Correct Care Solutions Employee Reviews

I liked working for this company
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Freehold, NJJune 24, 2018
Was extremely stressful but my co-workers were awesome and were always there to help, My Manger was the best always available if you needed something, the hardest part was dealing with the inmates, most enjoyable was my co-workers
Ft lpn
Full Time Nurse (Current Employee) –  West Boylston, MAJune 20, 2018
Working in a county jail has its pros and cons. If you feel all individuals deserve quality care, and you can work without judging people with criminal pasts than this is a fine place to work.
a day at work
Therapeutic Security Technician (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 19, 2018
after briefing we go to assigned post and start work.
First you do walk about at area assigned. Then folloow procedures from there.You have a 30 minuites break.
Pros
able to get over time when wanted
Cons
you might spend to much time at work
License risk
LPN, Medication Nurse (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 15, 2018
Dangerous place to work, not enough pay, but of course hours are flexible. Easy to get hurt or lose your job. Management is not good or caring. Extreme overtime is forced.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
dangerous patients
lpn
Night shift LPN (Former Employee) –  West Memphis, ARJune 14, 2018
this was a great place to work with wonderful benefits and flexible work schedule. there was always an on call provider should an emergency arise. sick calls were done nightly, along with 3 pill passes, and weekly if not biweekly doctors visits with the resdents
Pros
shift dff. pay
Cons
lack of correctional officers and promoting from outside
Stay away at all costs!!!
RN (Former Employee) –  Centennial, CO 80112June 12, 2018
Hostile work environment, always short staff and Management is only about their gain, they do not care about patients or their staff. Pay may be decent, but the stress and liability is not worth losing your sanity or license over.
Pros
Since mgt is never around, you do have some independence to do your job without someone looking down your back all the time.
Cons
Never any breaks, Mgt is always gone, supplies are always limited, hostile work environment, always understaffed, no room for advancement, when told about bonuses they go back on their word, I can go on and on about this company, but I'm sure you get the point
Productive and interesting
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  TexasJune 10, 2018
This company consists of healthcare in correctional environment. The leadership in this company is amazing. The Senior VP is very knowledgable and down to earth and wants the best for the company and the employees.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Traveling
HSA makes all the difference
Clinical Psychologist (Current Employee) –  FloridaJune 10, 2018
I've had horrible and good HSA's (supervisors). They can make your work experience horrible or good. Working in a prison is a different experience than most other settings. You will either love it or dislike it. I personally love it, because you can make a huge difference in people's lives.
Week Manager, Director of facility was Awful and CCS did not support or protect their employees
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 4, 2018
CCS could not keep a physician employed so as the NP I was on my own a lot which helped me to hone my problem solving skills but was very stressful as I felt unsupported. The Director of corrections was a bully who abused his staff and the medical staff. CCS did nothing to protect it's staff just protected it's contract.
High stress work
Health Services Administrator (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJune 2, 2018
Worked many years for company. Had good relationship with the President. Was unable to continue because of relocation issues.
Need position closer to home.
Pros
rewarding career
Cons
lack of communication between top management and employees

Want to know more about Correct Care Solutions?

Ask a question
Great personnel and updates train
Clinical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSJune 2, 2018
Open door policy and open to suggestions. Great company. Always feels like a family atmosphere and a true team effort. I would recommend this employer to anyone.
Pros
Free to offer improvements
Cons
Lower pay
Poor upper management, no support and being forced too work all the time.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, MAMay 31, 2018
The only good part of this job is the pay. But, it ends there. Poor managers, being forced to work all the time. No support what so ever, you are on your own. There is a union but progress is slow.
Once again money is good if you have been a nurse for a while but it is not worth it believe me. Pay is about 48-50 hr with 10 plus years as a nurse.
Pros
not too much, pay ?
Cons
No support, poor upper management
Awful management
Per diem (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, MAMay 31, 2018
Supervisors have no supervisory experience and nursing managers are sometimes brand new nurses. No one cares about each other managers play favorites and no one does anything about it. Things r swept under the rug or hidden. Just an awful place to work. No appreciation for their workers. You complain to corporate and get no answers ever.
You use your knowledge
Registered Nurse, Health Service Administrator (Current Employee) –  West Olive, MIMay 29, 2018
I have loved working Corrections and have enjoyed working for Correct Care Solutions. They have been good to their employees. I enjoy the type of work. There are days that are very fast paced. In every situation you are using your assessment skills.
Little interest in workers among upper management
Certified Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  New Century, KSMay 29, 2018
Have never met upper management.
Have to beg for raises.

Little interest shown in employees that work in the pits. Do not respond to input from staff.
Pros
I have a job
Cons
Worked to death
Exciting work environment
Registered Nurse - PRN (Current Employee) –  New Century, KSMay 29, 2018
Great place to work! Love the company culture and the work they provide nationwide. Taking care of inmates can be difficult, but it is rewarding work!!!
horrible management
Correctional Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 28, 2018
Management is truly lacking. Management has their clicks and are very unprofessional. Do not risk your Nursing Degree. Mandating is a frequent issue as well as for scheduling.
Pros
pays well
Sad and unfortunate.
Full time corrections nurse (Former Employee) –  Woodstock IllinoisMay 26, 2018
Where to begin... Corporate does not care what goes on at sites. Danderously understaffed. We've had 9 administrators in 4 years. Work load is mind blowing. No raises in two years to then get a pitiful 40 cents. Health benifits are good but you will need them after your stress level breaks down your mind and body. We literally have begged upper management to help us with simple changes to make us more effecient but unless it's their idea we get shut down immediately. We have actually been told to "roll with the punches' and if we dont like it we can leave. Human resources is a joke as they really DO NOT care what goes on to improve work place harmony and success of their sites. Used to be awesome at our place. Now our corrections is so fed up they are telling our floor staff they want CCS out due to our management. Very sad. And dont get me started about patient care. We no longer have time for that. But again...If we dont like it we can leave. Every day a nurse is actually crying.
Pros
Love my co workers. Bennifits are good but not worth the incredible stress.
Cons
Upper management is horrible. Dangerously understaffed.
Every day is different
Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Belton, TXMay 24, 2018
Every day and shift is unpredictable. Do not know what type a day it will be. The patient population is very diverse as well as the medical conditions. Enjoy the co-workers I work with and the team attitude we share.
Pros
Every day and shift is unpredictable and the autonomy of the job.
Cons
Poor insurance
Wonerful company
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILMay 22, 2018
Able to balance work life with home life. Management are very understanding and listen when employees voice concerns or new ideas. Work surroundings are upbeat and no conflicts between staff.
Pros
no bullying, monthly skills and CEU assignments
Cons
lower pay scale

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Correct Care Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
1.9

1.7Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight