Cosmoprof Employee Review

Good place for entry level position.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNJune 20, 2019
They don't pay a competitive salary. Upper management is not helpful during stressful times at the store. Due to low pay it is impossible to maintain employees for a long period of time. Due to retention being difficult, the manager gets forced to work extra hours and does not receive any help from upper management.
Pros
Store discount
Cons
Does not pay a livable wage

Other Cosmoprof Employee Reviews

Horrible
Adviser (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, CAJuly 17, 2019
Manager micro-managed every one, including the assistant manager. Manager was always in the back but complained about sales even though she was never on the sales floor to help. Manager made us time our 10 minute breaks and complained about not getting her bonuses even though we were short staffed and none of us had been there long enough to affect her not getting her bonus. Manager never worked the weekends and Sundays only one associate would eotk (typically) so often had to open and close the store alone even in a dangerous area. Customers were rude but that probably had more to do with the stores location. Low pay. Only managers got full time hours.
Literally the worst
Sales Associate and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 15, 2019
Management talks bad about everyone, raises are a joke, and the corporation offers hardly any training. I'm a hard worker and dont make nearly enough as what corporate has put us through these last couple months
Pros
Discount
Cons
E V E R Y T H I N G else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cosmoprof. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss