Cosmos Corporation

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

A workplace where the culture actually matches its mission statement

I work on the office side of Cosmos Corporation (we are a manufacturer so I can not speak to the production/manufacturing side of the organization). I have been working here for eight years. When I started, it was a good place to work, now it is easily the best place that have ever worked in my entire career. It has been a great journey to watch the company grow and transform. I have never seen a leadership team that is so committed to a positive and healthy culture. A culture of not building walls between departments, a culture of encouragement and humble/honest evaluation. A culture that looks to impact the world, grow employees personally and deliver the best products to our customers. The company is growing at a fast pace, what is impressive is to see the caliber of people that are being added. I have the privilege to work with such amazing group of people that work hard and truly care for others.If you are considering working here, I will tell you the same advice I tell my closest friends, apply and do what you can to join the team.

Pros

amazing benefits (including days off to serve the community ), coworkers, leadership, personal development, organizational health

Cons

The growth of the company has people under pressure, takes a while to earn vacation time

Jobs at Cosmos Corporation