Corporate Office Employee Reviews

Valet Living is the Company
Corporate Trainer (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 16, 2018
The company is Valet Living, not Corporate Office. It transferred from my resume incorrectly. The company is a great company and has an excellent business culture with a great CEO who is a true Servant Leader.
You Think Somewhere Else Would Be Better
You Feel Out of Sync With the Company
You Can't Advance
Office Manager Job
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKMarch 25, 2018
During my time of employment with this company, i found the work fast paced and challenging. I worked alone in the office which means that I handled everything that came along with the job.

I enjoyed the challenge and look forward to my next job.
Pros
Constantly busy
Cons
Very isolated
Worked with great visionaries.
Drafting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pascagoula, MSMarch 5, 2018
Great experience: course development and implementation; teaching and encouraging each student, helping them grow as professionals and as humans; management, hiring and firing; growing the company; being promoted to Director of main campus school; being promoted to corporate office and overseeing drafting & design at 9 campuses. RICH EXPERIENCE!

NOTE: Coastal Training Institute was dissolved and split between the two owners who divorced
Pros
Great job satisfaction for me.
Cons
Too many long days and nights and weeks and months of work.
High pace and Volume
Director of Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 3, 2018
Having to manage a high volume of payable's and inquiries is stressful. 25 locations and 250 users to resolve issues can be overwhelming. The company is fast growing and scaling fast. I enjoy my team and coworkers as we face the challenges together and united. With that being said, there is always room for employee morale and motivation from the higher ups. I learned what is like to duplicate the size of company in very short amount of time, however our team remain the same size. Although the challenges are a great experience and educational, the work load and pace needs to balance out with the size of the company. Overall, I've enjoyed 19 years with the company.
Pros
Access to 25 beautiful clubs and golf courses
Cons
Limited advancement in career
most enjoyable part of the job
Payroll Processor (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 23, 2018
I enjoyed talking, meeting and helping my 26 communities I had in multiple states with their payrolls, time and attendance and benefits questions. The employees at the corporate office treated you with respect and help if needed.
Pros
get togethers for special days and lunch provided
Cons
healthcare could of been better
Company closed
Emeritus Senior Living (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 1, 2018
I learned a lot working for Emeritus. I have met some amazing people who taught me a lot and allowed me to move forward in my career elsewhere. I was sad to see the company had closed
great company to work for
Cash Application Supervisor/ Accounting (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJanuary 13, 2018
Great company to work for it was a very large company ,nationwide, with many employees. I enjoyed working for this company. I would have to say the best job I have had.
Productive work environment
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Newton, MADecember 12, 2017
A very productive work environment with constructive coworkers and encouraging management, I learned time management and organization through my many tasks as an Accounts Receivable Specialist.
Diamond in the Rough
Director of Healthcare Services (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 8, 2017
They have a very nice idea of who they want to be and present it well to applicants and new associates. Unfortunately, my experience was not what I was sold. I am sure there are several success stories.
Very productive place to work
Sales Intern (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 3, 2017
Mobile Mini was a great place to work. I typically made presentations or just worked on whatever project my manager wanted me to. Nothing too difficult.
Great Company
Site Manager, KATMAI (Former Employee) –  Twentynine Palms, CASeptember 26, 2017
Katmai is a great company and I enjoyed working for them during this time. There were many opportunities to demonstrate skilled leadership. Corporate Management did everything to support Site Managers.
great benefits
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNSeptember 11, 2017
slow at pay increases but great benefits, slow advancement
Inbound calls from irate Professional, Preferred and RV Customers
in managing their fuel accounts 125+ calls daily
Pros
support a lot of charities
Cons
slow on advancement
I was owner and CEO
CEO/ Owner- Partner (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 1, 2017
Started company from the ground up, exceed over a million in sales a year with 24 employees and over 500 clients, traveled thought out the states every week.
Pros
Income level and traveling
Cons
Stress and worry of owning a company
Great Work Place!
DOT compliance (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 23, 2017
Awesome company, they really want to make their employees feel important and appreciated. Office environment is nice. Management is good. I do wish there was more training.
Fun way to find valuable items
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 16, 2017
It was really fun to be a cashier at Goodwill. The merchandise was interesting and the customers were normally more friendly than most. Standing at the cash register was not bad.

The hardest part of the job was trying to please the managers who were obviously learning their positions. There's no telling where they came from. I survived, and fortunately the last manager I worked for left a memorable good example.
Pros
Close to home; interesting merchandise
Cons
Low pay, kind of oppressive work environment
Local Manufacturing Company\
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 23, 2017
In my short time there, I was able to apply my manufacturing/cost accounting skills to the job. Small office and people were not very friendly. In my time there, they were in old office space
Pros
Manufacturing company
Cons
unfriendly employees
Starwood Is a wonderful Company to work for!
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 29, 2017
Love the corporate atmosphere, fast pace, high volume payment processing and not a lot on the phones. This company gives you the tools to succeed in your professional career.
Pros
Banker Hours
Very unprofessional and intense environment
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FlMarch 15, 2017
Would not recommend. The owner tries to do the right thing but has the wrong people involved. Owner Should consider starting with fresh new staff including management.
Leasing Consultant
Omni Property Management/Year (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL 32810January 11, 2017
My typical day at work was making sue all files wee ready for move ins, doing walk trough's, typing new leases, showing units all day, organizing office and files, entering info in computer, helping in anything needed. I learned to be dedicated and be a strong closer. I loved helping people and making them feel welcome and giving great customer service.
Pros
professional enviroment, training, good benefts
Cons
working weekends, little pay, comission structure weak