Correct Care Solutions Employee Reviews

Disorganized
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 13, 2019
Challenging workplace due to a lack of staffing. Always needing to force people due to inability to retain employees. Very high turnover rate that seems to be common for this environment.
Fun place to work
Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 13, 2019
We had fun as well as worked our tails off for senior management when i was there. It was not a bad place to work at all. I had different work hours, and on the days i worked into the overnight hours, they were good about recognizing it in those people.
Na
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Land O' Lakes, FLMarch 8, 2019
This is a good company for those interested in corrections. They hire all over the United States. It is a good environment for improving nursing skills and specialized on mental health.
Unprofessional and Inexperienced management
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 6, 2019
The company changes staff every other month.
Inexperienced management, No Training, terrible pay, an lazy workers.
Think twice before you work for wellpath/Correct solutions
excellent company
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Key West, FLMarch 5, 2019
Mgmt staff organized and professional. This company allowed me to have a flexible schedule to pursue family and alternative employment opportunities. I recommend this company.
its a goosd place to work
Mental Health Assistant (MHA) (Former Employee) –  Flordia CityFloridaMarch 5, 2019
I was injured on the job and treated very badly by the HR manager like I intended to injured myself, but was trying to stop a resident from causing injury to another resident
Pros
working with very good nursing supervisors
Cons
we had very poor HR staff and medical records supervisor
Over worked and under paid.
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN 37217March 4, 2019
The management at this company is terrible. Workload is very high. They do not have enough employees to get the work done in a timely manner. The company has a very high turnover in their employees.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Bad management
Work place culture
REGISTERED NURSE/ PRECEPTOR (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDFebruary 27, 2019
I worked for CCS as a PRN Nurse. I ended my job with CCS because of the distance and work environment.I found myself training new employees without notice. I was PRN staff and sometimes required updates about workplace changes.
Poor management creates stressful conditions
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 24, 2019
Poor management. Company continues to decline in moral losing it's best employees after several years of continued employment. Employees put at risk.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Cant always enjoy your free meal!
Excellent
Senior Health Services Administrator (Current Employee) –  Valhalla, NYFebruary 22, 2019
CCS is a wonderful company that allows for vision, growth, and opportunity throughout employment. Team members are treated with respect. Health care delivery systems are innovative, caring, and ever-expanding.
Pros
Supportive company
Stressful work environment
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, AZFebruary 21, 2019
I am an LPN and worked night shift where I was usually the only nurse on site. Lack of support from leadership. I was called to the dorms for emergencies and had multiples pts at the same time with no help.
Pros
Learning expereince
Cons
No support
Good company
Mental Health Professional (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLFebruary 9, 2019
Great company to work for. Flexible hours and decent pay.
I would recommend the company for honest hard working people.
My experience was good with this company.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
Contract company
This is a great company!
Medical Assistant and Safety Operations Officer (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAFebruary 7, 2019
Correct Care Solutions is hands down the best company that I have worked for. The pay is great, there is room for growth and they offer wonderful benefits. I've been employed by Correct Care Solutions for 16 years now and time has flown by. I've developed my skills and learned new ones during my time here. Management is interactive and focused on problem solving. The team here is close knit and supportive. The Correct Care Solutions cooperate team and site administration are great. Administration is intent on employee retention and staff development. Even though the company has grown exponentially they have managed to maintain a sense of family. I would recommend Correct Care Solutions to anyone who is serious about long term employment.
Pros
Flexible scheduling, great pay and room for growth.
Cons
The inmate can be intimidating at times, but security staff is always present.
Terrible
Clinical Coordinator/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Huntingdon, PAFebruary 5, 2019
The company is a joke. Pay is below average even for this area. Management is only about themselves. Administration is clueless. Job security is uncertain. Working in a prison, is not safe by any means and this company has no idea about it.
Great
LPN (Former Employee) –  Florence, AZFebruary 4, 2019
Very supportive to all employee's. Great competitive pay and benefits. Friendly staff and supervisors. Safe and environment. Enjoyed working in a correction environment.
Pros
great staff
Cons
Small jail that I worked at; no issues. part time/weekends
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Nevada, IAFebruary 1, 2019
I worked for a small jail in medical. Jail staff was helpful, my nursing supervisor was great. I never had any interaction with anyone above that. I was the only nurse in the clinic on the weekend. Job was simple enough; safety was always ensured by officers.
Pros
weekends per request
Cons
no advancement
Management is lacking
Mental Health Professional (Former Employee) –  Richmond, TXJanuary 29, 2019
In the particular site where I was based, a nurse with no mental health experience was in charge of the mental health staff. The Mental Health Coordinator was new with minimal training as well. The staff was ill prepared and could only depend on each other for training and coaching. The staff turns over rapidly due to growing annoyed with the policies and procedures.
Pros
Staff collaboration
Cons
Poor management
Physically and emotionally draining
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Adelanto, CAJanuary 28, 2019
Management practices are poor and no care or compassion presented for staff who are over worked and burnt out. Company morale is the lowest I have ever seen. Management provides no words of encouragement or any attempt to uplift staff however constantly degrade and discourage staff. Those who work hard must always work harder or receive reprimanding while those who do little to nothing receive nothing but accommodations. Management consists of bosses not leaders and are manipulative and two faced. Most staff are only there to look out for themselves. Home life/work life balance is little to non existent. Health insurance costs the highest I have ever seen for company offered plans. If you enjoy being taken advantage of, working obscene amounts of hours, consistently ridiculed by management, and never having any growth in your career this place is for you!
Pros
Cons
Too many
Nepotism and workplace bullying
LPN (Former Employee) –  Lagrange, KYJanuary 21, 2019
I worked for this company for almost 5 years. Poured my blood, sweat and tears in this place. My former supervisors and management were excellent. However a couple years ago it started to change drastically. If you are not a family member of a supervisor or are in their “clique” then you will be talked about like a dog to everyone. Workplace gossip is spread mostly by the supervisors / DON. It took them a year to get my pay straight and when I demanded my back pay I was bullied. Then it out went down hill after that. They started to write me up over things no one else ever got wrote up for. They also kept adding to my job description hoping I would screw up. When I did instead of educating they fired me. However they lied saying I just flat out didn’t do something and I tried to rectify the situation and was blocked my management. The DON is the most unprofessional lady I have ever met. Extremely 2 faced. It is a vicious cut throat environment I wouldn’t recommend anyone getting into.
Pros
Department of Corrections was a pleasure to work with 90% of the time
Cons
Very short staffed, nursing license is on the line and unsafe environment with lack of security and nurses.
No direction
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIJanuary 20, 2019
The company has been bought and sold numerous times and little direction is offered to its nurses. Though I have been with the employer for 4 years I do not feel I was offered the chance to learn and grow within my career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Correct Care Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight