CorTech, LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Confusing operation.
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Franklin, PAAugust 6, 2018
Not sure if I'm even going to get paid. They have so many login pages it's ridiculous. Whatever happened to punching a time clock? Company sent me my time sheet in an email and I couldn't login. Guess that's a day and a half down the drain. I wouldn't work for this company again. Madly confusing. They told me to put my notice in at my last job so I lost that one and couldn't do this one because of pain. Stay away from this company, you leave they don't even get back to you. Written off I guess. These agencies need regulated out of business.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Cor-Tech, all I have to say. Temp work.
i would work for them again
(Henkel) Inventory Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Richmond, MOAugust 1, 2018
i would work for them again liked them a lot kbgvigvi v iv iv i vi v ihv ihgv j hv jhv jv j vh v hv jg cf d r7y rd res w 3qa 42q q42 1A 56ED FYIG O GO UYGUY GU YG
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 21, 2018
Work at 6 am to 4:30 pm for 6 days a week. Became tiring on the body. Was told that the overtime would be occasional but worked overtime for 2 months straight.
Pros
Cons
Too long hours
Worst staffing agency
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 13, 2018
This company is the worst in communicating with their employees and place them with a company that required you to take a test to be employee at a company in Tampa. They company will left you hanging when you applied for a job with their company. My advised is to stay away from this company.
Pros
No pros
Cons
everything
Sneaky & Terrible Ethics
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 9, 2018
CorTech buys up smaller staffing firms across the USA so they can say they have national visibility, and then once they have completed the purchase, they take control of the accounts under that companies name and then get rid of the staff of the acquired company. They simply want to hustle the accounts while keeping the smaller firm names as "partners" in order to retain any "diversity" requirements with any accounts.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
assembler
Assembler/Packer (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 20, 2018
It was a fun place to work sometimes. Its hard to get employed by the company Halyard the temp is Cortech LLC. There is no paid days with a temp and we all now that. Like the hours alot Mon- Thur only if we need to work we are asked to if we want to work over time.
Cortech management disconnected
Human Resources Manager/Generalist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 19, 2018
released my supervisor a couple weeks after I started, you could feel the tension in the air between corp and supervisor. Recruiter didn't know much about position. Started off with company at wrong time.
Contractor
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gurnee, ILMarch 5, 2018
Cortech was my employee; however, I was a contractor for AbbVie as a Financial Analyst. I truly enjoyed my job; however, I am looking for more of a permanent role as opposed to contracting.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYFebruary 15, 2018
CorTech was a very fun an exciting faced pace work environment. This role was a mix of sales, marketing, recruiting, and management of the office. I would recommend this position as well as the account manager position to anyone that is motivated and driven to succeed at all cost.
Steady pace job
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 5, 2018
The job was very steady fast pace job it was a great job with a lot of walking I was looking for better benefits and and too further my career with in life but it was a great paying job and I would work there again
Pros
Steady pace
Cons
Not the career for me
Productive and great enviroment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILJanuary 29, 2018
Great job with great pay and benefits. Room for career growth here.
You do need to be a organized and self motivated or it wont benefit you.
Know your area to be able to find prospects.
Great hours and fun work enviroment.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Productive and Fun work place
Account Manager/ Onsite Specialist/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Beloit, WIJanuary 28, 2018
Enjoyable job- low stress- fun envrionment
I have enjoyed working for CorTech- it has been an enjoyable experience with great co-workers that are very supportive.
Pros
Compensation is good
Hostile Environment
Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield, NJJanuary 17, 2018
Verbally abusive, Employees are not trained, Poor direction, there is absolutely no benefits, rodent infested building, Men are overpaid and are extremely disrespectful to women
Worst Company ive had the pleasure to work for
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 15, 2018
the Pay is the only good thing about this company, they are Horrible in Communication. once you are hired in a contract position, you will never be able to get ahold of anyone. the only communications u will receive will be thru email and only when they have to contact you.
Pros
good pay
Cons
everything else
it was ok
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIDecember 22, 2017
not a horrible place to work. enjoyed working with 30+ women, they always brought me food to eat during lunch break. had my butt pinched a couple times.
Pros
free food
Cons
slow paced work
This is a staffing co.
Contract Shipping/Receiving Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIDecember 2, 2017
This is only a staffing company I think that pretty much sums it up. I don't think they have actual direct hire positions. When you needed to contact them for anything it was always a run around. I felt they were not a very professional. I did like the position and the company I worked for as a contract worker, however it was only a contract position that I worked in for 3 years.
Extremely busy
Senior Construction Inspector (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 15, 2017
I worked with Electrical underground cable installers sub contractors overseeing the safety, productivity, installation, contractual obligations and reported this back to Exelon. I worked with 15 other inspectors. I drove my personal vehicle and was reimbursed for mileage. I was offered overtime on a regular basis. I enjoyed starting early and being able to be home early enough to enjoy my family.
Great opportunity
Operation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 26, 2017
Working at CorTech is a great opportunity. Its well organized with room to grow. The employers are friendly and willing to give a helping hand. Awesome CEO that listening when an issue occur.
Fun contractors job great workers
Assembler/Driver (Current Employee) –  New Milford, CTOctober 18, 2017
I attend safety daily meetings. Drive 3 different fork trackers in a sufficient and safe way to complete orders in a production receiving and shipping warehouse.
Pros
3-4 paid breaks
Cons
advanced
Difficult to achieve objectives
Telecommunications Installation Team Leader (Former Employee) –  OhioOctober 18, 2017
The difficulty to achieve objectives was due to the constant changing of employees. The sites were always in disrepair and the owning company wanted us to produce a perfect product under these conditions.