Cortland Employee Review

*More than great company to work for*
Resident Experience Manager (Current Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHOctober 22, 2016
If your looking into or have been offered a job with Cortland Partners TAKE IT! They are a newer and continuously expanding company that offers not only great benefits and good pay but they have a endless amount of places you can go when it comes to growth in the company. The support from corporate is unmatched. I truly love my job.The best part of my job is being able to work independently in a team environment and the close and personal relationship with everyone in the company. Positive and negative there is continuous change so if you come aboard be ready for the ride. No matter where you find yourself in Cortland Partners you have made a great choice enjoy the journey!

Other Cortland Employee Reviews

Cortland Review
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 4, 2019
As a hard worker who will do anything to get the job done I will write this review about my experience at Cortland based on what I saw while I was there. From the beginning of my employment there I became a great employee. I am smart and learned this job very easily. I was rewarded for this because I worked very hard with no questions. My boss never doubted my abilities. I was sent to other locations that were not doing well to improve them and did my job as always. This job was good but the company stopped buying properties so I got laid off from the lack of new projects.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Company stopped buying properties.
Official response from Cortland
June 10, 2019

Hey, there! We understand your frustrations – and hope that you understand that we had to make some tough decisions based on our changing business needs. We’re pivoting our business model to continue taking the multifamily industry by storm, resulting in changes to personnel. We wish you the luck in your future endeavors! – Steve Mauro, VP of Construction Operations

Enjoyed learning new things. Maintenance
Groundskeeper/Porter (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 24, 2019
I was groundskeeper, maintenance. Work was easy for the most part.compensation is around 13 an hour. Fast paced work. Like meeting with the tenants the most. Helping them.
Pros
The hours, free snacks, workers, parties.
Cons
Doing maintenance work while being paid groundskeepers wages.
Official response from Cortland
May 31, 2019

Hi, Cortlandian! We’re thrilled to hear that your time with us blew you away – creating a positive experience for associates is a top priority for us. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors! – Ashley Gordon, VP of Talent Acquisition

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cortland. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight