CornerStone Staffing Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  DallasOctober 15, 2018
This was an okay position to have it was even in Downtown Dallas which was pretty awesome. This was a temporary staffing company. The people are kind there.
MBFS Contract through Cornerstone
Collections Agent under Contract (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 3, 2018
40hrs a week, talk to customers, month of training with various systems and communication. Potential to become full time employee not contractor. Collections is not for soft spoken people.
Pros
On site gym
Great staff experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 27, 2018
Very helpful with trying to give me options on which jobs would fit me best. Awesome experience, detail oriented, and kind with clients! Great place!!
na
Participant Service Advocate for Conexis (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 20, 2018
i do not have anything to say about this company.I left and that was that. If you need any other information please give me a call. Have a wonderful day.
Documents processing
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXSeptember 20, 2018
Its a temporary staffing, they will are good about finding a job that is suitable to your needs. The staff is friendly and understanding. The business hours are 8-5 Monday through Friday
Productive and positive workplace
Client Service Manager, Mid South Wedding Guide (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 18, 2018
Productive and positive environment with excellent management. Skills I developed and strengthened at Conerstone included maintaining expense and revenue budgets and communication.
Was a fun place to work.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 17, 2018
I helped people find jobs. Businesses would hire our company to help them find qualified people to work for their company. I realized that it is not easy finding a job for everyone.
Good work environment, equally treated, respectful management
Skyhawks temp (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXSeptember 4, 2018
I was very comfortable working for cornerstone, because of the respectful, caring energy the management gave off, They also were flexible with the schedules.
Fast job placments
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXAugust 27, 2018
Nice company for career builders. Great coffee for applicants. Quick application and testing process. Friendly staff and nice location. Close to Dallas.
Lots of work for the ones that want it
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Prg Las vegasAugust 16, 2018
I have worked at same location (prg) since April of 2016. I started with Adecco then switched over to cornerstone. They have always treated me as a valued member of the staff, even when I had personal issues due to wife's illness then passing. If you want to work hard, they have the jobs for you. What some people forget to realize is, these companies that are taking in temps, pay the agencies more than what you are making, so in order to want to keep you, you had better prove yourself everyday that you work. Some people get to relaxed after being in a job for a while and they slow down. That is not what the employer wants to be paying for. Work hard and you will always have a job with cornerstone. If you lucky, you will get Brian as your go to guy. He takes care of his clients and wants them to keep working.
Pros
Always hours to work
Cons
No raise after 2.4 years. Make the same money as a new person coming in or someone who works slow.
Temp to Hire
Veritix PWC - Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXAugust 6, 2018
Great for temp to hire, more temp then perm options. More call center or warehouse jobs. Room for perm depends on the job option you take. Overall they will work with you
Support and followup calls to insure professional work invironment
Regulatory Compliance Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 30, 2018
Great company to work for, goes above and beyond to help employee succeed in the workforce. Competitive salary based on the requirement and experience.
Great co workers.
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJuly 25, 2018
They moved me from one game stop to the other a huge change on schedule i didnt like that. Love that there was over time. By the end of the day my legs would hurt really bad.
Cornerstone staffing
Cook Children's Home Health (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 24, 2018
awful company. these people want you to fail. They set you up and leave you like a chicken to a pack of wolves. awful pay, no benefits, and then you get fired because they do not give you tools you need to succeed. do not go to cornerstone staffing. and do not go to Home health at Cooks, they are awful behind the scenes. The nurses are amazing but the people flying desks do not care about anyone.
I enjoyed my job
Document Processor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 20, 2018
I really enjoyed the time I worked there it was really laid back. A typical day at work consisted of pulling old documents from a vault & restoring them.
Pros
not working on the weekends
Cons
healthcare
Customer Service Rep
Shipper/Receiver-Office Administration (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXJuly 19, 2018
• Handled past due mortgage checks
• Mailed them out to correct financial institutions
• Handled partner donations for a Christian Company
• Handled inbound calls during their pledge drive
• Corrected partners address in the system and resent out their pledge letters and certificates
Pros
na
Cons
Na
Professional Atmophere
HR/Record - Administration/File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 11, 2018
I enjoy every staff member at Cornerstone.. I am seeking to find that one stable position where I can grow. This has been very rewarding experience the people are great from the receptionist to Management. I would highly recommend anyone seeking contract work
Very friendly and professional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 29, 2018
From what I can remember the cornerstone reps were very nice. They made sure I was comfortable and taken care of at the location. Received checks on time weekly. Great company to work for
Great Work Environment
Temp/Contractor (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 24, 2018
The staff at CornerStone works with their employees to find a position that is a good fit for both the company and the employee. They listen to their employees if there is ever a problem.
dont inform of job change ups
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 19, 2018
worked for them staffing a company that worked round the clock...the company switched up work schedules for better production...but was not informed my shift was termed till i showed up at the proper time...no reps on site till hours later

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CornerStone Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about