CornerStone Staffing Employee Reviews

Easy job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 19, 2019
Temporary work. Good job may lead to permanent positions. Interview easy. applications easy . Job title varies . Job pay rates varie. Work locations varies.
Nice and professional work enivorment
ADVISORY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 18, 2019
The cornerstone office has a nice setup. They are very professional and welcoming. Texting area is separate from application waiting area which is a plus that way its nice a quite.
nice environment
Customer Service Representative, Fitness (Current Employee) –  Southlake, TXMarch 16, 2019
Was welcoming and inviting for the moment I walked in the door.
Application process was easy. Interview went really well and promising. I left there knowing my recruiter would help me find a great job.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Does not tailor to professional needs
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 13, 2019
Cornerstone does not tailor assignments to your professional needs. You can have years of experience in an area and they just place you anywhere within your industry to obtain their "staffing" percentage. Why have a salary expectation , if you are going to continually send potential candidates jobs lower than their discussed salary, it is a waste of yours and their time. Lets be fair, all was not bad but I believe as a seasoned professional - a headhunter would be way more effective. I believe this staffing agency is good for people freshly out of college or an individual lacking in work experience, "this will get your foot in the door". The narrative in which is always pushed.

Ending on a positive note:
Staff was fairly pleasant upon initially meeting
Office was clean
On-boarding process clear

In conclusion , I would say above all - people remember experiences and do not want to be treated like just a number.
Pros
Initial interview process ; initial meeting
Cons
low salary offers
professional, fun and team players
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Merced, CAMarch 3, 2019
I really like Cornerstone style and interview process; they do their best to match you with a good job for your skillset. I liked how they stood by your side when there were mis- understandings; always checking to make sure you were happy with your assignment; if not; as I said there to do whatever they could to help you and the client to know what and how to resolve any thing! they made everyone feel appreciated and I was happy to be a part of Cornerstone; would show up tomorrow if they called.
Pros
stand up for you
Cons
need to pay more
Lack of employee respect
Receptionist, CSR, Data Entry, Clerical (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 16, 2019
They will give you anything if they have it. They could care less about you as an employee. Its all about their clients, regardless. Have to work a yer before you get a raise. then very small.25 cents
Pros
a job
Cons
loser
February 18, 2019

I'm sorry you did not have a good experience at CornerStone Staffing. If you would like to share the details of your experience with me my email address is debrah@cornerstonestaffing.com.

A job if you need the money
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Norco, CAJanuary 28, 2019
jobs to be had but, do not pay much. weekly pay and people there are professional. You learn what your supposed to do at the job site. The definitions of the actual job is small.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
mostly low paying jobs
Be careful
Buyer (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 22, 2019
Cornerstone does not have your back. All they care about is keeping the money coming in from their clients. Employers are permitted to speak to you with total disrespect and if its brought to the attention of Cornerstone, they roll over to keep the client not the contractor.
January 28, 2019

I'm sorry you did not have a good experience with one of our customers. I would be interested in hearing more about your experience. If you would like to share the details with me, my email address is debrah@cornerstonestaffing.com.

WELCOME CALLS REP/CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 18, 2019
It's a.good.temp.agency to.help.you place you in jobs, and they are always willing to help, always available for any questions or concerns. Good people
Pros
Amazing temp agency
work agency
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXDecember 21, 2018
I was place in the ware house and learned alot within the 2 places i was placed. the only only bad was I could find anything close to home as that is what i really wanted.
Pros
money is good
Cons
temp agency
Steady
HR Administrative Assistant - TSA TX DIV HQ (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXDecember 21, 2018
Everyday was a steady work day. I learned something new about HR, my position and other positions during my tenor. Management was fun and forthcoming and understanding. The hardest part of the job was knowing you deadline to leave.
Pros
Great Pay and hours
Cons
Temporary positions
This is the worse place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 18, 2018
I would not recommend anybody to work for this temp agencies. If you have any lateness, absentees, or coming from your break or lunch late sometime because things happen or if you might have an emergency.They will count that against you.This company will not find anther assignment for you. Even if you didn't do anything to not be able to go on another assignment, other then finishing that assignment you where on.
Pros
The worse company to work for.
Cons
Again the worse company to work for.
December 26, 2018

Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry you did not have a good experience with CornerStone Staffing. Attendance is an important part of any job, even through a staffing agency. I don't know the specifics about your particular situation, but I can say we do hold our associates to very high standards. This is not a bad thing. Many associates that work through CornerStone Staffing are able to find full time employment because of those high standards.

Great Place to work.
Customer Service Rep/ Call Center (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXDecember 10, 2018
Relaxed enviroment to work. Learned new skills.The company truly respects their employees. It is a great culture, and the leaders are very personable and are caring individuals. We can wear jeans on Fridays, and have summer hours. I think they really do put PEOPLE first. Very good health insurance.
Account Manager
Temporary Agent (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 3, 2018
WageWorks COBRA continuation of insurance Relationship Manage
Assist with processing COBRA elections and terminations
Maintaining a working knowledge of COBRA regulations
Assist with the COBRA Department as needed
Pros
Pay
Cons
Training
Average
Stocker/Receiver (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXDecember 1, 2018
No paid holiday, l didn't like that. They always commend me l appreciate that. They allow me to work overtime l appreciate that too. I can revomm6thrm to friends.
Pros
No free launch
Cons
Health care is personal and optional
January 28, 2019

You are eligible for six paid holidays after you have accrued 720 hours. Holiday pay will be paid at your current hourly rate for 4 hours. You must work 32 hours the week before and 32 hours the week of the holiday. Paid holidays are:

New Year’s Day
Memorial Day
Fourth of July
Labor Day
Thanksgiving Day
Christmas Day

na
Loriel Lancôme Call center agent (Former Employee) –  dallas txNovember 28, 2018
worked here while i was pregnant left the assignment to go and have a baby i was unable to it at the job. reported to corner stone they demanded that i go and work 2 additional days i let them know that i was not able to they did not care marked as do not hire in their system. know i cannot go back to the job site which i get calls ad emails to return still to this day and my son is 3 years old. also i gave birth 5 days after i told them i could not return. the job i was sent to i loved and was very good employees and the staff there were great. the incentives were cool and lunch was great
January 28, 2019

CornerStone Staffing required a 2 day working notice but I'm sure we would make an exception if you were going into labor at work. We document all activity on your employee file so I would be happy to look into this for you. If you would like to tell me more about it, my email address is debrah@cornerstonestaffing.com.

Resources
Long Term Temp (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 25, 2018
I went to Cornerstone Staffing when I first moved to the DFW area. They quickly found me a long-term temporary assignment, which was what I was looking for. The benefits were available after 90 days and there was some compensation for temporary assignments after a required number of days working for the company. I left when the long-term temp assignment ended because I found a position on my own.
Best Job I had
Customer Service Fitness (Current Employee) –  Southlake, TXNovember 18, 2018
The assignment is least stressful. Cornerstone staffing was very quick to get me an assignment. Very strict with background checks. I need to relocate, and have opportunities with more promotion.
Pros
Great pay, quick, good assignments
Cons
More benefits
Temporary position
CASH APPLICATION SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 12, 2018
We donot get reviews at CornerStone so there is nothing to say other than.

I have learned a lot of different jobs and I have met a lot of new people. I think there are some awesome people working in the Cornerstone office.
Pros
Would love a permanent position
Cons
No holiday pay
Learning experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 22, 2018
The job that I was at was a learning experience awesome managers and co workers it was only seasonal during tax season learned a lot had great trainers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CornerStone Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.