CORESTAFF Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great place to work at!
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  La Palma, CAJune 26, 2018
Would recommend. So far the best place I have worked at! Everyone is very helpful and kind to one another. A typical day at work would include answering the phone calls, redirecting them or scheduling clients to come in and apply.
Fast paste and calming
Receptionist/ (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAJune 18, 2018
I answered phones, made recruiters appointments, helped with payroll if need. I learned a little more with payroll and about the company. I also learned what staffing recruiters do and how they help people out of jobs. I have a better understanding of what they do and how they do things. Management was understandable, helpful to things I needed help with, and to my needs. Work place culture was all in all fast paste yet calming due to staff being so flexible, caring, and understanding. The hardest part of the job is helping people get paid on time and helping out with issues to why they were not able to clock in. I had to try and figure out how to enter in their time before payroll. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with amazing people, who were ready to led a hand if needed.
Pros
Good staff, good calm place.
Cons
I only had two to three days a week of work
Agency
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 24, 2018
Great Agency. Nice people. Was able to work temporary assignments with this company. Most assignments lasted at least 3-6 months with top companies. I would recommend.
Pros
Gain work experience
Cons
Temp assignments
it's a job, but when you get hurt on it, they tell you to go.
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, NCMay 23, 2018
i was working good with them, but I got hurt on the job, and when that happen, then told me I don't have a job any more with them, now I got to look now
Temporary, but with possibilites
Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 9, 2018
The job as a whole is a contract position where you will be placed to work at another company, which can be one of many depending. And depending on the area you work you will receive a similar benefit to what employees working for that company may get, but it all depends on where you are assigned.

For myself I worked for United Airlines, and just after the merge with Continental Airlines. I worked in Houston in a warehouse with both a call center and warehouse employees. I worked in the warehouse on what was called the "LOB" or "Left on Board" team. We were basically a world wide lost and found for anything that was left on United Airlines property from a single shoe to a full flat screen tv and more.

Our job was to organize all items within a three month set up, take full detailed descriptions of them enter them into a computer system and look for "hits" that were requests of lost items by customers. We could get a lot returned, but of course we could not get everything. After 3 months we had to stop searching for items or we would be over filled with newer items that came in every single day. These items were sold as a large trailer sent to who knows where and it helped keep the building operating every month.

At times it was rewarding to find and item and return it, such as a lost teddy bear, or a persons entire suitcase. Others it was annoying that you would spend an hour on an item thinking it was the correct one based on the description given, only to be annoyed when the customer sends you a picture of the item they have and it does not match at all.
Pros
lunch breaks and two 15 minute breaks, decent pay, and a foot in the door with the company you are contracted to
Cons
it all depends on where you are contracted to
My Review
Contractor/Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 2, 2018
I enjoy working with Corestaff. I have been with them off and on for about 9 years. They have always given me decent assignments and they will often match my skill set.
Job description
Technical Certified Training Manager. (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 30, 2018
Managing the Technical training department

Interview and skills test the Candidates for Electronic Technical of all manufacture position from Assembler to Technician engineering

Write the lesson plan and test base on manufacture requirement

Set up the class and teach employees for electronic PCB soldering

Certify employees for Electronic assemblies, IPC

Training employees for Mechanical Electronic assemblies

There is some fun but not serious

The hardest part of this job was at time to Communication with manufacture manager for training purpose.
Run
Internal Employee. (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 22, 2018
I wish there was a way to complete this review without any stars. Corestaff/Impellam not deserve any stars. If you have an ounce of integrity and care about the people you hire don't apply here. Run far far away...
A Good Temp Agency
Editorial Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 19, 2018
CoreStaff Services placed me in a suitable temp job, finding a good fit between my skills and an employer, even though I'd never worked previously for a textbook publisher.
No support when working out in the field
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAFebruary 11, 2018
Worked at a major airline company under managers and supervisors that bullied minorities for kicks and when projects given to employees there were no instructions nor directions. If any issues arises it would be reported but agency said to keep a front and push through.
Pros
Cons
No support
Great overall job
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 6, 2018
As with any company there are ups and downs, I went through a lot of internal changes with the company. I absolutely loved my position, the clients that I worked with where great. I had an awesome team of colleagues to work with. If I didn't have to resign to stay home I would likely still be with this company.
Pros
Great Pay, Benefits
Cons
No cons
Productive place to work.
Accounting Clerk Temp (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 3, 2018
I was constantly busy at work. It was productive work. I learned to use the computer extensively.

The workplace culture was varied. Some days were slow-paced, then everything would really speed up.
Lacking of C- Level direction
Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 29, 2018
Good company to work for. On paper and in resources. The marketing aspects and C-Level direction is very questionable. People with the organization are personable. They do give you a good work home balance.
Pros
Benefits, Flexibility
Cons
Marketing and C-Level management direction
Nice work place
Contract Custodian (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 29, 2018
The people were nice, the building was nice.nice job..
The supervisor was nice an cool...The manangers are mean an nasty..Some of the co workers were mean an nasty
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Healthcare, short breaks
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cypress, TXJanuary 27, 2018
I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone to work for. They're cut thoat and the management is horrible. the employees will turn they back and tell management everything rather its lies or real...Don't work go to work for this company and you will not get a raise to save your life
Pros
No pros at all
Cons
flexible work schedules
okay
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 9, 2018
It's not a bad place to work, just no projects come up. It is always up in the air. Better to be in constant communication with other agencies at the same time.
Fun coworkers and realistic expectations
Other (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 5, 2018
Great company - they take care of their employees and truly understand the meaning of work/life balance. They encourage employees and reward them accordingly.
After working with CoreStaff for such an extended time, you began to feel like family.
Receptionist/AA Office of The Dean - Law School (Former Employee) –  Forestville, MDJanuary 5, 2018
CoreStaff is not your ordinary temporary staffing company. They really go the extra mile to keep you working. They also provide computer applications that assist you to grow in you knowledge of computer applications. Great staff and they really stick by you when a client attempts to be abusive toward you. Corestaff, is the cream of the crop when it comes to temporary staffing companies in the DMV.
Pros
Long term assignments, great pay.
Cons
I can't think if any.
Good
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, NCDecember 27, 2017
it was good job but it was only temp for me it is good money for someone that want to be in a werehouse job i am looking for to start my own business so i need some exter case it wasnt bad it was fun meeting new people but ican say this it is wprk long hours and time but the pay was wrof it
warehouse oriented
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CADecember 19, 2017
fast pace at packing, shipping or whatever assigned to work, management is good the hardest thing for me is to have to reach the very top of the pellet when wrapping it, the most enjoyable time is when we get lots of over time
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CORESTAFF Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

1.6Personal Development

2.0Career Opportunities

4.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight