Corporate Health Resources Employee Reviews

My Professional Experience at CHR.
Administrative (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDMay 29, 2018
This is a great medium-sized company to get your foot in the door. It can be professionally developing. This is a good job if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and if you enjoy working as part of a team. Task can be repetitive. Effective communication is important. The pay is OK if you are an entry level professional, annual raises are very low. I thought the staff was very friendly.

Upward feedback is not welcomed. Communication between management and staff is poor. There is no structure when it comes to training new staff.

To conclude, I have grown as a professional from working at CHR.
Nice coworkers
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 12, 2018
The employees are great but all of the upper management are family and only look out for/care about each other. Low pay, insurance for one person a month was almost $300, typical 830am-5pm, your yearly raise is less than $1. Just someplace to be until you get the job you really want.
Pros
No micromanaging, relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Low pay, terrible upper management
Awful place to work and communication is terrible
International Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDAugust 8, 2017
I worked there as a Scheduler but not for long. The training was horrible and it’s not explained as thoroughly as it should be. The experience says that you need to have medical background and terminology but you need more than that. Be careful going in. I can’t say I had the greatest experience nor training with this company. Thank goodness I didn’t stay long and I was hired by a more reputable company with wayyy better pay and excellent benefits.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Pay, poor communication and awful training
Fun cmapny to work for
MEDICAL RECORDS LEAD COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJune 9, 2017
The comany itself is great but the management is not good with comminication and they are little unprofessional. The most enjoyable part of the job is that they had different activies every so many months to boost the moral.
Awful place! They do not care about their employees at all!
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  RockviJuly 20, 2016
Horrible and unprofessional company! Management is horrible and do not care about their employees! They over work everyone. STAY FAR AWAY
Pros
Non
Cons
Short breaks, high turnover rate, poor management, and unprofessional
Productive and easy going work place with great people
Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDMay 10, 2015
A typical day at work consists of doing desk work all day and communicating with clients and vendors by phone and email while working with colleagues and upper management.
Pros
Upper management and colleagues very easy to work with
Cons
small company
pre-placement physical exams
Network Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDMarch 4, 2013
• Provided excellent customer service through execution of the following: scheduling of pre-placement physical exams, drug screens and breath alcohol tests for new hires and conduct random drug screens for different companies that are contracted with Corporate Health Resources, Inc.
• Acted as a liaison between Corporate Health Resources, Inc. and the company’s customers: Independent, Private and Government agencies; Medical Centers and Clinics; and potential new hires and current employees.
A very nice commute
Medical Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDAugust 4, 2012
With this employer, I learned how to schedule appointments with doctors for those who were hired by companies that required a physical. I would Fed-Ex the exam packet to the office before the exam.