Corizon Health Employee Review

View all Corizon Health reviews

Credentialing Coordinator
Senior Credentialing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJune 11, 2014
Working at Corizon has taught me to take the initiative to do things on your own. I have bulid a working relationship with the employees. Out of the seven years that I have been working here I've learned that you have to take control for yourself because here you won't find out anything unless you ask questions.
Pros
Having the site management help you out to get the credentials and reach out to the providers
Cons
Constantly have to keep on the sites, and providers to send me the updated credentials even though they know they have been expired

Other Corizon Health Employee Reviews

Nurse
Nursing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Florence, AZMay 24, 2018
Understaffed by choice, but great place to work. People think it would not be fun to work in a prison, but it really was. The officers were great, most of the inmates were great. You will work hard here, as it is usually under-staffed, but you feel productive when you leave.
Informational
Eligibility Examiner (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 24, 2018
Verifying information over phone with customers and off site employees. Department moved to different state after being told department was not moving, was not offered any relocation to keep job.
Pros
benifits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Corizon Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight