CornerStone Staffing Employee Reviews

Great Place to work.
Customer Service Rep/ Call Center (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXDecember 10, 2018
Relaxed enviroment to work. Learned new skills.The company truly respects their employees. It is a great culture, and the leaders are very personable and are caring individuals. We can wear jeans on Fridays, and have summer hours. I think they really do put PEOPLE first. Very good health insurance.
Account Manager
Temporary Agent (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 3, 2018
WageWorks COBRA continuation of insurance Relationship Manage
Assist with processing COBRA elections and terminations
Maintaining a working knowledge of COBRA regulations
Assist with the COBRA Department as needed
Pros
Pay
Cons
Training
Average
Stocker/Receiver (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXDecember 1, 2018
No paid holiday, l didn't like that. They always commend me l appreciate that. They allow me to work overtime l appreciate that too. I can revomm6thrm to friends.
Pros
No free launch
Cons
Health care is personal and optional
I love the places they staff me at very Productive,social and fun place.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milledgeville, GANovember 30, 2018
Wonderful company to work for, Staff is very nice , Shifts are accordingly. Goals are Met! Great Teamwork and everyone are respectful and show their appreciation as well.
na
Loriel Lancôme Call center agent (Former Employee) –  dallas txNovember 28, 2018
worked here while i was pregnant left the assignment to go and have a baby i was unable to it at the job. reported to corner stone they demanded that i go and work 2 additional days i let them know that i was not able to they did not care marked as do not hire in their system. know i cannot go back to the job site which i get calls ad emails to return still to this day and my son is 3 years old. also i gave birth 5 days after i told them i could not return. the job i was sent to i loved and was very good employees and the staff there were great. the incentives were cool and lunch was great
Good staffing agency
Solderer/Assembler (Current Employee) –  Corona, CANovember 27, 2018
They are a good staffing agency. Got all my paychecks on time every week. Had a good chance to get hired by the particular job they had me doing. I recommend.
Pros
Provide debit card, reliable payroll
Resources
Long Term Temp (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 25, 2018
I went to Cornerstone Staffing when I first moved to the DFW area. They quickly found me a long-term temporary assignment, which was what I was looking for. The benefits were available after 90 days and there was some compensation for temporary assignments after a required number of days working for the company. I left when the long-term temp assignment ended because I found a position on my own.
Best Job I had
Customer Service Fitness (Current Employee) –  Southlake, TXNovember 18, 2018
The assignment is least stressful. Cornerstone staffing was very quick to get me an assignment. Very strict with background checks. I need to relocate, and have opportunities with more promotion.
Pros
Great pay, quick, good assignments
Cons
More benefits
Temporary position
CASH APPLICATION SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 12, 2018
We donot get reviews at CornerStone so there is nothing to say other than.

I have learned a lot of different jobs and I have met a lot of new people. I think there are some awesome people working in the Cornerstone office.
Pros
Would love a permanent position
Cons
No holiday pay
Learning experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 22, 2018
The job that I was at was a learning experience awesome managers and co workers it was only seasonal during tax season learned a lot had great trainers
Okay for quick job placement, not for a career
VOE/VOI Processor (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 15, 2018
Corner Stone Staffing is a temp agency so they will work with you to get you a job as quickly as possible, but that's all they care about. You have to go through the agency for everything, not the company you're actually working for. You can't miss any days or else they write you up and tell you that they may take you off your work assignment.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  DallasOctober 15, 2018
This was an okay position to have it was even in Downtown Dallas which was pretty awesome. This was a temporary staffing company. The people are kind there.
MBFS Contract through Cornerstone
Collections Agent under Contract (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 3, 2018
40hrs a week, talk to customers, month of training with various systems and communication. Potential to become full time employee not contractor. Collections is not for soft spoken people.
Pros
On site gym
Great staff experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 27, 2018
Very helpful with trying to give me options on which jobs would fit me best. Awesome experience, detail oriented, and kind with clients! Great place!!
na
Participant Service Advocate for Conexis (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 20, 2018
i do not have anything to say about this company.I left and that was that. If you need any other information please give me a call. Have a wonderful day.
Documents processing
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXSeptember 20, 2018
Its a temporary staffing, they will are good about finding a job that is suitable to your needs. The staff is friendly and understanding. The business hours are 8-5 Monday through Friday
Was a fun place to work.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 17, 2018
I helped people find jobs. Businesses would hire our company to help them find qualified people to work for their company. I realized that it is not easy finding a job for everyone.
Good work environment, equally treated, respectful management
Skyhawks temp (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXSeptember 4, 2018
I was very comfortable working for cornerstone, because of the respectful, caring energy the management gave off, They also were flexible with the schedules.
Fast job placments
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXAugust 27, 2018
Nice company for career builders. Great coffee for applicants. Quick application and testing process. Friendly staff and nice location. Close to Dallas.
Temp to Hire
Veritix PWC - Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXAugust 6, 2018
Great for temp to hire, more temp then perm options. More call center or warehouse jobs. Room for perm depends on the job option you take. Overall they will work with you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CornerStone Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about