Cosmoprof Employee Reviews in Santa Rosa, CA

Soul sucking
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAJuly 31, 2018
Terrible place to work. Although I loved being in a place with hair and makeup products daily- the company itself was a soul sucking put that didn't pay you nearly as much as you should have been paid there.
Fun fast paced educational and supportive
Associate (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, caMarch 11, 2018
The location I worked at needed so much improvement when I got there based on past lack of manpower, the manager is fairly new but devoted so much time and thought and hard work to the company that his drive is contagious and he genuinly cares for the customers which as a new employee makes it easy to deliver full top quality service to each customer ! I could tell the store needed an upgrade and revamp and it has been a learning process but with all the manager has been doing to improve and all the quick learning the new employees have done I’m excited to see the growth of this store and watch the customers and company be pleased with all we are doing. The job is fast paced and hard work but rewarding with full benefits and helpful understanding coworkers. I feel that past employees may not have known any work ethic at all which is frightening for them but overall I enjoy my job and the company as a whole
Pros
Full benefits, hour lunch, room to grow, education
Low pay, box opener
"Inside salea" (Former Employee) –  Santa rosa caMarch 8, 2018
The only thing you do is put product away, every day its putting product away. Bad upper management.

They don't hire enough people so your always in trouble for not completing work, working alone a lot because the manager opens so i was left to close every night often alone.

Horrible place to work
Pros
Non
Cons
Not an easy place to work at
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CADecember 22, 2017
I worked at the location in Santa Rosa, California it was a horrible experience. I was there approximately about 8 months. Very poor management our manager didn't even have a car and sat in the stockroom all day sitting all day. The sales associate had to check in the inventory and do the banking. I've tried to transfer but our distric manager flat out told me no. I worked at Walmart and they even treat their employees better than Cosmoprof.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Poor management, stressful
Great workplace where you can advance in your career.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CANovember 9, 2012
I enjoy working in the beauty field and here I was able to learn about different beauty products and became knowledgeable about what product is for what type of hair.