Corvias Group Employee Reviews

Terrible place to work, poor upper management, cut throat mentality, high stress work environment.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSOctober 20, 2018
Spent 5 years working side by side with Corvias had a great experience, The next 5 years were with the company, when the honeymoon phase was over the job became unstable and watch you back mentality set in. People who work for this company will be compliant or get singled out and let go terrible place to have a healthy and satisfying career.
Pros
Cons
Everything about the company
This place is not good
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCAugust 29, 2018
Dirty management, lies, cheats, and untrustworthy. Avoid them at all cost. 1 complaint you are out the door. There is no policy to follow or being followed.
Benefits
Cons
Dirty management, shady company
review
Resident Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDAugust 5, 2018
I enjoyed working for Corvias, They give back to the military families on a daily bases. The work was not difficult, enjoyed all the event we would supply to the families that lived on the base.
Pros
Flex Schedule
Cons
I worked 80+ hrs a week
Pros and Cons of working for Corvias
Resident Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Sill, OKMay 14, 2018
There are several Pros and Cons.

Community Manager is overwhelmed to have one person manage over 1400 homes is ridiculous. The overflow runs down to the office staff and has caused many to be overwhelmed and has caused friction between co workers on some occassions. They need to think about the good people that work for this company and what they have done over the years instead of making them feel like they worked hard for so long just to get put forgotten about. When the partners were added in that's when all the good went to pot.
Pros
Great benefits and good work life balance
Cons
Lack of Managers, overwhelming stressful, no support from upper management.
Adopt a Charity Program & other supportive opportunities
Inventory Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDApril 9, 2018
Review Warehouse Transactions, update Inventory Management System and ready items for Re-Order. Maintain/Implement 6s Practices. Learned the importance of Giving Back to the Neighborhoods of which we served. Families First.

The hardest part of the job was the travel time & related distance, Getting on and off the Military Base.

The most enjoyable part of the job, My co-workers and our Military Service Members and Families.
Pros
Lunch & Learn, Yearly Bonuses.
Cons
No P-Card purchases for emergency situations.
Be careful what you do and who you p off.
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  LAFebruary 21, 2018
Your own team will sabotage you and you will get harassed to the point of quitting. It's almost like the whole company for something Ret Vet173rd/ 191 Cav
Pros
Free lunches, meet some cool people
Cons
Cut throat
Horrible company to work for!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ft. Rucker, ALJanuary 24, 2018
The company preaches work life balance and collaboration among colleagues. This is far from the truth. People are worked to death and under appreciated. If one ever disagrees with management, then start looking for other means of employment, because you won't be employed much longer......
Love my job
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort Rucker, ALJanuary 7, 2018
I have only been working at Corvias for a short amount of time, but I love my job here. It is a very fast paced environment and you do have to be on your “A” game, but it’s a very rewarding company to work for.
Pros
Competitive pay, bonuses, great management, benefits after 90 days
Cons
Stressful at times
No job security, over worked
Previous Resident Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ft. Bragg, NCDecember 1, 2017
I worked for this company for 10 years, every year I have worked for them, there were lay offs. The most recent in the Property Management side, going from 55 people to 18 over worked low paying Leasing Consultant and Resident Associate positions. Take your talents elsewhere, there are no advancements within the company unless you are with the “IN” crew.
Down Right Amazing Company To Work For In The Property Management Industry!
RSS (Former Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSApril 20, 2017
Down right amazing company to work for in the property management industry! I have opinions that I will get too, but will state that the benefits package is out of this world and the CEO cares deeply for each and every one of his employees! Top Knotch!

The only concern I had when I worked for the company is when they reduced Sr. Management down to one per two offices.
First hand you could see the anxiety it created and the lack of attention it gave to employees to open a door for poor performance.
placing that responsibility on those that truly cared for the company and values.

They will always be the best for compensation and life balance.
Pros
Excellent Pay For Experience
Cons
Lack Of Sr. Management
Corvias the way of the heart
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Eielson Air Force Base, AKDecember 26, 2016
I can't say enough good things about Corvias. My husband and I both work for the company and hope to retire with them. I've never been treated so well by a company. When you work here its not just a job...it's an opportunity. Thank you Corvias.
Pros
vacation, family understanding, pay
Just No.
RSS (Former Employee) –  Fort Rucker, ALOctober 5, 2016
There's a reason few jobs are open. It's because they've laid off everyone and are asking people to work the jobs of 2-3 people. From the top-down, firing is a real possibility. There is NO job security. Management is horrible. In the beginning, money was abundant. Now that the money has ran out, there is no money for anything. They are shutting down offices and moving people everywhere to cover multiple neighborhoods. HR isn't local, and some are outsourced. I promise you, don't get a job here! Not worth the heartache.
Not a good place to work (HU)
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCSeptember 21, 2016
I worked for this company for 6 weeks. It was
Very bad. No support from management.
You can not trust any one. They over work
The staff 14 to 16 hrs. A day for 6 days a week. Please don't work for this company.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Over worked poor management
Lack of Direction
Leadership (Former Employee) –  MultipleAugust 17, 2016
Three separate layoffs over a four year period created instability and lack of confidence in leadership. Strategy shifts and lost momentum are reflected in the sputtering of results over last five years.
Pros
Benefits and salary
Cons
Lack of consistency in strategy and direction; layoffs; execution
Great Company
Porter (Former Employee) –  Fort Polk LouisianaMay 20, 2015
The best company ever to with for so. Management team at Fort Polk was great . Good team to work with and advancement for growth, enjoy working the company
Engaging work with a mission of exceeding client expectations
EVP (Former Employee) –  BaltimoreJanuary 30, 2015
Demanding work, focused on excellence, giving back to the community and continual improvement. Fun and engaging environment with a commitment to collaboration and great communication.
Sounds to good to be True
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) (Former Employee) –  Seymour Johnson Goldsboro NCJanuary 18, 2015
The company does have a Great benefit package but pay is mid-range and employee's work hard with only surface recognition and limited support. All employee's have so much company paperwork requirements that resident requests suffer and interferes with being able to provide Best Customer Service. Community Manager is not supportive of maintenance staff or have the ability to train staff to preform at their positions properly . CM will support you to your face and talk about you when the door closes behind your back. Maintenance staff and especially supervisor days go beyond work hours often. Job description/requirements listed is just a basic guideline and expect duties to multiply and change regularly.
Pros
giving back to military familys daily/ friendly co-workers
Cons
work/life is geared more toward work and long days / having to watch your back
Not what it appears on the surface
RSS (Current Employee) –  Fort Rucket, AlJanuary 13, 2015
Upper management is always talking about work/life balance and how Corvias is "the best place to work". The particular base that I worked on has a new Community Management Director who says all of the things he is supposed to say to adhere to the company standards, but rarely does he ever take the actions required to adhere to the company standards. I don't know why this company claims to be "the best place to work", which it may have been at one time, when it clearly is not. It's not an awful place to work, I'd just rather work for people who are more honest. I'd rather have somebody tell me they couldn't care less about my life, than I would deal with people who say they do but in fact don't.
Pros
Friendly co-workers * Generous benefits * Great Customer Base
Cons
Untruthful Upper Management * Little job security
One of the best places to work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDJune 25, 2014
I enjoyed working with this company, every year they made changes to help make the work life balance better,. The owner of the company truly cares about his employees. They always had events and recognized the hard work of the team as well as individuals.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Taking call for a week at a time.
Customer Services
Resident Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ft. Meade Military BaseJune 12, 2014
• Acknowledge and assist residents when they come into the office
• Tour models/homes when applicable
• Prepare monthly reports as designated by District Manager
• Keep accurate records of resident interactions
• Be familiar with policies and procedures as well as the names and
locations of other Corvias communities
• Answer phones, take service requests and extermination orders,into Corvias Service Track
• Support Assistant Manager and Service Manager with resident concerns
• Participate in resident events
• Make follow up calls for quality assurance
• Other duties as assigned by the Service Manager

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Corvias Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.7InHerSight Score

3.5Personal Development

3.9Career Opportunities

3.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight