Cosmos Corporation

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

A Family Like No Other

Working at Cosmos Corporation has been one of the greatest blessings of my life. If you are willing to work hard, be a team-player, and live the Cosmos values, you will find a culture and family that will support you fully as you grow into a better person than when you arrived. Work-life balance and community giving are strongly emphasized at all levels. This is not your typical corporation that gives you grief about using your vacation because the people at Cosmos genuinely care about your well-being. Cosmos has invested in me in so many ways - I wouldn't dream of applying anywhere else. Over the years, leaders have taken a personal interest in the well-being of my individual family members during emergencies and tough situations. I've been blessed to be promoted from an entry-level position. This kind of opportunity abounds at Cosmos.

Pros

Culture, leadership, Ceo, opportunity, friendships, work-life balance, provision for family, community outreach

Cons