Corestaff Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Worked as a temp
Associate Buyer (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAAugust 5, 2018
Overall the managers and job placements that I was placed in were excellent. And all position keep me busy and steady with jobs. I enjoyed going to work everyday.
Pros
kept me busy
Good
Tax Processor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 11, 2018
Worked there for almost 3 years liked working for this company and would work for the contract again if given the chance. Would recomind this position.
CoreStaff is an employment agency.
Cashier/Clerk (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDJune 7, 2018
Loved working for this agency. I was placed with many different employment positions. The jobs were based on my experience and were always easily accessible.
Pros
Had great job assignments.
Cons
n/a
no title
DesignLine - Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCMay 2, 2018
This is a temp service so I am not sure what to write. I did a variety of jobs at a variety of places. However, during the time I worked there they could not keep me working so I never had a steady income.
Not worth it
laborer (Current Employee) –  Cypress, TXApril 29, 2018
Corestaff is a temp agency so this review is not really about Corestaff but the jobs they assign you.

A typical day is just going to the place they assign you and working a mind numbing repetitive job. There really is not much there to learn and the management is just there. The culture is nonexistence its just work and get the product out. The hardest part of the job is going and the most enjoyable part is leaving.
Pros
it's a job
Cons
you don't make enough to live on your own
Friendly, supportive staff at temporary service office
Temp svc Employee-Administrative Ofc (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAApril 11, 2018
I enjoyed working for Corestaff. They are no longer in business, however. My supervisor/recruiter was supportive and helpful with my assignments. I enjoyed the assignments I was given.
Pros
variety of assignments
Cons
temporary jobs, no future
Safety Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXFebruary 4, 2018
They do not like to hear your speak negatively in anyway. They are horrible about looking out for their associates. Never pays on time. No room for growth. Harassment cases are never followup on.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Can lose job as easy as you got it
Its ok.
Temp Production worker (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, WA 98499January 31, 2018
It's a temp agency. You work where they send you, if you take the job. Depending on the job, it's hard work, but doable. It's something if there is really nothing.
Associate Buyer (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJanuary 24, 2018
Great jobs I was given the opportunity to work for. Learned a lot from all positions I had. Representatives very courteous and helpful...I called to get a reference and they were glad to provided it. And amazing they remembered me.
short term job
ASSEMBLER/ machine operator (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CANovember 12, 2017
I was looking for a job change trying new experiences. Through this service I experienced safe machine operations. Overall this was a great way to try something new.
Pros
training
Cons
no cons
Picker
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 3, 2017
Company was based out of Atlanta, it was difficult to get in touch with hr. All communication was via telephone. Which means it took longer to get things done. Job stability was poor because I got laid off and every week i had a different position.
Temporary job
Indigo Digital Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 30, 2017
My position with CoreStaff was temporary. However, I learned a lot about the printing press. The culture was good and the workload was what I expected.
productive
Document Prepper (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 30, 2017
The job was very productive. A typical day was hectic because we had a quota to meet. The work place was balanced and all the employees got along. The hardest part of the job was that the had this clock where when the timer went off, you should be finished with that box.
Pros
lunches
Cons
when there was no work, you had to go home
A good starting employer
Technical support specialist (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 5, 2017
This is a good place to start if you haven't worked in this type of industry before. The wages start a little low for myself, but I was willing to take the time needed to prove myself.
Temporary Assignment Serials Specialist
Serials Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 30, 2017
I was hired for a temporary assignment however I wanted temp to hire assignment. The location of the assignment was convenient since I used public transportation.
Pros
Paid well
Cons
Temporary Assignment
Great Workplace
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCAugust 31, 2017
Corestaff is a great company to work for they understand the aspects of family values.They pay rate was decent pay.They made sure you was comfortable in your position if not they would find you other opportunities.
temporary postion but excellent job
Techician (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAAugust 28, 2017
it was a night job since we were replacing old devices of well fargo banks. easy work, good employees and decent work. learned how to reimage systems and work different new devices
Too many changes
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 24, 2017
Corestaff was a temporary job contracted through the UPS. We never new what was going on. Manager changed to quick. I liked working for UPS If I could have received a permanent job that would have been great. The had outstanding benefits for their employees.