Corporate Caterers Employee Reviews

Great place to work with great people (South Houston)
Marketing and Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 14, 2018
Worked for Corporate Caterers South Houston 1+ years and it was a very nice job with great people.
I had the opportunity to improve myself and learn many important lessons that I will carry during my whole life.
Of course working with Sales is being under pressure the whole job, which is actually good because keeps you motivated to bring results and improve yourself.
All employees, managers and owners are amazing, definitely a great place to work.
productive and also relaxed business
Deliverer (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PAMay 12, 2018
During the beginning of the day your making desert basket, then deal with the utensils baskets get all items for the dry bends. Then afterwards comes the cold bends such as drinks and salads then the hot food. Hardest part about the job are having large order, getting up early to be there at 6 or 7, and finding parking spots at the delivery.
Fast-paced work environment with high expectations
Catering Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 31, 2018
Food is prepared in-house, expedited, and prepared by the same employees. I learned how to work collaboratively and with a variety of people. Time management is probably the most challenging part of this job. I'd say the best part would be the free cookies they offered. This job taught me how to work alongside a variety of people and cooperate with them to create a greater end product.
Pros
Sometimes free food
Cons
Inadequate pay with high expectation
Too low of pay
Driver (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 27, 2018
Coming into corporate catering I was promised a larger pay week than was actually delivered. Management while nice and easy to get along with, did allot of talking about people when they weren't around instead of directly addressing the employee.
Pros
flexible relaxing hours as well as paid home time.
Cons
too low of pay and benefits, as well as confusing management.
Unprofessional
Administrative Assistant and Payroll (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 29, 2018
The owners children are homeschooled, so they would be running around the offices, playing PS4 on the TV they brought from home to sit next to my computer. The manager hired me to fill a roll for a person she had been with for years, and expected me to know all the bells and whistles on my first day.
Delivery Driver & Prep (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 28, 2017
I really enjoyed working with Corporate Caterers. It opened my eyes to the possibilities of having my own business in the food industry somewhere in my future.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
No Benefits
Nice people. Very good working enviroment
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 11, 2017
It is a very high paced enviroment. You are espected to complete your tasks on time everytime. The owners are very reasonable people. My coworkers took the time to patiently train me and teach me all there was to know about the job.
employees are fun and treat you like family
Driver (Current Employee) –  Casselberry, FLJune 30, 2017
Management is TERRIBLE.
they don't speak English.
they are not good with keeping their word.
and they are terrible with keeping an inventory.
they hire people under the table.
and corporate had to com in for inspection.
Pros
breaks start after you finish your delivery, so if lucky sometimes you get a 2hr break, and still get paid for 1hr.
Cons
no benefits
temp work
customer service rep (Former Employee) –  miami flAugust 19, 2015
if you are looking for temporary work for a few months this is the place to go. The job security is non existent, there is a lot of favoritism in this job and whatever management says goes even if they are wrong. they started out with 6 girls in the call center and now they are down to one.
Pros
the location and schedule
Cons
favoritism no job security
As being apart the the management team we all worked hard together training and managing the staff to come together and pull off some amazing events.
Purchasing Agent and food prep (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 6, 2014
This was a fun and fast paced work environment. At times this job required long hour but was very rewarding to reflect back on the day and feel proud of the team for all coming together to pull off some amazing events
Watch out
Cook (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 27, 2014
Not much job security here. Poorly managed by owners with no management experience. Can lose your job without any prior notice that your performance is not what they think it should be. Nobody that was working there before me or came in while I was there is still employed at Corporate Caterer's.
Pros
The food is good
Cons
Job security
Productive and fun workplace, it was never the same two days in a row
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLAugust 21, 2014
This is a great easy going company with alot of different things going on so you always had to be on the ball. Some days the phone would be ringing constantly with no time for breaks & other days the phones would be slow and there would be nothing to do because being on the office end if you have no customers calling you have no work.
Productive work enviroment.
Driver/Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 27, 2014
Great staff and work atmosphere, though little room for growth.
A very successful company
Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 8, 2013
This is a non stop operations company where you have the opportunity to use and share your professional skills to compliance with company standards and requirements.
Pros
security job
Cons
limited benefits
Excellent concept. Niche catering focused on breakfast and lunch for business offices.
❸ Franchise Partner (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 8, 2012
4:00 AM start time. Must work with a sense of urgency as most client deliveries are coordinated and out the door with our drivers by 10:00AM. After deliveries are out, we would establish and execute prep for the following day. Check back and direct returning drivers optimizing sanitation and productivity. Drive kitchen to a safe and sanitary closing, with a focus on the next days business.

Monday through Friday work week with most holidays off. I developed three kitchens, Orlando, West Palm, Tampa. I also developed a call center and marketing department. Developing people and promoting them was the best part of the experience.
Pros
monday through friday work week. very few nights and holidays.
Cons
not really any cons to speak of.