Corporate Job Bank Pay & Benefits reviews

Was not good
Recruiter/Sourcer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 14, 2019
They had me start for next to nothing after being there a year i was let go after asking for a raise. After being a top performer for 6months you would think they would pay some at least 14 bucks an hour...
Official response from Corporate Job Bank
April 23, 2019

We strive to reward our top performers and would never release a staffer for asking for a raise.

Our top performers all earn considerably more than $14 per hour, are regularly promoted to onsite management, coordinating, and have been moved into accounting roles within the organization. This is clear when you look at the number of staff that were hired in entry-level roles, trained, and have progressed into other opportunities within the organization.

We have, at times, had staff who have had income needs greater than the budgeted for the job in which they were hired. In those instances, we have worked to locate suitable upward opportunities or have supported those staff in the hunt for outside employment.

If you feel that you were released because of a wage increase request, please contact Niki in HR immediately at 480-966-0709.

temp service with only low paying jobs
Clean Room Operator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 31, 2018
Go to work at 6 pm and leave at 6 am.
Have to be half an hour early but can't clock in.
A promise of employment but it never happens just excuses for why they can't hire
Pros
paycheck every week
Cons
Always short handed and no benifits
Mail Opener (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 24, 2018
I like to work there patients to explain each job and always have to represent very kind to assist you. Always have a good jobs benefits and opportunities
Corporate Job Bank
Clean Room Operator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 20, 2018
Worked at the same job and never was late or miss a day but no raises or permanent placement.
Always short handed and had to run 3 or 4 machines.

Typical day
Packaging product off of the production machine line
Packing Orders
Labeling product
ยท Quality Control
Official response from Corporate Job Bank
January 22, 2018

We would love to know how we can have better served you. Please call me when you have a moment to talk.

480-966-0709
Morris Jessup
Vice President of Operations

Great experience overall
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 15, 2018
These guys were great. I applied to a job and had an interview the next day.

So thankful for the job placement. They got me working fast and making pretty good money for my field.
Pros
Fast placement. Good company. Fair money for the work.
Cons
Had to drive into Tempe twice. The work is pretty demanding.
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 12, 2018
Very focus minded job with a very safe culture among all the employees.With plenty of opportunities for advancement.Infuse with a quality workforce that brings the best
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Pleasant Surprise
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZDecember 13, 2017
In a typical day I help veterans connect with a specialist and I am learning about military benefits and how to file a claim, The management has been helpful. I work independently, The hardest part of job is the downtime that was happening at first. The most enjoyable part is hands down interacting with the vets,
The only reasons I have given low rating for some questions is because I have not yet been paid. So can not rate on those questions
Pros
management is very easy to talk to
Cons
none yet
Great place to start a new career.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 8, 2017
I started here as a temp in hopes of eventual placement with my current employer. It was a good experience with a great, knowledgeable, and friendly staff. I always had my questions answered, and it always felt like the company had my best interest at heart as well. I would definitely recommend Corporate Job Bank to others.
Pros
Friendly staff, paid sick leave, and good communication.
Cons
It takes awhile to earn vacation time, an no paid vacation days.
Demanding work
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AzSeptember 30, 2015
Once computer was booted and softwares exposed, the work was demanding and consisting. Not much time for breaks. Quotas were met.
Pros
Higher pay if hired permanently
Cons
Management scarce
Best experience. Keep up the Great work!!
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  JE Dunn Contruction CompanyJuly 11, 2014
This was my first assignment with Corporate Job Bank (CJB). My experience with CJB has been GREAT!! I was working full time at a company with full benefits as a customer service rep and decided to leave that job after 1.5 years of service, to take a chance working with a temp agency in hopes of finding a professional career job. This was very risky. I must say this was the BEST RISKY decision that I could have made!! I first met with my account manager and she suggested I speak to her boss (VP) because he had an assignment that she felt I would be a perfect fit. I spoke to her boss and he agreed. I went on my first interview for a receptionist position at JE Dunn Construction. I had two interviews with this company and on the second interview they offered me the position and I started the next day!! I have finished my 90 days with CJB and I am now officially a fulltime employee with JE Dunn Construction. I have enjoyed all 90 days working with CJB and the ENTIRE staff has been professional and VERY helpful with any questions or concerns that I have had.Best I have recommended past co-workers and now I am recommending to whomever reads this review and is truly looking for work to apply with CJB.I am so glad that a past co-worker recommended CJB to me and that I took her advice!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!
Pros
Professional and helpful work environment
Cons
Great pay and great day shift hours
I can not thank them enough!
Vice President of Operations (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 15, 2014
The owner and team at Corporate Job Bank have been excellent. I joined the company nearly 9 years and cannot imagine going back into Corporate America.

The beauty of Corporate Job Bank is the opportunities created for people and organizations.
Pros
Benefits, compensation, and organizational culture.
Cons
Lots of eager customers and employees equates to lots of hard work!
Stable work environment
Contractor/ file clerk/ logger (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 14, 2014
Work was steady, good team, good hours. Ideal lifetime job.
nice to work on Greentree
Documents & Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 13, 2013
Learned to work with legal documents, notary service was included into the the duties and kind of nice to be trusted in that level.
Pros
birthday parties and other holidays celebrations
Cons
no benefits at all; at hire they offer an amount then said it was missunderstood