Cornerstone Staffing, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great experience
Onsite Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDNovember 19, 2019
Great company to work for. Good people to work with. Had the opportunity to supervise about 80 employees on different shift. Our client Lancaster food is one client I will always like to work with.
blah
Onsite Coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CASeptember 30, 2019
check voice mail and return all calls check emails and follow up with pending issues and set a remedy. Posting data entry filing attend to customers and or vendors. cycle count take inventory update system. attention to detail. inspect inbound and outbound manifest create bill of ladings
Found job quickly
Receptionist, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Las Colinas, TXJuly 27, 2019
CornerStone found a job for me quickly. However the work environment was not good and they were unable to move me to another job. I gave my notice and left the position because they didn't need my help any more obviously because they were not giving me the training, support, or sharing the work for me to be successful in my role. CornerStone did not reassign me to another job.
fun and productive place to work and dependable.
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 11, 2019
I liked this job but they would never hire me fulltime instead of temporary so I had to leave this company. I truly enjoyed working there but the temp agency would never explain why I just couldn't be full time after my 3 months and neither could the company that I was working at.
Great experience working with cornerstone
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  University Place, WAJune 12, 2019
I have grew my skills by working with cornerstone. Now I can wor in any field as nurse assistance. I'm flexible with hours and days. Looking forward to a new job
great temp service to work for
Customer Service Representative(Service King) (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 28, 2019
I relocated to Dallas TX and cornerstone was suggested to me. I applied within a 1 week of moving and received a temp positions. this was great since i didn't have that long of a down time of being unemployed after moving to a new city. I worked two different assignments, and was offered permanent position with the second assignment was great.
Refrigerated Warehouse
Refrigerated Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 28, 2019
This was a busy work environment. We loaded and unloaded trucks full of produce, into a refrigerated warehouse. As long as all employees were on the same page as to our daily goals, things moved smoothly and the job was enjoyable.
Temp agency
Data entry (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 19, 2019
They are pretty much the same as any other temp agency. You get what you expect. They do try to get you back to work as soon as possible and you grow to appreciate that when you don't have permanent employment.
abstractor
LEAD EMR ABSTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 8, 2019
I loved this job. I made my own schedule and was quickly made supervisor. I abstracted paper medical records into electronic records. I started at Bergan Mercy. I was promoted to supervisor and I drove everyday to Corning Iowa and worked and drove back to Omaha for a year. typical day was get up at 4am drive to 108 Qst. grab rental car drive to Corning Iowa grab charts abstract with guidelines work 6 hours drive back 2 hours daily and some weekends due to unlimited overtime
Pros
unlimited overtime
Cons
long drive and deers
Boring, not productive and misleading
Accounting and Finance Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 26, 2018
I was told a lot of things and none happened. I was mislead about the flexibility and work/life balance. The job was boring, no training was supplied to me.
work
Claims Processor Payflex (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 12, 2018
Great company to work for. At this company my representative was very attentive and made sure that all of my needs were taken care of at all times. I would recommend this company.
Temporary Agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 28, 2018
Cornerstone Staffing is a Temporary Agency. I did not work with them very long. Overall, they were fine to work with The positions were short term contracts though and with a young child, I needed something permanent.
Love my employer I travel daily pay wage diff, lots of freedom will let others know about employment
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJuly 27, 2018
I truly love working for cornerstone they are understanding and very patient. This is an agency I work for so I travel to different places daily. Depending how far or if there is a toll to pay will determine your pay while working for the employer. I love the fact that I have a lot of freedom but I also get work. They are honest company to work for I have recommended people to go work for them and yes I will tell anyone looking for employment.
Pros
they will stand up for you
Cons
traveling to different buildings
Very good contract employment agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJuly 26, 2018
I was very impressed with the professionalism of this company and the members of management I dealt with. I would recommend them highly to anyone seeking employment.
Pros
very professional
Cons
contract work that can be direct hire eventually
Temp to hire never happened!
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 2, 2018
No benefits were offered and after my years at Kiewit and no Computer conversion in sight I quit. I will never be a Temp for Cornerstone Staffing again.
Incompetent stay away
Used intervieweee (Former Employee) –  A community college job fair so classyJune 22, 2018
This outfit hasnt enough pull to get you an in person interview.They will have you go to a job fair and join the herd.Got an appointment take time off to go to this interview? Treated like a homeless bum upon arrival.THEY ARE POOR AT THEIR JOB and apparently LAZY and DESPERATE.....
Not Many Options
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  NYC, NYJune 6, 2018
For manufacturing they are great. They do not have many options aside from manufacturing. They are very upfront and honest with you. They work hard to find the right fit for you and the employer.
I liked the flexible schedule
Receptionist/Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 22, 2018
I enjoyed working with cornerstone,the schedule was flexible. I would like to work for them again. The job I was on fit my life. I like the direct deposit option. The environment was fine. The work was fun and easy
Slave driver for low pay
ware house (Former Employee) –  DickiesMay 14, 2018
Worked 12 hour days 4 days a week. Had to walk over 5 miles a day picking orders. Pay was disgusting. Poverty level wages . Greed mongers. My ankles were swollen every day from walking so many miles . The state of Texas legislators accept pay offs to keep wages low. Poverty in Texas is out of control.
Pros
Cons
Abuse
very happy place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  City of Industry, CAMay 11, 2018
i enjoy working there. people were helpful locations was short equipment always taken care of, i had the opportunity to go to different departments and learn new task.