Cosmos Corporation
View all Cosmos Corporation reviews

Cosmos Corporation

Cosmos Corporation Employee Review

Cosmos Corporation Machine Operator & Packager Review - I loved cosmos. I was sad to leave

I realy loved working at cosmos. If I could have transferred to florida I would have keept my job with cosmos. They are a great company to work for and even changed my hours so that I could take care of my granddaughter whole my daughter was in training for the army. I absolutely loved working for this company

Unlike any other work environment

Cosmos has a unique, and amazing, culture. Humility, teamwork, and people smarts are driving forces. If you have those - you will love it and succeed.

Pros

Forward thinking and generous management, caring coworkers, life balance valued, good pay, great benefits, family friendly

Cons

Growing fast - learning as we go.

Truly a Unique Workplace

I came to Cosmos in the middle of the pandemic from a large, multi-national corporation. When I applied, I had little to no background on the company, but had some friends who worked there. When I came in for my interview I immediately could tell that Cosmos was different from any other place I’ve worked. Coming from a large company, the friendliness and family-like feel of Cosmos was a breath of fresh air. But don’t let the kindness of the employees fool you, these people work HARD and are doing HUGE things in the pet care industry. Cosmos has a culture that is so unique and a leadership team that is so dedicated to the mission and advancement of the company. As an employee of the company, I have complete transparency as to WHY decisions are made and WHERE the company is heading at all times. I have the freedom to speak up if I feel something needs to be changed and my manager trusts me to work from anywhere. I can’t recommend working here enough - its change my career for the better and I’ve met some of the most amazing people ever.

Pros

Transparent leadership, family-like culture, mission-oriented, flexible work, fun enviornment

Cons

All PTO is lumped together

Great Community, doing Amazing Things

From the moment that you arrive to Cosmos, you are made to feel like a valued member of the team. The company's Core Values are clearly displayed, communicated, and celebrated. The on boarding process was organized and timely. We are growing so fast, it is clearly communicated and seems that the culture set in place is expecting of change and growth which is such a positive thing to see in Corporate America.

Pros

Lots of celebrations!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cosmos Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Cosmos Corporation Reviews by Location

• Cosmos Corporation
  • I loved cosmos. I was sad to leave
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?