Cosmoprof Employee Review

Fun in the beginning
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 20, 2019
They lure you in with samples and “competitive pay” which is completely false. You start at minimum wage and even if you do everything correctly you’re max raise will still be change. The company is working on updating everything so it seems samples is another thing they cut out from you. Even though it’s a corporation no one is on the same page, all locations do things differently, and the District Managers never last or know what their doing.
Pros
Working hours, coworkers
Cons
Always short staffed, under payed and over worked

Other Cosmoprof Employee Reviews

Its fine but not great
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Traverse City, MIJune 17, 2019
its a fine place to work days are usually slow, and even the busy times are easy to handle. Customers can be demanding and rude but for the most part they are very nice and are fun to interact with daily. Although the pay could be higher and barely covers the cost of living if you budget correctly its not a bad place to work as a base job or for someone starting out. I enjoy all of my coworkers but again I don't feel any of us get compensated for the work we do daily.
Has Improved
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJune 14, 2019
They’ve allowed associates to wear jeans which is great because there’s a lot of lifting and jeans are sturdier than other kinds of pants. Need more than a full time manager.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cosmoprof. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss