Cosmos Corporation
View all Cosmos Corporation reviews

Cosmos Corporation

Cosmos Corporation Employee Review

Cosmos Corporation Marketing/Product Team Member Review - Unlike any other work environment

Cosmos has a unique, and amazing, culture. Humility, teamwork, and people smarts are driving forces. If you have those - you will love it and succeed.

Pros

Forward thinking and generous management, caring coworkers, life balance valued, good pay, great benefits, family friendly

Cons

Growing fast - learning as we go.

Great responsibilities - Amazing Culture - Wonderful Colleagues and Leaders

I have worked for Cosmos for a year and a half and it is the best company I have ever worked for. They truly care about the well-being of their employees and create an excellent work-life balance. Cosmos deeply cares about their employees and puts forth a lot of effort in advancing individuals into their careers through training and courses. There is a lot of room for growth within the company. If you work hard, you will get rewarded for that. Cosmos is truly an amazing company.

Pros

Responsibilities, coworkers, core values, etc.

Same location

Culture is Everything. Coworkers are Family.

The workplace culture is what sets Cosmos apart from other employers. Cosmos keeps its culture in the forefront when hiring and as a result, people genuinely enjoy spending 40 hours a week with one another. The management team is incredibly transparent with team members and the clarity in communication & business alignment makes for outcomes that mutually benefit both Cosmos and its employees. The hardest part of working here is that Cosmos Corporation is growing at an incredible rate and there are a lot of open positions that need filing to help redistribute work loads. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that the work I do doesn't just drive profits for Cosmos but it enriches the lives of the less fortunate through Gift of Love International, a non-profit organization funded by Cosmos Corporation.

Pros

Coworkers and Management are great. Family Plan Benefits are really good.

Cons

Cannot contribute to 401k for your first year

Mission statement!!!

Since day 1 Cosmos has taken time to help me grow with the company. Within 2 years I went from entry level position to supervisor. The leadership here truly cares for all their employees. They go the extra mile to advance employee growth, training and they nurture a safe culture that breeds a family like atmosphere. All departments work together like a very well oiled machine to serve a specific purpose, our mission statement, which I strongly suggest reading.

Pros

Benefits are off the hook! Medical, Dental, Vision, paid vacations, paid mission days, paid sick leave, and then theirs the extras like paid lunches, monthly treats, and monthly learning classes. There is so much more I can say but i'll stop for now.

Cons

I really can't think of anything...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cosmos Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Cosmos Corporation Reviews by Location

• Cosmos Corporation
  • Unlike any other work environment