Cosmoprof Employee Review

A Nice 1st Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDMay 31, 2017
If you enjoy hair,nail and skin care products and knowing the latest trends this jobs for you. CosmoProf is a Professional Beauty Supply store that caterers to Salon Owners, Stylist,Nail technicians ,Barber and other professions in the Beauty Industry. Pay as a Sales Associate hard to live off of but overall nice place to start off.

Other Cosmoprof Employee Reviews

Its fine but not great
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Traverse City, MIJune 17, 2019
its a fine place to work days are usually slow, and even the busy times are easy to handle. Customers can be demanding and rude but for the most part they are very nice and are fun to interact with daily. Although the pay could be higher and barely covers the cost of living if you budget correctly its not a bad place to work as a base job or for someone starting out. I enjoy all of my coworkers but again I don't feel any of us get compensated for the work we do daily.
Has Improved
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJune 14, 2019
They’ve allowed associates to wear jeans which is great because there’s a lot of lifting and jeans are sturdier than other kinds of pants. Need more than a full time manager.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cosmoprof. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight