Corvias Group
Coronavirus update

Corvias Group Employee Reviews

United States114 reviews
Great company, highly recommended
Great people, great benefits, yearly bonus, yearly pay increase, working hours are 8:00-5:00 Monday through Friday and occasionally a resident event on a weekend day. Great buy in and incentive offers, awesome rewards program. Management that understands we have school, kids and personal lives. Highly recommend work environment despite the issues/ challenges that come with the job!
Will not take care of their employees
They will throw their employees under the bus to save their skin. Constantly hiring new corporate managers for new ideas and when they fail, the lower managers are blamed. Then they refresh the corporate management.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
All about the corporate image and not the employee
It's Mission
The company is big on customer service, but not employees welfare. It's stressful at times and the customer is valued more highly than employees. Unfortunately, it hasn't always been this way.
Good Company and Good benefits
-Good Bonus ( the only con is that if you dont work the whole year, you will not get a partial bonus, you will receive $0).
- I also prefer the monthly commission

-Good Benefits

-Good Pay

-Good Management
The company as a great work life balance but the compensation and advancement was not thier
Spent 5years with dedication to the company and a moments notice We were laid off with very limited visibility rushed out and no action was taken to say thank you. Not recommending
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Amazing!
Fort Polk location - amazing! A manager that cares about her employees, both personally and professionally. Maintains an encouraging and positive work environment. The pay isn’t as much as I was making before, but different duty station, so it’s good pay for the area
Pros
Fantastic Management, Family Friendly, Positive Work Environment
Good experience
In my time with corvias I felt I had a good support system from upper management. My director was more than willing to help guide me with any issues that came up.
Good and bad.
Good people great staff and they feed you a lot there's lot of enter action with each other. The bad: There's not enough people like the great boss and coworkers we have at the Detroit location.
Best in town isn't saying much
It started out as a great place, paying the highest wages in Lawton, OK. But that area has low standards of living, so you quickly realize you are not appreciated, and replaceable at any time. Politics and bureaucracy play into upper management's every decision, making hourly employees feel less important, while hiring personnel for management for positions, they have no qualifications for.
Schedule driven
Will not work a ton of overtime but the schedule is king and no consideration is given to anything else but that. Have been given opportunities outside of what I was hired which is a plus.
Pros
no weekend work
Cons
too many VPs, upper management changes operations too much
top notch
not many others can compare to corvias. They truly stand by what they say. Family friendly, costumer service oriented, committed to their goals. They really are the gold standard.
Ok place
Place was good at start but went down fast. Now the federal government is in control and most of the company is in court. Check the news for this company.
Corvias is a great place to work, the managers are willing to work with you when it comes to time off for family. The managers are friendly and are willing to help you. Great staff all around, downside some of the people we help can be harsh and dude. It is a place where you must love to help all people to stay here .
Was a good place to work great people
Was a great place to work and they also guide you all the way corvias is one of the best company I have ever worked for great job corvias hope yall get something in s.c thanks for the experience
Team oriented always room for more.
I was a Porter, we had morning meetings and updates every morning, informative and caring Maintenance Manager. I didn't have all the skills, but learned quite a bit from fellow co-workers. I learned minor repairs and installation of appliances, policies concerning entering residences, safety and compliance in regards to hazardous waste, flood procedures, floor removal, some light carpentry, and inventory and stock of warehouse. I really enjoyed our team, we had each others back when up against any difficulties, always a good sense of humor shared among everyone, always had events like BBQs, free luncheons, and hot cocoa in the Winter. My hardest task was keeping warm at times, when it was necessary to have to work in extreme cold, floods could be overwhelming, it wasn't as hard if you fix the problem immediately and not overlook it. I enjoyed most working on my own, while my position required me to be the first one to enter a residence, I always held a high standard, becuase it feels good at the end of the day knowing I did my part to make the teams job safer, and more efficient.
Entrepreneurial Approach
Great Company with an Entrepreneurial spirit. Great leadership and culture. Company moves fast in decision making. Foster a flexible work life balance!
Ever changing office enviornment
If you are a person who enjoys different challenges every day, this is the job for you. Work is consistent yet varying. Pay and bonuses are very dependent on your willingness to learn and grow.
Pros
Work Hours
Cons
Lack of consistency
I love my job at corvias
Very dedicated
Very observant.

Multitasker

Loyal

Go above and beyond to make sure tje job get done the first time

Passionate about my career and team

My boss can depend on me
Stressful, but rewarding
I’ve worked with Corvias for 15 years. Great company to work for and over the years they have given me the opportunity to advance my career. The culture has changed, but overall still a great company.
Very good company to work for
I run into new problems I have to come up with a solution to fix everyday. Over the time I have worked here I keep gaining more and more experience. It’s making me a better technician and problem solver
It is a good work environment laid back
Corvias is a laid back company the employees are great kind hearted and willing to help when needed. The management is great people in and out of the work place.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Corvias Group. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
2.9Personal Development
3.6Career Opportunities
3.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight