CoreMedical Group Employee Review

View all CoreMedical Group reviews

i was not very impressed with my recruiter
RN (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WAOctober 26, 2013
my recruiter didn't keep in contact with me as much as i would have liked. he was not very understanding.

Other CoreMedical Group Employee Reviews

Overall an excellent experience.
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Travel positionFebruary 18, 2018
I love Core! I am only considering leaving travel because I fell in love with Carpinteria, CA and want to live here permanently. I loved the freedom to work when I wanted to, and take time off when I needed to, even though it was unpaid. Excellent benefits.
Plan for Success
Registered Nurse (Travel) (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHJanuary 25, 2018
Core Medical Group job placements allow me to experience multiple areas of the country, provide homecare to diverse population. I believe I excel in planning care, achieving positive outcomes. I have benefited from many opportunities to work with hospitals, physicians, patients and their families and multiple disciplines within home care agencies and their providers.
The hardest part of the job was learning individual agency systems and to be away from home for long periods of time. I was able to make connections with other employees who helped me navigate new work place demands. I plan time out to be at home between assignments.
Pros
My recruiter
Cons
housing shortages in some regions of the country

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CoreMedical Group. Our community is ready to answer.