Cosmoprof Employee Review

Productive and Fun Work environment
Part-Time Worker (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAMarch 25, 2019
Its a fun and a lot of knowledge you will be receiving when you work there . The Manager is very understanding and will tell you step by step process when you don't understand
Pros
Free lunch on winning contests
Cons
A lot of labor work

Other Cosmoprof Employee Reviews

Corporate Management is a joke.
Associate (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaJune 19, 2019
I'm currently employed here bc I don't want to hurt my resume by jumping jobs, however I have to work in a hostile work environment. When i went to corporate management they basically laughed at me when I tried to explain how I was being bullied. They blamed it on my manager who was being bullied herself. I dont throw the term bullied around loosely, but I guess when Assistant Managers see upper management doing it they just follow their example.
Pros
Discounted products
Cons
No breaks
Its fine but not great
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Traverse City, MIJune 17, 2019
its a fine place to work days are usually slow, and even the busy times are easy to handle. Customers can be demanding and rude but for the most part they are very nice and are fun to interact with daily. Although the pay could be higher and barely covers the cost of living if you budget correctly its not a bad place to work as a base job or for someone starting out. I enjoy all of my coworkers but again I don't feel any of us get compensated for the work we do daily.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cosmoprof. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight