CORESTAFF Services Employee Reviews

worked for a Temp agency
Data entry (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 22, 2019
Enjoyed the work that was provided for me. It was a very good learning experience and would do it again if they were in the state I am currently living.
Pros
very challenging and enjoyed the services i provided.
Cons
didn't get health care PTO or sick pay or payed vaca.
Not bad for temporary employment
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJanuary 6, 2019
Everyone that I've worked with works hard and wants to make a positive difference. There are a few opportunities for permanent hire/ getting on-board with the company that I'm temping with.
Work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COJanuary 2, 2019
Get to work at 6AM, have morning meeting, check assignment chart. Spool or pack as needed.breaks and lunch and leave at 5PM. I learned how to organize pallets and operate machinery as well as completing orders within a certain time frame. Management was lenient but stern. Got along with fellow employees and Carestream staff. Hardest part was waiting for the machines to get fixed and still completing orders in within time i had left. The most enjoyable part was interacting with people and learning new equipment.
front office coordinator
Front office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WADecember 21, 2018
Working here was fun for the most part. They where flexible with family situations and paid okay for the time I worked there. I never felt overly stressed.
Great work environment!
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 18, 2018
Great place to work! Great management! There is a lot of room to grow with the company if you produce and do the work it takes to be successful. Customers like to work with us as we have the support to make things happen quickly.
Pros
Management support.
Cons
None that I have seen.
Contract position that went longer than expected
Staffing Specialist Assistant (contract) (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 10, 2018
This position showed me the world of recruiting, hiring, and HR. It was a great place to learn the importance of what employers look for and how to expand your knowledge to find the right job.
Corestaff is okay
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 3, 2018
I guess it might depend on which office you go to. Every office is different. The office I was placed through doesn't communicate very well. I was placed ayy an decent company. Pay is okay if you are in a two income household. Definitely not pay for single parents. Once your assignment is up, they forget about you. I was placed on my job site the day after I emailed my resume. No interview or anything. Never met the manager until after I started working at my job site. Let than that, it was okay I guess.
Pros
You don't have to interview to get a job
Cons
Pay is not good for the cost of living
Great place
CEO biographies (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 25, 2018
Great company. I loved working there. the people were all incredibly kind and the office location was amazing. They moved offices though to an even better location
Employment Agency for all areas of employment
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 20, 2018
Employment agency for all areas of employment, warehouse employees, office employees, sales, clerical, office assistants, executive assistants & corporate executives.
Pros
Fluid job responsibilities
Cons
Salary freeze always in place
Managemeny is great..
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 18, 2018
I work at my leisure time as long as the work is completed in a timely matter. I've been on the same assignment for 2 years now. Needs full time work.
Pros
Luch is either 30 minutes to an hour your choice.
Cons
Part-time no benefits.
Very Lax
Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, WAOctober 18, 2018
This work was very eye opening. The job was simple enough, though we only worked when there was a contract which made it. very difficult. I didn't leave because I wanted to, I had scheduled a day off, got it approved and signed off by both manager and supervisor. When said day came, I was asked to come in, I explained I couldn't, I was out of town, I was then told not to return to work if I couldn't make it.
Pros
Simple, lax
Cons
communication lacking
Great company
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 17, 2018
Great company with good benefits and pay! Sr. Consultant always available when needed and supportive if any issues needed to be resolved. Enjoyed working for the company!
Pros
Great company with good benefits and pay
Cons
No paid vacation
Never again
Temp (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAOctober 16, 2018
This company was cut throat, and they had no trouble dropping employees as if they meant nothing. And to make matters worse, their expectations of their employees were ridiculously high, as if they were set up to fail. Not even the managers could do what they were asking their employees.
basic info
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, CASeptember 18, 2018
come to work on time and stay focus and keep your eyes open at all times also you have to watch out for your surroundings. be mindful and helpful when you see other employees need your assistance
Very flexible place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCAugust 25, 2018
Put together toddler carseats on and assembly line. I learned how to assemble a toddler carseat. Management was great. Loved all the people i worked with. The hardest part of the job was running out of supplies on the line. The most enjoyable part was working with all the employees on my line.
I enjoyed working with Core Staff Services.
DATA ENTRY OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAAugust 15, 2018
I do not have anything negative to say about working with
Core Staff Services, while working with them I was able to learn many new skills and cross train between positions. If you are good at your work they will recognize this and utilize your full potential. They always encouraged and built up moral. I just wish they were a more sustainable company for a single parent to find stable employment with in order to provide for my family. Working with Core Staff was definitely one of my more favorable experiences in the work force.
Pros
everything was good
Cons
temporary positions with too much time off between contracts.
Sheet Metal Worker (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 13, 2018
What I liked about it you can do overtime ,you get paid every week,it was good hours ,I was getting paid a good amount of money.its somewhat laid back.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
It’s very hot
first assignment,led into a full-time position
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 13, 2018
Not bad for a first assignment,close to my home ,so i don,t have an excuse to be late.Work is fast-paced before you know it ,assignments are
finished properly,on-time and its time to go home.
Pros
best assignment, only assignment it led into a full-time postion
Cons
n/a
Collections position
Medicaid Collector Representative (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 10, 2018
It was a good start with the company. The recruiter sent me to work as a medical collector for a pharmacy company. I was told it was a temporary to hire position. I was let go by the company and was told that it was only a contract position. The pharmacy company told me, they informed Corestaff about it and that they should have let me know too.
Great Staffing Agency in NYC
Contract Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 7, 2018
Good place to work for if you are looking for temp or temp to hire work. Staff is incredibly helpful, honest, and will work for you if you make sure you bring your A game to every assignment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CORESTAFF Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

1.6Personal Development

2.0Career Opportunities

4.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight