Cosmos Corporation

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

A Family Like No Other

Working at Cosmos Corporation has been one of the greatest blessings of my life. If you are willing to work hard, be a team-player, and live the Cosmos values, you will find a culture and family that will support you fully as you grow into a better person than when you arrived. Work-life balance and community giving are strongly emphasized at all levels. This is not your typical corporation that gives you grief about using your vacation because the people at Cosmos genuinely care about your well-being. Cosmos has invested in me in so many ways - I wouldn't dream of applying anywhere else. Over the years, leaders have taken a personal interest in the well-being of my individual family members during emergencies and tough situations. I've been blessed to be promoted from an entry-level position. This kind of opportunity abounds at Cosmos.

Pros

Culture, leadership, Ceo, opportunity, friendships, work-life balance, provision for family, community outreach

Cons

Amazing Culture

I love my job at Cosmos. It's a refreshing environment where everyone is dedicated to the same mission, and we all collaborate and look for opportunities to achieve that mission. There are also a ton of processes that are continually being built, improved, and changed. Communication of these changes can be difficult to manage, but the open culture and willingness to help make every day exciting and fulfilling.

A workplace where the culture actually matches its mission statement

I work on the office side of Cosmos Corporation (we are a manufacturer so I can not speak to the production/manufacturing side of the organization). I have been working here for eight years. When I started, it was a good place to work, now it is easily the best place that have ever worked in my entire career. It has been a great journey to watch the company grow and transform. I have never seen a leadership team that is so committed to a positive and healthy culture. A culture of not building walls between departments, a culture of encouragement and humble/honest evaluation. A culture that looks to impact the world, grow employees personally and deliver the best products to our customers. The company is growing at a fast pace, what is impressive is to see the caliber of people that are being added. I have the privilege to work with such amazing group of people that work hard and truly care for others.If you are considering working here, I will tell you the same advice I tell my closest friends, apply and do what you can to join the team.

Pros

amazing benefits (including days off to serve the community ), coworkers, leadership, personal development, organizational health

Cons

The growth of the company has people under pressure, takes a while to earn vacation time

Amazing place to work!

I've never worked anywhere else like Cosmos! Company works hard everyday on culture, provide educational and training opportunities for employees. People are always willing to help one another and work towards our collective goals. There is a lot of room for growth from a career perspective. I love the culture of being encouraged to innovate within our roles or bring ideas forth for the company in general.

Pros

Culture, employee activities, growth

I loved cosmos. I was sad to leave

I realy loved working at cosmos. If I could have transferred to florida I would have keept my job with cosmos. They are a great company to work for and even changed my hours so that I could take care of my granddaughter whole my daughter was in training for the army. I absolutely loved working for this company

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Not a place for a black person.

NEPOTISM... Cult like environment. Prejudice, I was called the N word by a newer employee and I was fired.. Everyone there new each other .The company is a place where I felt out of place when I came to work to make a living. There is a double standard for people of color.

Jobs at Cosmos Corporation