CornerStone Staffing Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Customer Service Rep
Shipper/Receiver-Office Administration (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXJuly 19, 2018
• Handled past due mortgage checks
• Mailed them out to correct financial institutions
• Handled partner donations for a Christian Company
• Handled inbound calls during their pledge drive
• Corrected partners address in the system and resent out their pledge letters and certificates
Pros
na
Cons
Na
Availability
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Cadillac, MIJuly 12, 2018
They are great at placing you. Just not a lot of different jobs available. They work with you if you are having issues at work. They are very helpful.
Professional Atmophere
HR/Record - Administration/File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 11, 2018
I enjoy every staff member at Cornerstone.. I am seeking to find that one stable position where I can grow. This has been very rewarding experience the people are great from the receptionist to Management. I would highly recommend anyone seeking contract work
Temp to hire never happened!
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 2, 2018
No benefits were offered and after my years at Kiewit and no Computer conversion in sight I quit. I will never be a Temp for Cornerstone Staffing again.
Very friendly and professional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 29, 2018
From what I can remember the cornerstone reps were very nice. They made sure I was comfortable and taken care of at the location. Received checks on time weekly. Great company to work for
Great Work Environment
Temp/Contractor (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 24, 2018
The staff at CornerStone works with their employees to find a position that is a good fit for both the company and the employee. They listen to their employees if there is ever a problem.
Incompetent stay away
Used intervieweee (Former Employee) –  A community college job fair so classyJune 22, 2018
This outfit hasnt enough pull to get you an in person interview.They will have you go to a job fair and join the herd.Got an appointment take time off to go to this interview? Treated like a homeless bum upon arrival.THEY ARE POOR AT THEIR JOB and apparently LAZY and DESPERATE.....
learned alot of new stuff
Sorter/Packer (Former Employee) –  Merced, CAJune 21, 2018
I like learning new things everyday, i like who i worked with and what i learned as well. i would recommend friends and family to the company. They help you out a lot.
dont inform of job change ups
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 19, 2018
worked for them staffing a company that worked round the clock...the company switched up work schedules for better production...but was not informed my shift was termed till i showed up at the proper time...no reps on site till hours later
ok
NORWEX CONSULTANT CARE CALL CENTER (Former Employee) –  TexasJune 15, 2018
A typical day at work was like being at you computer and phone constantly answering calls. The hardest part of the Job was being micro managed. not being able to use the rest room at your own convenience.

Want to know more about CornerStone Staffing?

Ask a question
Cornerstone
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 5, 2018
I'm very thankful to Cornerstone. They were very kind and placed me in a job the next day of me meeting with them. They worked with me with personal situations I was dealing with, just had to communicate with them. Would definitely go back to them and recommend them.
Best Agency in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Project Coordinator II (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 4, 2018
If you are new to Dallas/Fort Worth, or are looking for a new career, I would HIGHLY recommend Cornerstone Staffing in assisting you with your job placement needs. I met them on May 16th, 2017, and I had a job offer by May 30th. The proof is in the pudding.
Need a job they will help
Collection Rep (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 3, 2018
great company to help find you a job A.S.A.P management was ok, hardest part of the job was unsure if I would get hired on fulltime, love talking with customer
Not happy
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 2, 2018
Not good workplace,bad place to work,no good manager.No good employers.Bad ownship,no overtime,not a good jobs to work.No benefit.No vacation paid.No retirement.
Cornerstone Staffing Temp
Temporary Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 27, 2018
Cornerstone Staffing is a Temp agency, although i did not have the privilege of working there, everyone treated me with a smile and sincerely happy to help me find a suited job.
You are a number
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 7, 2018
I was not given more opportunities with my experience. I was sadly placed in a position that was nothing what was asked for, wage low, promise of 90 days to hire, it has been six months.
Great experience
Daily data entry (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 20, 2018
From what I remember all was good working environment and no complaints. Went full-time with the job I worked at as temporary employee after 8 months. Never really had any issues.
Pros
Working temp had pros to make my own schedule and see if I like the job before hiring permanent.
Cons
Took longer than expected to become full-time employee.
productive work place
SHIPPING CLERK (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 14, 2018
They gave me the opportunity to work in an office which I had never done before.It turned out to be a great learning experience. Where I gained skills and Knowledge that I did not have before.
Great Staffing Company
Temp (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 1, 2018
They are about business at CS Staffing.I went in for pre-employment screening Tuesday morning, had an interview Friday, and landed my new assignment all in the same week. They make sure to get you staffed and on the payroll quickly as possible.
Pros
Quick Staffing
Cons
Productive and a great place to work
Customer Service Representative ( PFS WEB ) (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 28, 2018
Must be on time, willing to train. You must have prior experience in a call center setting. Computer literate, have experience in taking and making calls.
Pros
Lots of food places
Cons
Short Breaks