for title research on residential properties that were foreclosed on. Management pro-active in providing all necessary information or tools to complete jobs. Great benefits, some overtime required.
Pros
Solid company with very good wages
Cons
Sometimes stressful due to time constraints
Good company to work for
Product Management (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 9, 2018
- The people are great -- that's what I enjoyed the most
- Lots of autonomy in most positions
- Good compensation and benefits
- The company is very well respected in the industry
Lacked Transparancy
Reconciliation Analyst - Claims Specialist III (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 8, 2018
Like many companies they cut cost by laying off large divisions, and outsourcing to India. Only did so after, we spent extensive time training our replacements.
Unsecure Working Environment
SALES ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 5, 2018
That place does give off a very insecure job working environment. I actually witness a whole department being laid off as they did it during the middle of the day and that location is set up like a warehouse so a good portion of employees saw it happen also. Very bad for moral.
Benefits
Cons
Lots of turnover
Fun place to work for
Contact Center Associate (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 26, 2018
Nice company to work for. Really nice people and beautiful campus. You're mentored on your success almost daily and if you need help, there's always someone to assist you.
CoreLogic
Account Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIJune 25, 2018
When I first started at CoreLogic, the employee morale was very low. The company recognized that this was an issue across the US at all campuses. Over the past few years, they have worked to improve this. I feel there is still opportunity to do better, but overall there are very positive improvements.
Nice Facility in Irving
Credit Processor - Analyst (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 24, 2018
I enjoy working at CoreLogic. I appreciate the pleasant work environment and the new facility in Irving. I would prefer working closer to home, Irving traffic an get very congested.
Hard days.
Operation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXJune 24, 2018
Days are Hard work. Lenard to stay focused. management needs work. Management is in need for improvement. The workplace & culture could use some improvement.
its ok
Client Services Associate (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 20, 2018
no flexability.
• Interfaces with customers to resolve 1st and 2nd tier/escalated customer service issues. Investigates, analyzes, coordinates and tracks moderately complex customer issues.
• Conducts research as needed. Escalates issues for action as appropriate to more senior or specialized staff for immediate action.
• Creates and maintains logs, reports, records and files.
• Makes proactive calls to determine issues requiring close attention, identifies problems and works through to resolution.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CoreLogic. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

57out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at CoreLogic.

Powered by Comparably