Cosmoprof Employee Review

Okay for a part timer just out of school but nothing else
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CT 06066April 24, 2019
I worked there for 3 years and got around a .20 cent raise or less each year. I couldn't find another part time job since the hours were not consistent and I could not guarantee that I would not be scheduled for days when I was off the week before. When I brought up the fact that I might need a second job, the manager at the time got upset that I would try to find one since then my hours of availability would go down and she couldn't schedule how she wanted to. Everything was about the negatives and how it wasn't done right or to the liking of the manager, even if everything else about the day went well.
The stores themselves were very cramped with too much product stuffed into the small spaces. It always looked cluttered even with new plan-o-guides popping up to try to manage the space. The whole place was tiny, even the back room.
The last straw was during the last year of my employment when I found out that the newer employees that were just hired were being paid more than me with less experience.

Oh, but there is a discount on products if you work there, so that's a plus I guess?
Pros
Discounts
Cons
No advancement

Other Cosmoprof Employee Reviews

Has Improved
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJune 14, 2019
They’ve allowed associates to wear jeans which is great because there’s a lot of lifting and jeans are sturdier than other kinds of pants. Need more than a full time manager.
A manager that dosen't interact well with others.
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INJune 13, 2019
Very high turn over rate. The manager at the Kokomo location knows nothing about working well with others. The company does nothing with the various complaints they've received about her in the 30 years she's been there. The absolute worst.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cosmoprof. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight