Corporate Cleaning Group Employee Reviews

Find something else.
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COJuly 8, 2019
Managers seem like there all on some kind of substance. Can't get it together. Too many jobs not enough workers..we call them ghost crews.owners don't care about the sanity of their employees.
July 12, 2019

We’re sorry to hear of you had a less than satisfactory experience with Corporate Cleaning Group.

We value our employees opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking to be proactive with our training procedures and on-boarding protocols to find ways to improve where we can.

Poor Company
Cleaner (part-time) then lead (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 6, 2019
Management needs to be more supportive of their workers. Also not place people in positios for the sake of them not having to fill the position. Not talking behind their workers backs to other staff and as well as wehen there are meetings if someonevis absent for whatever reason as a manager you would inform them og all meeting notes. I wasn't getting treated fair. I have harrassing texts as if I was doing so bad when I only had one day of training. Never heard of the complaints from the office. Just what the manager was lying and saying.
Pros
Good if you have a understandable manager
Cons
Keep to yourself

CCG Corporate Office

If they hiring employee they said Carry about 10 pound but it is about 100 pound in some church in Ann Arbor. Absolutely bad experience with CCG.
Custodian .cleaning Worker (Former Employee) –  1432 Washtenaw Avenue Ann Arbor MichiganJuly 4, 2019
no supervisor for about 6 months and if they send any supervisor she will be the bad one who send it. no experience for the manager and the supervisor

Don’t do it
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 4, 2019
These people hired me and couldn’t place me for weeks! And when they finally did they did not supply me with tools I needed to do the job.. I was locked out the building because they didn’t supply me with a key to the building. I was locked out in the rain and they expected me to still work. With wet shoes and socks. I don’t recommend this job keep scrolling

CCG Corporate Office

Good full time job for me.
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJune 24, 2019
Corporate Cleaning Group has been a good full time job for me. I work at a hospital cleaning rooms. It can be hard work at times, but I like getting to take care of the patients. The company have worked with me when I had car troubles to help me get to work. I have received increases each year. They offer benefits, but I do not use them. Overall is a good place to work.
June 28, 2019

We would like to sincerely thank you for the positive review. We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to recognize Corporate Cleaning Group as an exceptional employer. We work very hard to try and find ways to incentivize and recognize our employees.

Straight forward
PT Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 21, 2019
Get in, do your job and get out. Simple application process. If you are willing to sweat a little, this is a good place to work. You have a task list that must be completed. It is that simple. Lazy people need not apply. Management is approachable and responds fairly quickly to requests.
June 28, 2019

taxes
CUSTODIAN (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJune 2, 2019
didn't take taxes out so I heard to pay back a lot at the end of the following year, I was okay with hours, it was part-time, my manager and supervisor was the best
June 7, 2019

super chill
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 7, 2019
As someone with pretty severe anxiety I LOVE working here, you can go at your own pace,listen to music, and work alone. I feel safe in the area i work as well because its key card entry only! i would definitely recommend this job to someone who is looking for easy money or if you're like me and have anxiety around groups of people!
Pros
relaxed
Cons
may have to clean gross messes
May 10, 2019

Great place and professional
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 22, 2019
It’s a great place and you are treated respectfully and all your needs are met. The work is good and laid back as long as you do your job right. I really enjoyed cleaning. I would do it again.
April 26, 2019

I needed money
Floor Technician (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaApril 19, 2019
I only need the money. The culture at this company is company first, employee when they get around to it. If I want to take time of from a shift, not only do I not make my money, I actually have to pay a 'no show's fee also. I was also told not to expect any raise in compensation, though I'm very satisfactory in delivering desired results.
Pros
Guaranteed work
Cons
I don't feel management is concerned with workers
April 26, 2019

May 2, 2019

We're sorry you seem to have had a difficult experience with one of our competitors. Corporate Cleaning Group in Charlotte does not have clients in South Carolina. The few employees we have from South Carolina are still employed with us and it is not our policy to charge employees"no show" fees when they are unable to make their shift.

Easy Job
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Overland ParkApril 1, 2019
Basic cleaning you would do at home at your own pace. It's easy and self explanatory. The pay is better than minimum wage. You're given a task list and told to be done by the end of your shift. No one is standing over your shoulder. Just go in do your work and leave.
Pros
Working on your own.
Cons
High turnover
April 19, 2019

Thank you for being part of the CCG family!

Fun and accomplishing atmospheres with great managers
Lead Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 29, 2019
You always know what you're walking into, daily routines are simple and light with main tasks involving wiping down, vacuuming, mopping and pulling trash. Managers are super friendly and are always willing to show you something new or help with tasks if needed. Friendly co workers that become friends. Its an excellent way to end the day with an accomplished feeling and fun atmosphere.
April 19, 2019

Good part time job
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSMarch 26, 2019
Set shift and hours. I like that my schedule does not change like fast food or retail.
Opportunity to pick up more hours when I want.
Managers are always willing to work with you.
March 29, 2019

good people
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMarch 24, 2019
Love being around great co-workers and wonderful hours. Sometime met the workers i the building we clean. Sometimes the workers of the building give you things.
Pros
Lovely people
Cons
Not enough hours

Caring Company
Sr. Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIMarch 20, 2019
Corporate Cleaning Group is a great company to work for. They care about the employees and our customers. The management team truly does work as a team. There are so many opportunities for advancement and additional training for dedicated people.
Pros
Caring, committed management team
Cons
Supervising/Managing is required remotely on off hours.

Relaxing busy and fun
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSMarch 14, 2019
Doing different things mainly yourself and knowing what and how to do the job right. Knowing after completion you did a good job and did it right with out someone telling you.

Thank you for being part of the CCG family!

Worst work experience of my professional life
Account Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMarch 7, 2019
Came into CCG as a supervisor from other cleaning companies. Absolutely no organization or training whatsoever. Never gave me the tools needed to succeed, and constantly pointed fingers instead of being proactive about issues. It was easily the worst work experience of my life.
Cons
Bad upper management, no training, no commitment
March 11, 2019

Work/LIfe Balance
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSFebruary 27, 2019
I work with the Dr, Nurses and Patients. The best part of my day is working with the Patients. It is a very cool atmosphere to work in. I over like my job.
March 11, 2019

Very hard labor
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIFebruary 5, 2019
The management team was nice. But the pay was not worth it and the job they have you doing is A LOT. Like back breaking work. The client is so picky and they pay attention to every little detail. Like it has to be PERFECT. They put a lot of work on just one person. My body was so wore out the next day I was in such pain from all the hard work they make you do. You will have to stay until you completed all your work. I don’t mind working and getting my hands dirty but this job everything had to be PERFECT PERFECT.
Pros
Management was nice
Cons
Low pay very hard labor way to picky
February 8, 2019

Perfect place to work
Lead cleaner (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSFebruary 4, 2019
I have a great boss. He is very supportive, listens to my concerns,. Offers more hours if needed. He's a lifesaver because he rescued me when I was trapped in the elevator. For that I am very grateful.
Pros
Able to supplement income with no stress
Cons
Most or sone of the tine leaving building alone.
February 8, 2019

Thank you for being part of the CCG family!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Corporate Cleaning Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.6InHerSight Score

1.4Personal Development

2.1Career Opportunities

1.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight