Cosmoprof Employee Review

Has Improved
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJune 14, 2019
They’ve allowed associates to wear jeans which is great because there’s a lot of lifting and jeans are sturdier than other kinds of pants. Need more than a full time manager.

Other Cosmoprof Employee Reviews

Horrible
Adviser (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, CAJuly 17, 2019
Manager micro-managed every one, including the assistant manager. Manager was always in the back but complained about sales even though she was never on the sales floor to help. Manager made us time our 10 minute breaks and complained about not getting her bonuses even though we were short staffed and none of us had been there long enough to affect her not getting her bonus. Manager never worked the weekends and Sundays only one associate would eotk (typically) so often had to open and close the store alone even in a dangerous area. Customers were rude but that probably had more to do with the stores location. Low pay. Only managers got full time hours.
Literally the worst
Sales Associate and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 15, 2019
Management talks bad about everyone, raises are a joke, and the corporation offers hardly any training. I'm a hard worker and dont make nearly enough as what corporate has put us through these last couple months
Pros
Discount
Cons
E V E R Y T H I N G else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cosmoprof. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight