Cornerstone Apartment Services Inc
View all Cornerstone Apartment Services Inc reviews

Cornerstone Apartment Services Inc

Cornerstone Apartment Services Inc General Manager Maintenance/Office Review

good job great work environment

I wish that i was still working there it was a good job great experience my first real large management experience. I really liked the business model that is why that it is still successful.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same location

Not worth as a long term job

Job is OK if you need a paycheck, there is no room for advancement. Management demonstrates a "We can always hire someone else" attitude when you can't catch up with your assigned jobs or ask for help. This place is a revolving door.

Pros

Pay is not terrible

Cons

Inexperienced managers holding back your commissions
Same location

Too many employees, not enough pay or work

Employees often have nothing to do. Could be paid higher wages with more responsibility if they hired less people. Overall good company to get your foot in the door but not sustainable long term.

Not What You Think It Is

Not so much. After working as a maintenance work order tech and a turn tech there isn't a place that I've worked that is so delusional and shady. At Cornerstone everything is about image and profit. Nobody cares about you or your future with them. They can always hire another person just like you. You will have no real friends at Cornerstone. Nobody will ever listen to common sense as they run this shady cash cow as high as she will go before the bubble bursts. The chief operating officer thinks he is "super cool" but really he is not. He is like Santa Claus and his elves. The moment you don't love him he will turn on you. Bad Santa. One day he had us wrap cotton rags around back-flow prevention valves to prevent freezing. ????. 200 buildings. How does cotton prevent freezing? It doesn't. Thats college for ya. There was rarely a clear direction as I tried to run this company's maintenance and turnover issues with my own tools and vehicle. There is an overwhelming workload and constant blaming from people who do very little but have 4-year college degrees. If you love being underpaid and fondly remember the high school struggle to be in the cool crowd then Cornerstone is perfect for you. If not then there are a lot of management companies out there that value you with respect and your time with more money.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cornerstone Apartment Services Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Cornerstone Apartment Services Inc Reviews by Location

Learn about Cornerstone Apartment Services Inc in popular locations

• Cornerstone Apartment Services Inc
  • good job great work environment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?