Cosmos Corporation

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Great responsibilities - Amazing Culture - Wonderful Colleagues and Leaders

I have worked for Cosmos for a year and a half and it is the best company I have ever worked for. They truly care about the well-being of their employees and create an excellent work-life balance. Cosmos deeply cares about their employees and puts forth a lot of effort in advancing individuals into their careers through training and courses. There is a lot of room for growth within the company. If you work hard, you will get rewarded for that. Cosmos is truly an amazing company.

Pros

Responsibilities, coworkers, core values, etc.

Cons

Culture is Everything. Coworkers are Family.

The workplace culture is what sets Cosmos apart from other employers. Cosmos keeps its culture in the forefront when hiring and as a result, people genuinely enjoy spending 40 hours a week with one another. The management team is incredibly transparent with team members and the clarity in communication & business alignment makes for outcomes that mutually benefit both Cosmos and its employees. The hardest part of working here is that Cosmos Corporation is growing at an incredible rate and there are a lot of open positions that need filing to help redistribute work loads. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that the work I do doesn't just drive profits for Cosmos but it enriches the lives of the less fortunate through Gift of Love International, a non-profit organization funded by Cosmos Corporation.

Pros

Coworkers and Management are great. Family Plan Benefits are really good.

Cons

Cannot contribute to 401k for your first year

Mission statement!!!

Since day 1 Cosmos has taken time to help me grow with the company. Within 2 years I went from entry level position to supervisor. The leadership here truly cares for all their employees. They go the extra mile to advance employee growth, training and they nurture a safe culture that breeds a family like atmosphere. All departments work together like a very well oiled machine to serve a specific purpose, our mission statement, which I strongly suggest reading.

Pros

Benefits are off the hook! Medical, Dental, Vision, paid vacations, paid mission days, paid sick leave, and then theirs the extras like paid lunches, monthly treats, and monthly learning classes. There is so much more I can say but i'll stop for now.

Cons

I really can't think of anything...

Purpose and Strong Culture

Cosmos is a unique place to work in the best way. The focus on culture, honesty, clarity, creativity and being the person others want to work with is emphasized daily.

Pros

Lots of free lunches, supportive management, focus on development

Cons

growing so fast, there's a regular cycle of change...good...but requires flexibility.

A Growing Company with a Purpose

From day 1 I knew this place was different. The culture is not something that is displayed on a poster or slide just to be read by upper management as something to strive for. The culture is something that each person I have encountered lives and breaths. Management talks the talk and walks the walk when it comes to creating a positive work environment and putting positive actions back into surrounding communities and around the globe. The walls are filled with genuine and smart people. It is a joy to come to work and create day after day. There is a great sense of teamwork, collaboration, and helping each other succeed. If you are into office politics, silos, and C.Y.A. this is not the place for you. You will not fit in.

Pros

Inspiring and generous leadership, great work life balance, full of smart people working hard to create great products

Amazing Culture. Wonderful People. Life-Changing Mission.

I started at Cosmos during the Pandemic. I was looking for a company that would offer me more meaning and impact than just bringing home a paycheck. What I found in Cosmos was a mission-driven company that truly lives it's mission of Moving Forward, Giving Back. The HR director spoke about the culture. Even so, I was not prepared for how refreshingly different this culture is from any other place I've worked. There is a level of trust among co-workers that allows you to take chances, collaborate, fail and ultimately succeed TOGETHER. Managers actually check up to make sure you're getting your vacation time and mission days scheduled. They require no communication over the weekends so you can just be in the moment with your family. If you're looking for a career or job change, definitely check Cosmos Corporation out!

Pros

Amazing culture, work-life balance, supportive leaders, opportunities for growth

Company culture is unmatched.

Cosmos Corporation has a workplace culture unlike any other. Co-workers and management constantly encourage one another throughout the day, and you really feel like you're a part of a team. If you're looking to work in a fun, fast-paced environment with some of the hardest-working individuals in the industry, then Cosmos is the place for you.

Pros

Company culture, positive environment, opportunities for growth, tons of celebrations & free food, ability to work remote.

Cons

Sometime a little too fast-paced.

Culture is a high priority

Within the first days working at Cosmos, you realize just how much they value their workplace culture. You instantly feel welcome, and like you are a part of something great. They prioritize their employees, the pets they provide products to, and the poor (through their GOLI foundation). I'm thankful to be a part of a company that gives back to the needy, and that encourages employees to volunteer in the community (through things such as paid mission days). Even as the company is growing fast, they make it feel like family.

Pros

Mission days, Vacation Time, Great Healthcare

Unlike any other work environment

Cosmos has a unique, and amazing, culture. Humility, teamwork, and people smarts are driving forces. If you have those - you will love it and succeed.

Pros

Forward thinking and generous management, caring coworkers, life balance valued, good pay, great benefits, family friendly

Cons

Growing fast - learning as we go.

Truly a Unique Workplace

I came to Cosmos in the middle of the pandemic from a large, multi-national corporation. When I applied, I had little to no background on the company, but had some friends who worked there. When I came in for my interview I immediately could tell that Cosmos was different from any other place I’ve worked. Coming from a large company, the friendliness and family-like feel of Cosmos was a breath of fresh air. But don’t let the kindness of the employees fool you, these people work HARD and are doing HUGE things in the pet care industry. Cosmos has a culture that is so unique and a leadership team that is so dedicated to the mission and advancement of the company. As an employee of the company, I have complete transparency as to WHY decisions are made and WHERE the company is heading at all times. I have the freedom to speak up if I feel something needs to be changed and my manager trusts me to work from anywhere. I can’t recommend working here enough - its change my career for the better and I’ve met some of the most amazing people ever.

Pros

Transparent leadership, family-like culture, mission-oriented, flexible work, fun enviornment

Cons

All PTO is lumped together

Great Community, doing Amazing Things

From the moment that you arrive to Cosmos, you are made to feel like a valued member of the team. The company's Core Values are clearly displayed, communicated, and celebrated. The on boarding process was organized and timely. We are growing so fast, it is clearly communicated and seems that the culture set in place is expecting of change and growth which is such a positive thing to see in Corporate America.

Pros

Lots of celebrations!

A Family Like No Other

Working at Cosmos Corporation has been one of the greatest blessings of my life. If you are willing to work hard, be a team-player, and live the Cosmos values, you will find a culture and family that will support you fully as you grow into a better person than when you arrived. Work-life balance and community giving are strongly emphasized at all levels. This is not your typical corporation that gives you grief about using your vacation because the people at Cosmos genuinely care about your well-being. Cosmos has invested in me in so many ways - I wouldn't dream of applying anywhere else. Over the years, leaders have taken a personal interest in the well-being of my individual family members during emergencies and tough situations. I've been blessed to be promoted from an entry-level position. This kind of opportunity abounds at Cosmos.

Pros

Culture, leadership, Ceo, opportunity, friendships, work-life balance, provision for family, community outreach

Amazing Culture

I love my job at Cosmos. It's a refreshing environment where everyone is dedicated to the same mission, and we all collaborate and look for opportunities to achieve that mission. There are also a ton of processes that are continually being built, improved, and changed. Communication of these changes can be difficult to manage, but the open culture and willingness to help make every day exciting and fulfilling.

A workplace where the culture actually matches its mission statement

I work on the office side of Cosmos Corporation (we are a manufacturer so I can not speak to the production/manufacturing side of the organization). I have been working here for eight years. When I started, it was a good place to work, now it is easily the best place that have ever worked in my entire career. It has been a great journey to watch the company grow and transform. I have never seen a leadership team that is so committed to a positive and healthy culture. A culture of not building walls between departments, a culture of encouragement and humble/honest evaluation. A culture that looks to impact the world, grow employees personally and deliver the best products to our customers. The company is growing at a fast pace, what is impressive is to see the caliber of people that are being added. I have the privilege to work with such amazing group of people that work hard and truly care for others.If you are considering working here, I will tell you the same advice I tell my closest friends, apply and do what you can to join the team.

Pros

amazing benefits (including days off to serve the community ), coworkers, leadership, personal development, organizational health

Cons

The growth of the company has people under pressure, takes a while to earn vacation time

Amazing place to work!

I've never worked anywhere else like Cosmos! Company works hard everyday on culture, provide educational and training opportunities for employees. People are always willing to help one another and work towards our collective goals. There is a lot of room for growth from a career perspective. I love the culture of being encouraged to innovate within our roles or bring ideas forth for the company in general.

Pros

Culture, employee activities, growth

I loved cosmos. I was sad to leave

I realy loved working at cosmos. If I could have transferred to florida I would have keept my job with cosmos. They are a great company to work for and even changed my hours so that I could take care of my granddaughter whole my daughter was in training for the army. I absolutely loved working for this company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cosmos Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Cosmos Corporation