CorTech, LLC

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Good job great people

Good job and great people. Everybody treats you like a family friend. It was interesting work. I met people who lived all over the country. They are professional level workers who get to fly around the country and do what they do.

Job that pays

Not a terrible job but they are awful with B paying on time and correctly and very slow constantly traveling never home coworkers are shady and untrustworthy

Pros

Pay

Cons

Pay traveling poor communication

It is Definitely a good work environment

There are so many wonderful things about working for this company. I love the company culture and enjoy working with everyone. I have been with the company for 9 months and I have already been promoted to an On-site Manager. The hardest part of my job is being off, I still check on my employees just to make sure they are ok.

Pros

They have a Good Open Door Policy

Cons

I really do not have any Cons

Room for advancement

I have been with the company 2 years. I started as a recruiter and now I am a Branch manager. As with any job, your willingness to work and succeed is up to the individual. Hard work in this company pays off. There is always support from your co-workers and support from those higher on the ladder.

Pros

Room for advancement

Cons

Haven't found any

Poor Management

Very bad communication. Poor Management. Lack of organization skills. Minimum knowledge of process. ....

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Worked mainly independly most of time, No boss in top constantly.

Cortech is a good temporary company to work with. I enjoyed working my time there and had the opportunity to set my workload priorities. Not boss constantly on top of my shoulders every 5 minutes which is a blessing, definitely!

Pros

Almost worked as self-employed most of time and pay was good too.

Cons

No security since this is a temporary employment service company only.

August 25, 2021
We are so glad that you had a good experience with CorTech! We appreciate everything and hope to work with you again in the future!

Don't apply through Cortech

Just apply through the company they represent, you are getting much less pay working for Cortech. When working for Cortech you are seen as disposable.

Pros

Interview was very easy

Cons

Unpredictable work, lower pay, considered disposable

August 25, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We're sorry about your experience while working through CorTech. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your contact to further discuss any specific issues with your assignment. As well, we may have other opportunities available with different clients in your area that may be a better fit and a higher pay rate.

Productive and great place to work.

It was a great place to work. I enjoyed my part time job as a mail handler. I worked for the Department of Corrections in Goochland, Virginia. I was a part time employee

Pros

Great Company

August 25, 2021
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your role while working through us! We hope to work with you again in the future!

Slow paced and diverse

I started 3 weeks ago and still haven't got paid! They're not responsible because they'll give you the wrong pay cards by mistake! However the careers at through CorTech is easy and manageable. I would recommend asking a lot of questions about pay stubs etc.

Pros

3 breaks, free water, and cooling

Cons

Irresponsible, underrated, lack of respect

August 25, 2021
We are sorry that things got off to a bad start! This is not acceptable. I am confident that the team has resolved this issue and that you are enjoying the role and your employment with us!

Great Culture with Opportunities to Grow

Great staffing company that heads up back-end services (payroll and benefits) and front end services such as recruiting. People in the company always work hard and are willing to help.

August 25, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We are so happy that you are having a great experience!

Dont work her staff is horrible and unfair

That job was awful we were working in freezers they didn't give us any freezer jackets, the owners are completely rude they snap at you and talk crazy to you, the schedule is never the same, they feel like they can tell you when to go on break even when you've been there all day working hard, and they play with people money.

Cons

rude staff, play with your money and hours, really cold no freezer jackets

Easy job

Very easy work. Paid well. Screened visitors and employees . Charted all screening, advised employees and visitors on policies and how to prevent exposure.

Big mistake

All I can say is this: if you want to have a job that is telling you that you are in control and then have your own colleagues text back and forth about you during a team conference call in a negative way , this is the place for you. I would never recommend anyone work for this company. I met and made one associate who actually understood what was being done and said to me. I am blessed to not work there any longer.

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

November 12, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us! We're sorry about your experience while working at CorTech. We value our current and former employees feedback so we would be happy to learn more about what specifically occured in the instance you described above. We work hard to create a positive environment where all employees feel empowered.

Not a good enviorment

They r very unperfeshional. And they dont know how to talk to there employees. I would not refer any to work for them at least not the atl site never.

Pros

Cons

Unperfeshional

November 12, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us! We're sorry about your experience while working through CorTech. Please do not hesitate to contact us to further discuss what made experience on this assignment negative and how we can improve.

New Employee

Just getting started so will update this later. So far so good. Work location was a lot further than expected, but still doable. I expect the job to be fairly easy.

November 12, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us! We are glad to hear that things are going well! We do apologize that the expectations for the commute/location were not accurately communicated to you!

Not getting paid

I am not getting paid for my work. I was told it had to do with my direct deposit information not being correct. They still haven't paid me everything they owe me and I was underpaid for the only paycheck i recieved. Anyone else having problems with this?

Pros

Nothing so far

Cons

No pay/underpaid

It was a good place to work for. The staff are great. Plain saint said I was happy working for them.

I have no complaints. Pay, people, we're great. They had the shift that I needed and was set up close to home when I had problems staff was cool enough to open up and help me settle them. Nafi Camera is awesome benefits..long story short. 5stars.

Pros

Pay weekly. Cool staff.

Worst place to work EVER

● Work-life balanceThey will call you to come in and if you can't they take hours away from your normal schedual.● Pay & benefitsThe management is so terrible here you feel like you have sold your soul to the devil because of the pay. There is no other benifits.● Job security and advancementIf you don't kiss up to the lead or management they target you and seek to bully you until you quit.● ManagementThis is probably the worst place I have ever worked. I watched the lead and manager bully people and make thier lives miserable until they either were fired or quit. There were really good people they had for employees and they were pushed out for people who had no medical experience....example, managers coffee buddy who has no medical experience was given other team members hours without contacting them.● CultureAgain, this is the worst company I have EVER worked for. They bully people, they are not trust worthy and forget it if your sick...you will be treated horrible.● OverallI was not one of the targeted people to bully however I did witness it several times. It is such a toxic culture I would not recomend anyone work here. The management is NEVER there and the Lead she put in charge is a horrible bully.

It an ok place to work

I feel that what I get paid an hour for what I am doing at work is not enough, Most of the supervisors don’t want anything to do with me or my crew, And we don’t get reganized for all the work we do there.

Pros

If I need a day off they will help me out

Cons

They don’t listen to what me and my crew have to say bout are safety

Worst place

Only 3 breaks not enough.standing on feet 12 hours.rude co workers.no time off.only apply if last option.virus outbreak is high.you been warned about this job

excellent pay but benefits (insurance) is extremely high cheaper to get your own insurance

analyze reports and trouble shoot customer issues, send defect coding issues to appropriate development group. contracting out to another company. everything done by email

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CorTech, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CorTech, LLC with