CorTech, LLC Employee Reviews

Not Reliable
Call Center (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 10, 2019
I filled out all the onboarding paperwork on several pages and links that were confusing or didn't work. Always had to call on boarding specialist who did not speak good English and therefor couldn't understand and she didn't understand my problem. She called my references over and over same day which in my opinion was excessive.
Then was sent offer letter, did background check and drug test and was given start date for job. Less then 20 hours before starting job account manager sent me email stating do not report to work. There has been a mix up and now I have no job. I have been done given resignation at my job I had and gave up a couple other interviews because I thought I had a job!
Then said they would get me into another job right away promising work and never called back even after I left messages.
Very wrong and unprofessional way to do someone!
medical assembler (Former Employee) –  5151 E Broadway BlvdSeptember 14, 2018
This job was a good job. We put together surgical treys and put the done boxes on palets and loaded palets on semi trucks. I was very excited to go to work everyday. They was times where bullying would occur and nothing would be done about the situation.
Pros
was able to work overtime if it was available
Cons
not enough breaks, we only got a lunch
Confusing operation.
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Franklin, PAAugust 6, 2018
Not sure if I'm even going to get paid. They have so many login pages it's ridiculous. Whatever happened to punching a time clock? Company sent me my time sheet in an email and I couldn't login. Guess that's a day and a half down the drain. I wouldn't work for this company again. Madly confusing. They told me to put my notice in at my last job so I lost that one and couldn't do this one because of pain. Stay away from this company, you leave they don't even get back to you. Written off I guess. These agencies need regulated out of business.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Cor-Tech, all I have to say. Temp work.
is ok to work, always improvement on pay
Press Operator-Relief Operator (Current Employee) –  Sumter, SCAugust 24, 2018
is ok to work, always improvement on pay, the pay is not enough for the requirements that they want you to perform, very fast past. the supervisors are nice and the plant is hot. but overall the benefits are good if you get hired.
Great Temporary to Hire Opportunity
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 13, 2018
I was an onboarding specialist. I typically onboarded 10-15 UPS drivers a day and processed their paperwork.

I was hired temporarily for about 5 months. There were no future opportunities.
Pros
Good office environment
Cons
No advancement
Great company to work for very professional anf great pay
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 6, 2018
Hiring process very quick and easy, great pay with many benefits. Would work for them again. Very professional office staff and recruiters. On time pay on pay day
productive
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJanuary 2, 2019
great management ok pay the job I was placed on was kind of difficult but5 as for cortech they are a great company to work for didn't work for them long
Sneaky & Terrible Ethics
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 9, 2018
CorTech buys up smaller staffing firms across the USA so they can say they have national visibility, and then once they have completed the purchase, they take control of the accounts under that companies name and then get rid of the staff of the acquired company. They simply want to hustle the accounts while keeping the smaller firm names as "partners" in order to retain any "diversity" requirements with any accounts.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Poor Pay Rate
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 28, 2018
Fast paced job but got no recognition , the pay is very very poor for the hard efforts and mind straining it took to do job , spoke way to much Spanish not enough English
Pros
Team Work
Cons
Pay will NEVER go up
Worst staffing agency
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 13, 2018
This company is the worst in communicating with their employees and place them with a company that required you to take a test to be employee at a company in Tampa. They company will left you hanging when you applied for a job with their company. My advised is to stay away from this company.
Pros
No pros
Cons
everything
assembler
Assembler/Packer (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 20, 2018
It was a fun place to work sometimes. Its hard to get employed by the company Halyard the temp is Cortech LLC. There is no paid days with a temp and we all now that. Like the hours alot Mon- Thur only if we need to work we are asked to if we want to work over time.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 21, 2018
Work at 6 am to 4:30 pm for 6 days a week. Became tiring on the body. Was told that the overtime would be occasional but worked overtime for 2 months straight.
Pros
Cons
Too long hours
Cortech management disconnected
Human Resources Manager/Generalist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 19, 2018
released my supervisor a couple weeks after I started, you could feel the tension in the air between corp and supervisor. Recruiter didn't know much about position. Started off with company at wrong time.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYFebruary 15, 2018
CorTech was a very fun an exciting faced pace work environment. This role was a mix of sales, marketing, recruiting, and management of the office. I would recommend this position as well as the account manager position to anyone that is motivated and driven to succeed at all cost.
Worst Company ive had the pleasure to work for
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 15, 2018
the Pay is the only good thing about this company, they are Horrible in Communication. once you are hired in a contract position, you will never be able to get ahold of anyone. the only communications u will receive will be thru email and only when they have to contact you.
Pros
good pay
Cons
everything else
This is a staffing co.
Contract Shipping/Receiving Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIDecember 2, 2017
This is only a staffing company I think that pretty much sums it up. I don't think they have actual direct hire positions. When you needed to contact them for anything it was always a run around. I felt they were not a very professional. I did like the position and the company I worked for as a contract worker, however it was only a contract position that I worked in for 3 years.
Steady pace job
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 5, 2018
The job was very steady fast pace job it was a great job with a lot of walking I was looking for better benefits and and too further my career with in life but it was a great paying job and I would work there again
Pros
Steady pace
Cons
Not the career for me
Extremely busy
Senior Construction Inspector (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 15, 2017
I worked with Electrical underground cable installers sub contractors overseeing the safety, productivity, installation, contractual obligations and reported this back to Exelon. I worked with 15 other inspectors. I drove my personal vehicle and was reimbursed for mileage. I was offered overtime on a regular basis. I enjoyed starting early and being able to be home early enough to enjoy my family.
Productive and great enviroment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILJanuary 29, 2018
Great job with great pay and benefits. Room for career growth here.
You do need to be a organized and self motivated or it wont benefit you.
Know your area to be able to find prospects.
Great hours and fun work enviroment.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Contractor
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gurnee, ILMarch 5, 2018
Cortech was my employee; however, I was a contractor for AbbVie as a Financial Analyst. I truly enjoyed my job; however, I am looking for more of a permanent role as opposed to contracting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CorTech, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.