Corsicana Bedding Employee Reviews

good enviornment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Colfax, NCMarch 12, 2018
great place to work if you don't have a family, especially if the company has the hours. they have free sodas there. the production is no joke there. .
the job
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Bartow, FLMarch 9, 2018
always busy...the workers there dont really care about their equiptment...they will do anything to sabotage their machine so they can take a break....
Pros
Cons
stressful
Okay job if you live close decent benefits
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Bartow FloridaJanuary 18, 2018
Corsicana Bedding is a very fast-paced job making mattresses on a production line they have good benefits and supervisors are are fairly good and friendly pay is not very well considering volume of materials that go through there it is a great place to work if you need a job
fast pased and stressful working environment.
Sewing crew member (Former Employee) –  Winlock, WAJanuary 11, 2018
I did not enjoy working here at all. Management was horrible and so were the working conditions. An example was when a group of employee ladies were all divided with a tarp just so that they wouldn't be able to communicate at all and supposedly for the final purpose of getting the max work from them.
Cons
bad manegement
not the Best place to work at all.
Box tosser (Former Employee) –  Winlock, WADecember 29, 2017
Managment doesnt listen to their employees. i tried many times to explain and talk to my floor manager and it fell on deaf ears and i was told to get back to work.
Pros
Cons
you have to live there to make money
Fun places
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXNovember 14, 2017
Fun place to work. Family company and takes care of their employees, if you take care of them. Monday thru Friday job. Great benefits are offered. :))
Great place to work.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZOctober 24, 2017
I would recommend this place to anyone that is in need of a job. I had fun joking with the guys and I made friends quick with working hard. The supervisors from day shift wanted me to switch shifts and work for them.
Pros
Make as much hrs as you're allowed and look for work elsewhere.
Cons
I didn't encounter any cons while I was there.
Great place to work!
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXSeptember 29, 2017
I loved working here! The people were nice, management was great!

I don't know why the want you to type so much for this thing. ABCD
Great workplace
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Corsicana, TXAugust 16, 2017
Enjoyable work place. Very good managers and understanding for days when you aren't yourself or having a bad day. Organized as far as learning tasks and SOPS for the job
Mattress factory
Box Builder/Loader (Former Employee) –  Winlock, WAJuly 17, 2017
Great work environment, but definitely physically demanding. The work is fast-paced with not a lot of down time, which is a good thing. I enjoyed the people I worked with
Accounting (Current Employee) –  Corsicana, TXJune 2, 2017
Good place to work - friendly employees- work around schedules with family. Has fun days. Hour lunch. Able to tke break if needed next door to sonic!!
Not a good place to work.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Bartow, FLMay 14, 2017
It wasn't a good place to work, Unfair treatment towards nightshift, by the means of lowering the workload of day shift to "cut costs" in front of the boss doubling the night shifts. for example if there were 2,000 units to be crafted night shift would produce 1,500 of them and get reprimanded for the costs of the workers.
Work
Foam Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ILMarch 21, 2017
A typical day is starting at 6 a.m. and finishing the job till 9 p.m. I start off by heating the glue up and putting beds together. The management there is very poor. The hardest part of the day is not having the right equipment and or it is broken. The most enjoyable part of the day is when I punch out.
Pros
leaving
Cons
none appretiated
very unorganized
Preventive Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 22, 2016
I am a strong leader and hard worker , it bothers me to work against myself and or others. When a company fails to make the proper changes and it results in unnecessary workloads and conflicts, it becomes the last place an individual wants to be employed.
Pros
steady work
Cons
unethical work situations
It was a pleasure and learning experience
Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAMarch 7, 2016
It was challenging operating a pilot recycling facility for Corsicana Bedding. I started out as a bedding manufacturing purchaser. Corsicana offered me a position to manage there newly instituted recycling facility. I became somewhat bilingual with challenge. I was responsible for over 30 employees. A very diverse group indeed.Management was highly supportive and involved. I continue a lifelong friendship with my executive level manager. The experience gained in recyclable sales and goods was otherwise unattainable as, recycling is in its own realm.
Fast paced work place
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 11, 2015
The company is deep rooted with a solid background. The work is constant movement through out the day. 12 hour shifts and 1 hour break I feel isn't enough.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
Learn as you go environment
Illegal practices all over the place...
Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Shelbyville, TNAugust 31, 2015
80-90% illegal immigrants employed there.

Dangerous and unsafe working conditions and practices in manufacturing - undoing machine safeties and guards.
Pros
They hire anyone, even if you cheat on your drug test.
Cons
They hire anyone, even if you cheat on your drug test.
great place to work at.
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXDecember 22, 2014
Its quota with a base pay. The harder you work the better the pay. Its also a set schedule unless shipments start pouring in.
Pros
Good pay and hours
Cons
small town
Corsicana Bedding Inc.
Dispatcher/Customer Service/Accounts Receivable (Current Employee) –  Corsicana, TXOctober 11, 2014
I pull collection calls for my areas in the morning and I must have all of my Florida calls made before lunch. When I get back from lunch I finish up Washington and Arizona. All during the day I take phone calls and emails from customers using my problem solving skills to help them to make their payments or fix problems on their account. I also take calls and emails from Sales reps and help them to problem solve for their customers. I fax and emails needed information to customers and sales reps.
Pros
I love the people I work with, we have a good time most of the time, and I love taking care of my customers and fixing problems that make them happy.
Cons
Too much of a work load on one person is expected, job security, and pay increases
The hardest part of my job
Accounts Receivable/Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXAugust 14, 2014
Getting to know some of our customers and knowing theey are having trouble but I still have to talk to them about a past due invoice.