CoreLogic Employee Reviews

Not the Place to be if you're in Outsourcing
Senior Associate, Operations Services Lead (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 16, 2018
This company overworks, underpays, and undervalues their employees. The benefits are expensive and abysmal. The 401K planning is not that great. While training classes are offered, it's difficult to have your leadership approve the classes; if it doesn't directly help your position at that moment, it's not pushed to attend. There is no work/life balance. If you excel at what you do, you aren't applauded or thanked.

Mediocrity is always rewarded within this company. The morale is awful. Working remotely is not an option; flexible work hours are not an option. Leadership is awful. When you're leader's leader doesn't know your job, you're expected to defend your job.

They send more work offshore on a monthly basis than necessary. This is a group of people that don't know what they're doing. Concerns are brushed off or even ignored.
Pros
Cons
Healthcare, poor management, poor pay
Used to be an awesome company...
Senior Sales Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 30, 2018
I enjoyed working at CoreLogic for many years. The culture was supportive and the people were awesome. After the split from First American, the environment started to turn for the worse and I watched as senior management continually ripped the guts out of the support staff. We went through layoff after layoff... multiple times per year. It got so bad that those of us that remained were performing multiple jobs with no additional compensation or relief. I ended up with two full time highly technical positions on my shoulders due to a co-worker leaving and never being replaced. I gave the company a year to resolve the situation and when they refused, I took a position outside the company. It was very hard for me to leave as I had been a long time employee and was very attached to many people, but ultimately I had to restore my work life balance and I ended up getting a 15% increase when I took my new position because I was so underpaid at CoreLogic! Leaving was the right move for me and many of my previous co-workers have done the same since.
Pros
Nice office facilities
Cons
Everything else :(
CoreLogic
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 3, 2018
The company has a whole has good benefits for their employees such as medical, vision and dental. They also have nice events from time to time for employee appreciation as a whole.

As far as the management/leadership, I feel they are somewhat misguided. The senior leaders have a vision and they are very good at sticking to the road map. Where the pitfalls are is from the management team who you would directly report to. The lack of communication from management to team could definitely use some help. When there are changes in processes or systems, management has issues relaying this information in a timely manner for the team to address.

When a client provides you information about your system before you have been made aware of the issue can be a big problem when it comes to retaining their business and providing client satisfaction.
Productive home office environment
Senior Professional, Client Delivery (Former Employee) –  Boulder, CODecember 7, 2018
After a couple of years of contract work for CoreLogic, I was hired as a Full-Time employee (specifically desired due to health insurance availability). Work was mostly technical and self directed, but over the past year had become more meetings and less actual technical work (programming, architecting, testing, etc.).
Pros
Health care, 401K
Cons
Too many meetings
working for CoreLogic was good
Associate, Data Acquisition Field Research (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 26, 2018
Typical day at work was always busy. This remote job was very flexiable and nice. Managers were always helpful and easy to reach. Management was good, easy to work for.
Pros
able to work from home and great benefits
Cons
being downsized
Big company with not a lot of focus.
Professional, Residential Staff Appraiser (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 6, 2019
The environment is typical to other big companies. They have a lot of moving parts and do not appear to have there finger on the pulse of reality. Many promises but not many results when it comes to employee needs.
Pros
Access to great benefits
Cons
You are treated more like a number than a coworker.
Large AMC full benefits
Staff Appraiser (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 10, 2018
Large AMC provided consistent workflow until the market downturn. Telecommuter position allowing flexibility of time and resources. Enjoy the position of appraiser. Company provided full access to research data.
Poor Market Relevance
Senior Strategic Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Evergreen, COAugust 23, 2018
CoreLogic's Background Data Solutions division had a poor market relevance. Very little innovation in screening and renters insurance products made it difficult to effectively compete with industry competitors. As a result, it was difficult to both acquire new business and retain existing clients.
Pros
Competitive Compensation
Cons
Poor Market Relevance
good company, pay raises not good
Senior Resource Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 21, 2018
at the time i worked there, it was First American Flood, and they had salary caps for positions so if you were at the cap you could not get raises. made it hard to make a living when you no longer could get paid more, had to take a new job just to make a living
Good company but some volatility due to mortgage market dependence.
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAJanuary 5, 2019
Good place to work with very good people. Good work environment and compensation. Like many companies Wall Street and quarterly earnings is a key driver.
Overall good place to work
Operations Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 5, 2018
It's been awhile since I've worked there, but it was a good opportunity for me. They worked with me on training opportunities and provided fair compensation.
Very Laid back
Associate, Client Services (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 11, 2018
Company isn't bad just very slow and not much room for growth opportunity. They don't offer much raises and when they do they aren't for much. the have ping pong table and a break room but the breaks are only 15 minutes each
Pros
free lunches from time to time
Cons
bad management, no structure, no opportunity for growth
Complicated compensation formula
Staff Appraiser (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 13, 2018
impossible to know how much you will be paid month to month. Pay structure is too complicated. During slow months the compensation formula results in very low income. Fees for each assignment are well below market
closed office
tax servicer (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 20, 2018
worked seven years, pros and cons. tough local management. lots of layoffs. basically clerical work, some good benefits, typical office backstabbers, great friends too.
Fair company with competitive expectations
Customer Service-Title research (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXJuly 9, 2018
Continual work flow for title research on residential properties that were foreclosed on. Management pro-active in providing all necessary information or tools to complete jobs. Great benefits, some overtime required.
Pros
Solid company with very good wages
Cons
Sometimes stressful due to time constraints
Dont Stop Here
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 4, 2019
Work / Compensation dont balance. Work is non stop and duties are added on top of duties. Good work is not noticed but a mistake is never forgotten.
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLAugust 16, 2018
They do not care about work life balance. They do however have excellent benefits which is reflected in their provided health insurance. They are selective about who can work from home.
Ugh
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXApril 11, 2018
Escrow department, typical day was overloaded with SLA related work, and fires being put out constantly because management doesn't build processes they just triage and deal with what they can. Culture is fine, most anyone can fit in. Compensation is a joke - pay for performance is usually canceled each year to cut costs. Managers either hoard work or over-delegate. No upward movement. The nice thing is that since they are so stingy with the budgets, Overtime is rare for non-exempt employees.
Pros
New offices, ergonomics minded, PTO in one bucket
Cons
Compensation is tricky
Unsecure Working Environment
SALES ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 5, 2018
That place does give off a very insecure job working environment. I actually witness a whole department being laid off as they did it during the middle of the day and that location is set up like a warehouse so a good portion of employees saw it happen also. Very bad for moral.
Benefits
Cons
Lots of turnover
Operations
Associate, Operation Services (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORAugust 30, 2018
Working here has been tumultuous to say the least. Severe lack in advancement opportunities and feeling 'handcuffed' by upper management while having little working knowledge of our job functions/practices.

Your job leaves you frustrated and stressed on a daily basis. They say the culture is one that promotes excellence but they allow too many employees to continue to work here while doing the bare minimum while continuously making errors and mistakes which they are never held accountable for.

I would avoid working here unless it is in a department/field outside of Credit operations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CoreLogic. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at CoreLogic.

Powered by Comparably