Correct Care Solutions Employee Reviews

Poor
Custody Officer (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCNovember 29, 2018
Poorly managed facility. I personally missed days due to my fiance having a high risk pregnancy as well as sickle cell disease. I informed my supervisors and they said they understood and would work with me. Long story short my fiance gave birth to a beautiful baby girl in September i attempted to return to work a week later, and they ended up fighting me for a no call no show when i have correspondents on my phone between the On duty Captain and myself. Also my entire firing was based on fabricated paperwork all the dates that i was being disciplined for were previously handled by former officers and Captain who are no longer with the company. Also my initial hiring was great however my transfer process was horrible, there was no interview process they informed my current supervisor before I knew or had even accepted the position dropped my pay rate and changed my shift. All around horrible experience for me.
Great people work here
Certified Medication Aide (Former Employee) –  Belton, TXNovember 27, 2018
This is a great place to work the co-workers are very nice and friendly and helpful. But the company it's self is very cheap with raises and benifits.
Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 27, 2018
A typical day at work involves taking care of patients in the prison from all walks of life, Goal is to promote the optimal level of healthcare in a timely manner,
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no security
Productive/ fast paced
LPN (Former Employee) –  Henrico County, VANovember 24, 2018
Medium salaries in some countries, particularly the USA, and high salaries for advanced specialties, Little flexibility You find out a lot of new things about yourself. Its very past pace. Each day has its own challenges. which is great.
Pros
team
Cons
pay
Brighton Colorado needs mgmnt overhaul
RN (Former Employee) –  Brighton, CONovember 22, 2018
I was given a “final written warning” with no verbal mind you- followed almost immediately by termination- my offense? I have no clue- “didn’t follow chain of command” which I always did- was set up for failure with constant obstacles which I managed to overcome - with mandatory OT to do it-when I didn’t fail this was best our unqualified administrator could come up with! I say unqualified- has no Bachelors or Madters degree (which I have both) and no clue how to do her job nor could she do previous position as DON- this was proven when the next DON spent 6 mos doing what should have been already done - and then she quit! When will corporate realize they are backing a psychotic horse?
Pros
Pay
Cons
No true leadership
employed for over 2 years
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TX 78401November 21, 2018
employed for over 2 years with facility but once new supervisors/management was hired were as staff were advised that seniority and experience doesn't matter when it comes to schedules. Schedules are made around the PRN employees, they fill in what days they want to work then the full timers are used to fill in the empty spots.
Worked well
Clinical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SC 29210November 18, 2018
The environment was friendly and inviting. The job is intense some days however if you can keep up with the face pace, you are good to go. There are very little time for breaks so you have to prepare yourself for self care.
Pros
Friendly environment, advancement opportunities
Cons
Long hours with very little time for breaks
DO NOT work here. VERY unsafe for professionals with licenses.
RN (Former Employee) –  ConroeNovember 12, 2018
They do not care about staff or patients. Management does not listen they talk over you with no respect.
They are not fair to staff and PRN staff.
Very Hostile work environment.
Pros
Cons
Upper management is not educated enough. They do not listen and talk over you
N/a
Mental health LVN (Current Employee) –  Adelanto, CANovember 11, 2018
Job is good except the co workers and management is new and I'm looking to further my career. Hoping to get back into hospice, corrections is good to get into but not much for working with your skills
Good overall as a lpn
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WANovember 8, 2018
Working with inmates is a lot different then being with a regular population. Working with custody was fairly easy. They are willing to help as long as you are willing to cooperate. The officers are there to help you and keep you safe. The inmates are decent if you are decent to them. Jail isn’t a scary place for a nurse, just be cautious. People will try to manipulate you if you let them
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Did not pay enough to have a family
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLNovember 8, 2018
Great experience and atmosphere to work in, my first administrative assistant job. I love the fact I was able to get the experience that I needed to pursue my career.
You work in corrections
Not willing to share (Current Employee) –  MichiganOctober 26, 2018
Middle Management is nice, however the upper management ready to throw you under the bus at any moment. The amount of incompetent people you need to deal with is amazing.
Pros
you are employed
Cons
you work in an actual Jail/prison, no parking
Terrible leasdership Hospital Administrator and her Assistant
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, MAOctober 25, 2018
I have never experienced a "hospital" with no structure at all for person served they have an IT guy handling clinical data a HA and Assistant cant get out of there own way. Sat in a meeting with the new HA and all she did was talk and talk and talk a 30 minute meeting turn into 2 hours and nothing was accomplished except Kim and Debra (her yes person who knows nothing about being an administrator or nursing) just Kim talk and Debra agree with anything that came out of her mouth. Its a joke.

DOC at least had structure from my understanding this company is an accident waiting to happen I cant believe Governor Baker supports this company. They need to hire people for under cover work so that they can see what a mess it is.
Pros
money is ok
Cons
Leadership
Just dont
Psychiatric Saftey Officer (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXOctober 24, 2018
Ccs is the prime example of how poor management can turn outstanding employees to unemployed persons rather quickly. A extremely high turnover rate has left the place with little to no experienced employees and extreamly hostile and aggressive patients, I dont need to tell you how disastrous that combination is.
My experience was positive thanks to the human factor, nice supervisor leading an eficient team.
Mental Health Specialist (Former Employee) –  South Bay, FLOctober 23, 2018
Nice supervisor, but too much work, at the time I left I was burned
out. The most enjoyable part of the job was the flex time schedule (4 days per week).
Pros
Flex time schedule, nice team work.
Cons
No really appreciation for the counsellors' work done.
Good learning experience company
Leader (Current Employee) –  TNOctober 20, 2018
The company has excellent growth potential. They are growing so fast that management is struggling to keep up. The mission is amazing and the opportunity is exciting but they will struggle if they don't get some stability in that growth.
Pros
Teams, Opportunities
Cons
Communication, Politics
Need to do better
Care Management Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCOctober 18, 2018
Stand amongst the company culture but don't live by it. they have a lot of unfair practices. The upper management is not supportive as the seem to be..
Pros
easy to get hired
Cons
PTO sucks, Unfair pay, limited holidays
Worse company!
N/A (Former Employee) –  Brickeys, AROctober 16, 2018
Do not work for this company at earu. Management are bullies! Very mean, rude, and uncaring. Not fair, no consistency, policies are made to fit them!!
Pros
There are none
Cons
Never experienced racism and discrimination the way that I did while working at Earu through CCS
Loved working with this team.
Licensed Practical Nurse \ Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIOctober 15, 2018
A conscientious team of officers & healthcare workers helping one another without tire.
A typical day at work: get a shift report, count narcotics & sharps, get medications ready, screen intakes, pass meds, document every encounter. I learnt that I am never bored at my job.
productive and enjoyable
DON (Current Employee) –  Pecos, TXOctober 13, 2018
A typical work day was 0730 to 1600. I drove 80 miles one way. The problem is this area is sitting on an ocean of oil. Prices are sky high but salaries for nurses do not equate.I have learned a lot about federal prisons with illegal aliens.
Because the company I work for is a contractor of medical services, there is a disconnect between medical and correctional. At times workplace culture can get heated especially if you are trying to get your job done and a new bus arrives with 40 inmates to be assessed.
The hardest part of the job, was juggling my job and training my boss, who did not know anything about the position. The most rewarding part of my job was being able to help inmates and staff in higher learning.
Pros
The medical staff is wonderful and really care about their jobs
Cons
Seeing money that could be utilized better.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Correct Care Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9

Ratings from women

2.0InHerSight Score

1.7Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight