Coremark Metals Careers and Employment
Founded in 1992, Coremark Metals is an industry leader in providing metals, fabrication services, design work, and hardware across the nation. Located in Minneapolis and Fort Worth, our in-house processing facilities specialize in shearing, sawing, laser cutting, machining, forming, welding, HD plasma cutting and more. Our product range consists of steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, and brass materials available in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and grades.
Coremark Metals vision is to be a mark of excellence; not only in terms of quality standards, but in terms of the value we place on people and families. We pride ourselves on being a Top Workplace and preferred employer for a diverse crew of talented individuals.
You’re seeing all 1 job at Coremark Metals because we can’t find any available jobs at Coremark Metals close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 233 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Knowing where they came from and where they are now, its all up from here! Not to mention, they put their team members (employees) before anything. If you look in the dictionary for "Innovative" you will see Coremark as a synonym!
8 hour schedule typically within the hours of 7 AM to 5:30 PM. Management is typically helpful. Job is fast-paced and consistently busy. Limited opportunities for advancement.
I've been working for Coremark Metals for over 2 years now and have enjoyed every bit of it! The owners, managers and co-workers are all great and helpful. I started not knowing anything about metal and now I learn something new everyday. Quarterly profit sharing is also a plus!
Coremark Metals is a great place for anyone! The employees and leadership team are absolutely great to be around and the owners treat you like family! I love this place so much because there is always an opportunity to grow and learn here. I couldn't imagine working for anyone else!
Coremark Metals has a very positive culture, strong leadership, and offers competitive wages. They provide great benefits to all team members and make sure that everyone feels valued. The owners and leadership team do a great job at listening to needs of employees and providing the right tools needed to work efficiently and effectively. Overall, my experience working at Coremark Metals has been incredibly positive.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 5 questions about working at Coremark Metals. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Coremark Metals employees.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Coremark Metals