Coridian Technologies, Inc. Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Coridian is a good place to work.
UDI Initiative Leader (Former Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNJanuary 17, 2018
Good place to work and great people to work for. The culture is team oriented and the majority of the staff has stayed for the majority of their career.
Pros
The People
Cons
Lack of advancement opportunity
Committed to excellence
Sales (Current Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNOctober 3, 2017
Great culture, consistently growing company - committed to professional and personal integrity, and consistently doing whatever it takes to grow the company and improve the culture in the right ways.
Friendly, enjoyable environment - comfortable facility. Approachable and committed leadership and management. The company, owners and management are well respected in the industry. Coridian has incredibly deep experience in it's ranks and has a rock-solid reputation as a best in class solution provider.
Pros
Benefits, Pay, Team Culture, Management, Experience
Open-door policy
Sales (Current Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNSeptember 28, 2017
I have always worked for "smaller" companies that tend to carry a non-corporate ideology - and the main aspect that I love about it, is that fact that the managers carry an open-door type policy - even the owner! It's nice to know that my opinions are valued from top-to-bottom at Coridian. Coridian is on an upward growth trend after 20 years in business, and I only see the trend continuing upward with the great team that Coridian currently has on board. It's a people-centric environment, and I love doing activities with my current co-workers even outside of the office doors. Keep up the good work!
Pros
Benefits, Pay, Team driven environment, "open-door culture"

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coridian Technologies, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Coridian Technologies, Inc. Reviews by Location