CoreMedical Group Employee Reviews

Great company!
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHSeptember 12, 2018
I've been with them for 2 years and the idea of traveling with another company scares me! My coordinator is amazing!! too many benefits to list with this company!
Excellent place to work
Traveling LPN (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsSeptember 6, 2018
Many opportunities for travel and education. Many perks with travel, vacation get aways, benefits. Recruiter was mostly there when needed. Wish Id had more opportunities to travel further.
Pros
Benefits, travel
Cons
Not being settled
Travel nursing
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 1, 2018
They made it very easy to transition between travel assignments and did everything they could to make everything go smoothly. Working for this company improved my skills to adjust to changes and new environments more quickly.
Overall an excellent experience.
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Travel positionFebruary 18, 2018
I love Core! I am only considering leaving travel because I fell in love with Carpinteria, CA and want to live here permanently. I loved the freedom to work when I wanted to, and take time off when I needed to, even though it was unpaid. Excellent benefits.
Plan for Success
Registered Nurse (Travel) (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHJanuary 25, 2018
Core Medical Group job placements allow me to experience multiple areas of the country, provide homecare to diverse population. I believe I excel in planning care, achieving positive outcomes. I have benefited from many opportunities to work with hospitals, physicians, patients and their families and multiple disciplines within home care agencies and their providers.
The hardest part of the job was learning individual agency systems and to be away from home for long periods of time. I was able to make connections with other employees who helped me navigate new work place demands. I plan time out to be at home between assignments.
Pros
My recruiter
Cons
housing shortages in some regions of the country
n/a
Licensed Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHJanuary 10, 2018
this is a travel company. Work hard. More different places. Not alot of openings for jobs in Texas. Tough for them to find you a job. Great benefits. The recruiter will hard for you.
Good travel contract company
travel therapist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA and MarylandJanuary 9, 2018
I was a contract travel therapist with Core Medical Group. My recruiter was always quick to respond and easy to get a hold of. I do feel like since I was new at contract work that I was underpaid.
Pros
Loved travel therapy world. Great recruiter
Cons
Contract can cancel and you are left...SOL
The best people worked there
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 21, 2017
Every single person was a pleasure to work with. No complaints at all except, they closed down that location in 2008. Very Family Friendly Feeling Everyday. I miss all the ladies and the gentlemen that worked there.
2 of the best managers I ever had. Confidence Boosters.
Travel staffing agency
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Yorktown, VADecember 17, 2017
Overall good compensation. Open communication with staffing agent. They seemed organized and prompt throughout entire process, from contract review and throughout actual job experience.
Pros
Good compensation and open communication
Cons
Staffing agency
Great company
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Midwest, IADecember 17, 2017
Long hours. A lot of overnight travel.
Great earning.
Poor work/life balance.
Great Management
Knowledgeable
fast-paced
great technology
good services and products
I would recommend this company if you have a good support system at home. The company requires a lot of travel and long hours.
opportunity to earn a very good living, over 200K for the right person.
Home based office but not much time is spent in you office since you will be in front of your customers selling and supporting surgeons with new technologies and advancement in medicine.
Opportunity to buy into the company as they invest in new products and services.
Pros
income and management
Cons
travel and time
New office in Manchester has a game room
Payroll Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHDecember 15, 2017
It is difficult to rate my experience at CMG except to say that I stepped in at the President's request and saved them. Worked too many hours, too many holidays and don't have good feelings about the company at this time.
Pros
Free biweekly breakfast / lunch
Cons
Company does not seem to have their employee's best interest
awesome recruiter
Travel RN (Former Employee) –  Salem, NHNovember 2, 2017
travel RN for 13 week assignments. Loved the travel but did not like the idea that the customer ( company they send you to ) out weighs you. If anything is said the customer is always right and you have to prove your position.
Pros
money is awesome
Cons
see above
RN Case Manager
Registered Nurse (Travel) (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCOctober 16, 2017
5-6 patients per day depending on the type of visit. Patients included routine visits for teaching of medication and disease management, wound care of different types to include wound staging and wound vac therapy; IV and PICC line visits; Venipuncture visits for lab values; Admission visits, discharge visits, resumption of care visits, and recertification visits and OASIS documentation.
Pros
Visiting patients in the home
Cons
Na
Great people to work with, and I love the annual company trip!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fontana, CASeptember 9, 2017
My recruiter keeps in touch frequently and we have a great working relationship. We even got to meet on the company trip in Mexico! Not everyone gets to do that.
travel nurse
Travel Nurse RN (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHSeptember 5, 2017
had assignments in Mass and NH, pt assignment varies, travel/ driving can be extensive. My best experience was at Amedisys in Londonderry, The hardest part of the job was adjusting to new organizations every 13 weeks, the best part of my experience was meeting some great staff and learning something every place I went. It can be a great job and experience for nurses who want to travel. It is disceiving to say that housing is free, its not free, you will get a lower hourly pay rate to compensate for housing.
Pros
travel
Cons
be careful to research safety of places you are assigned
Good professionalism
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  TexasAugust 18, 2017
Good employer , they care about job satisfaction and personal welfare of their travel staff. Good work / family balance depending on the placement facility but CMG holds their end well.
Ok place to work
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Windham, NHJuly 29, 2017
They give a lot of perks which is a good thing. Recruiters are helpful but know nothing about the health field. Would consider working for them again in another setting.
the job I was placed in was very stressful
Labor and Delivery Nurse (Former Employee) –  Roswell, NMJuly 25, 2017
Core did not find out everything about the contract before I went there. My recruiter did not know what was going on with the job or client. the contract from start to finish was a disaster. I felt like I was not wanted or needed by the staff. I was not oriented properly.
Pros
Cons
Staff did not like new nurses joining their staff
Official response from CoreMedical Group
July 31, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you did not feel fully prepared for your new contract and have shared your comments with our management team. Please contact our Vice President of Healthcare Travel Services Aram Hampoian at your earliest convenience so your concerns can be addressed directly. His phone number is 800-995-2673 x1316 and his email is Aram.Hampoian@coremedicalgroup.com. Thank you!

Very good.
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 23, 2017
Maura is an awesome recruiter. I appreciate all that I learn in all settings and look forward to many more positive experiences. The most enjoyable part of the job are the patients.
Wonderful environment to work for
LPN (Current Employee) –  Arcadia Nursing Home, Coolville OhioJune 14, 2017
I am currently working for Arcadia Nursing home in Coolville Ohio and I work night. Looking for full time day shift position. I take care of 24 to 25 people at my current job. Enjoy working at a family healthcare facility and would love to be able to work in that environment again.
Pros
Love taking care of the elderly
Cons
No room for advancement. Working nightshift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CoreMedical Group. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about