CORNERSTONE COUNSELING CENTER

United States6 reviews

CORNERSTONE COUNSELING CENTER insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • General feeling of work happiness

Great training/experience

The management is very supportive and knowledgeable. A great place for those working towards licensure to get training and experience. High quality therapy services provided to underserved populations

Never a dull moment

Seeing clients from the start to the end of their treatment and the transformation to become a better person. This really makes you feel good about the work you do.

Its amazing to work here.

Awesome place to work everyones amazing. I learned a lot. Everyone is so helpful and always there to help in any way, loads of in house training and CEs

Great place to gain experience

Opportunity to gain experience in group therapy, individual therapy, couples therapy, and intake assessments. Supervision is provided. Great team support.

Productive and fun workplace

Able to learn more about accounting and relate my accounting knowledge to work. Co-workers were very supportive and energetic.

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Fun place to work

My boss was very nice to me and also gave me extra hours to work. My co-workers were very nice to me as well. The hardest part of the is dealing with upset clients. My boss and normally works with me when collecting urine sample from clients and is really great to work with. There was no room for growth unless someone gets terminated or resign.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CORNERSTONE COUNSELING CENTER. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8