Cosmoprof Employee Review

Great environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CAApril 16, 2019
With any beauty industry place, you will of course run into drama- especially if you're working with all women. But with that, the actual job itself was a good job. There were the difficult customers and the rushes, but with those slight challenges, I liked the job. I never felt dread going in, I got along with the girls I worked with, and the regular customers were always so sweet and so receptive to advice. My manager was a wonderful woman and I believe she's still the manager there, and overall a great experience. Plus, I gained way more product knowledge there than I ever did in beauty school!
Pros
Flexible hours, great team, not too straining
Cons
Hard to hit 40 hrs a week, not enough hourly pay

Other Cosmoprof Employee Reviews

Don’t Bother
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 22, 2019
They care nothing for their people
Pay is lousy but if you need an extra 150.00 a week at 10.00 a hour might be for you.
Manager favors others and those are the ones who get the hours.
Managers promoted have no concept of managing people only task management and are only out for themselves.
Call the company if you can’t resolve issues and they could care less big disconnect with Home office ,stores DM the same way
Good place for entry level position.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNJune 20, 2019
They don't pay a competitive salary. Upper management is not helpful during stressful times at the store. Due to low pay it is impossible to maintain employees for a long period of time. Due to retention being difficult, the manager gets forced to work extra hours and does not receive any help from upper management.
Pros
Store discount
Cons
Does not pay a livable wage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cosmoprof. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss