Corporate Kids Events Employee Reviews

Fun for Extra Cash
Childcare Staff (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAApril 10, 2019
It was basically like working any childcare day camp! They provided everything so you just had to engage with the kids and make sure they were comfortable and having a good time.
April 15, 2019

Thanks for the great review and we are happy to hear you had so much fun! Looking forward to more events coming this summer in WA :) Stay tuned

Fun and relaxed
Kids camp counselor (Current Employee) –  Rapid City, SDJanuary 10, 2019
Really liked the events. The company does not communicate future events well. I had to contact them. The activities set up for the kids were fun for the kids, good themes and good equipment and supplies.
Pros
Relaxed and fun
Cons
Should feed teachers.
January 14, 2019

Thanks for the positive review. As far as future events go, once you work a program with us you are added to our database. When we have an event coming up in your area, you are notified via email.

Thanks for working with us :)

Fun workplaces
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  California City, CAOctober 22, 2018
You get to meet a lot of new people and see a lot of new things. Fast pace but still manageable , Flexible hours , Food provided,Uniform provided , breaks provided
Productive and fun work place with a lot of activities to do with the kids
Daycare (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 28, 2018
I work in multiple locations, being inside a hotel having one whole floor for the company running the baby sitting program. We would watch kids from being 1 month old through 12 months year old, just playing ,watching,and taking care of their needs . Or we could choose if we wanted to watch and do activities with the one years old through the six-teens year olds.
Enjoyed kids & staff
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  New OrleansAugust 24, 2018
Groups broken down by age then we supervised & participated in age appropriate activities, basically indoors camp atmosphere that kids enjoyed including games & crafts
Pros
great staff & kids
Long hours and lack of structure
Temporary Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 7, 2018
This was a temporary job that I did not enjoy much but they did pay a rather competitive rate. I would not take this job again but I wouldn't encourage others against it.
Working with corporate kids
Sitter/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 4, 2018
Just got done working my first event with this wonderful group. It was a really great opportunity. There are always going to be people who is going to do less than others, but if you love kids the way I do, then you'll just do what you have to do, and move on. Love my chromosome 18 co workers, and those wonderful kids. Hope to work the next event they have next month.
Pros
Easy money
Cons
Wish there was more hours
Love it
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 13, 2018
Friendly, fun, work environment highly recommend working with this company. Have never had any issues with the company or anyone that works there. They are good people who like to help parents out & help their kids enjoy themselves for the duration of their events.
May 14, 2018

Thank you so much! We really love what we do and are glad you enjoy working our programs :)

2 Great Jobs in 2 years
Child Care Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAApril 22, 2018
I recently had my second work opportunity with Corporate Kids Events, and it was a very pleasant experience.

This time around, I was working with school age kids, from 5th grade to high school. Personally, I would say there was less effort in working with them since they basically do everything for themselves. It was mainly our job to keep them in line and remind them of rules, assist with scheduled activities.

My previous job was with categorized groups of children of all ages; I was assigned to take care of a group of infants with a small team of other staff members.

Babies obviously take a lot more work looking after, but I took it as a learning experience. We all helped each other out with each child, feeding, playing and so on, and followed the guidelines ruled out by our supervisor.

Both these jobs were in a great atmosphere with great people to work alongside, with great pay and great kids.
Pros
Meal breaks, working with/caring for kids, getting to know new people
Cons
Some kids don't listen, crying takes a while to stop
Easy money
BabySitter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 18, 2018
Its easy money many working with kids, but you only work a few times out of a year. You get about 32 hrs over a weekend, and paid the next week. If you don't like standing, moving around often, and dealing with other adults that don't do their part then this isn't for you.
Pros
Other staff memebers still get paid for not doing anything while you working your butt off
Cons
Get paid fast.
Productive and fun work place
Staff (Former Employee) –  Fish Camp, CAJanuary 18, 2018
Overall a fun job full of productivity and activities for a great child care program. I had a lot of learning experience, such as patience, responsibility, and learning new things everyday on the job.
Pros
Free lunch, Paid really well
Cons
Short breaks
absolutely amazing ! so much fun
Camp Counselor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 24, 2017
I had so much fun working for corporate kids! The pay was absolutely amazing ! The hours were great ! Plus we got free meals. There were so many fun activities for the kids to do ! We even went on field trips ! i had an amazing time working with corporate kids.
Pros
fun environment, free food, free parking
Staff/babysitting
Staff (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 9, 2017
This was the best job for a college student or someone look for extra money. You just watch the kids while their parents are at meetings. Mostly play games and talk to them.
A decent place to work
Kids Counselor (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 11, 2017
Kids corporate events was a good place to work. Some times it felt a little unorganized but for the most part it was extremely good. Management was great but I would say there could be more staff.
Pros
Good pay, week long
Cons
Long days
So far so good
Babysitter (Current Employee) –  New HampshireJuly 7, 2017
Worked for this company once and had a great time. Looking forward to having another gig. Everything was very well organized and easy to follow through. Management was great!
The most enjoyable part was the children and new co-workers we met. The hardest part was a long day with babies, but it didn't really matter because the gig was only three days and we got plenty of rest afterwards.
Pros
supportive management, good pay, gas money, interesting materials and ideas for work with kids
Cons
no food or snacks provided
A Wonderful experience
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJune 14, 2017
I Worked at the Marriott in Myrtle Beach with Corporate kids in SC, and I really enjoyed it. The Manager was real fun and did a great job with the themes. The children had their each own little personalities and they taught me a lot even though I was teaching them. I wish the days were longer though, because I really loved the job. The hardest part of the day was probably getting the kids to stop playing so they could eat lunch.
Pros
Free Lunch, and Making friends with the kids.
Cons
Missing the children when its over
Flexible Hours and Amazing staff
STAFF MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, IL,May 13, 2017
Have been working for 2 years, an amazing staff and can compensate towards your schedule Team members worked well when first starting to learn. Easy training.
Pros
Activities provided, pre-set location
Amazing Place to Work
Childcare Provider (Current Employee) –  ColoradoApril 22, 2017
I have now done two events for Corporate Kids Events and will hopefully do more in the future when they come to my area. The managers and staff are amazing, very well organized, and a lot of fun!
Fun place to work if you enjoy caring for children
Child Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 6, 2017
Meeting other people who are fun and creative and enjoy making children happy. Getting the opportunity to pick an age group you are comfortable taking care of is a plus. Giving out upcoming events for work via email was convenient, but work gets cancelled often depending on the child count ration to workers.
great place
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 1, 2017
very welcoming, lots of fun work, get to travel, tons of children. Get to make your own schedule and pick up jobs as you go.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Corporate Kids Events. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5