Cornerstone Brands Employee Reviews

Fun place for breaks foosball, corn hole, shuffle board
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Monroe, OHJuly 12, 2018
Work usually 8 hours start at 5:30 am. I’ve learned a lot of different equipment operations. Management tends to be fair. Break time is the best part with the activities that are available.
learned a new skill, and was able to expand slightly
Replenisher (Former Employee) –  West Milton, OHJuly 9, 2018
management are sometimes nice, but a lot falls back onto the employees. i couldnt keep the commute once i moved back to the dayton area, it was almost an hour 1 way. i worked 3rd shift, and the boss was not always the kindest as to what was going on outside of work.
A great opportunity
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHJune 10, 2018
Cornerstone brands was a great opportunity for me. It was a great experience and it was a company that taught me a lot of skills. I was offered my first role of team leading and management, as well as a chance to grow many other skills. It was a company that had no shortage of projects to work on and learn with, and always provided help when someone was interested in advancing their career. I would recommend Cornerstone to anyone in search of a good company.
this was a seasonal/temporary position
Improvements Packer - Seasonal (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHMay 29, 2018
You can earn "bonuses" if you are able to pack super fast, but that made things more stressful for me. co-workers were mostly young and very pleasant/helpful. I did enjoy this temporary job. Loved my manager...he was very encouraging.
Pros
the people I worked with
Cons
pressure to work faster, faster, faster
cornerstone
Residential supervisor (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILMay 19, 2018
I took care of mentally challenged men for 12 hours, I drove a van for them, i did like the job for the young men i work with, they were very special to me
Great company to work for until management changed.
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHMay 18, 2018
This was a great company to work for until the management changed hands. I did hear that after I left the management issue was corrected and the company was getting back to a good spot.
ok job
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 16, 2018
Working from home is a plus. Hours could be more flexible. Overall a cool job. Great brands with nice products. Must be a self starter and the call flow is nice and steady.
n/a
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHApril 10, 2018
not a good job never work there mean and un friendly people unfair work hours not a friendly place to work for people to work............................
Poor management
Returns Team Lead/Inventory Control & Assembler (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 10, 2018
The coworkers and very friendly but the management does not know how to run a proper warehouse and supervisors are not to be trusted.
Some supervisors take advantage of you if you are a hard working empolyee.
Pros
OT availble
Cons
No management is to be trusted.
Enjoyed working at company, but some supervision had the attitude that I work herer and you are only a temp.
Order Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHMarch 28, 2018
At the end of the day if love having the felling of knowing that I have been able to be satisfied that I did my job. I feel that happens more when you get older and you no longer need to work for a pay check only. If you are retire after having worked for so long trying to make a living you usually forget how to live. You would hope that you have taught someone the importance of a satisfying job that leaves one fulfilled at the end of the day.
Remote = Flexibility
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHMarch 19, 2018
Cornerstone allowed for remote work. The training was remote and extra hours were often available. Cornerstone provides excellent remote customer service training.
Pros
Remote opportunities
Cons
NO job security after childbirth if part-time
Loved the Customers!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHMarch 13, 2018
I love the products they sell, I have been a customer of theirs for years, loved working for them. The customers were the best and my only con was that they closed the jobs without telling us, when I checked my schedule in the morning it showed only two more days of work.
Working with sewing maching/poduction
Embroidery Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHFebruary 15, 2018
I liked my job. working with different material and thread. The other employees were always there to help if needed. I liked my job, but the lines relocated.
Pros
good atmisphere
Cons
loss of busness
fun place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHFebruary 11, 2018
learn how to inspect clothes and sleep wear.learn how to train people to do the job.i really like to work with the bosses and other employees.everybody ot along in the department I was in.the sewing machine operators sew the name on the product and that is what I inspect
Good place to work, competitive pay
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHFebruary 6, 2018
I have enjoyed my time with Cornerstone Brands. It is a fun place to work and I feel the company makes a great effort to treat is team members with respect and creates a fun environment to work in.
Nice place to work and have the opportunity to work from home
Call Center Service Representative (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHFebruary 5, 2018
The company has a strong customer service ethics and does not outsource to other countries. The company promotes from within and provides perks for the employees to perform well and provide very high standards of customer service, sales, and problem solving solutions to their customers.
Pros
Company Discounts with HSN, Company Discounts on Our catalog line of products, Nice atmostphere to work in, Lots of team and management support
Cons
required to work one weekend day every week
seasonal job
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 4, 2018
A decent seasonal opportunity if you need money for the holidays. Learning the job is really easy depending on the department you will be in, you'll be good to work alone without any help within a week or so.
It wasn’t a bad job. I worked in the warehouse as a seasonal employee this year
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHJanuary 24, 2018
They have good benefits if you are a full time employee. It doesn’t pay bad. There are 3 other warehouses offsite, which is where I worked this season. Customer service is better, I have worked a few seasons doing this. If you know warehouse equipment then it pays better.
Pros
You do get 3 beaks 2 15 minute and 30 minutes unpaid for lunch
Cons
Drama in some dept
good job
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHJanuary 18, 2018
good job worked here during highschool, got fired because of the SALT program basically where they would take your cart that you picked and then change an item on it to see if you would catch the mistake.
awful workplace
Recieving and equipment operator (Former Employee) –  OhioJanuary 8, 2018
The job was not very good. Had bosses that were very disrespectful. Also had team leaders that just did want they wanted But didnt like the job at all.
Pros
u had 1 lunch 30 minutes
Cons
the benefits were good tho

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cornerstone Brands. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight