Cosmos Corporation

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Truly a Unique Workplace

I came to Cosmos in the middle of the pandemic from a large, multi-national corporation. When I applied, I had little to no background on the company, but had some friends who worked there. When I came in for my interview I immediately could tell that Cosmos was different from any other place I’ve worked. Coming from a large company, the friendliness and family-like feel of Cosmos was a breath of fresh air. But don’t let the kindness of the employees fool you, these people work HARD and are doing HUGE things in the pet care industry. Cosmos has a culture that is so unique and a leadership team that is so dedicated to the mission and advancement of the company. As an employee of the company, I have complete transparency as to WHY decisions are made and WHERE the company is heading at all times. I have the freedom to speak up if I feel something needs to be changed and my manager trusts me to work from anywhere. I can’t recommend working here enough - its change my career for the better and I’ve met some of the most amazing people ever.

Pros

Transparent leadership, family-like culture, mission-oriented, flexible work, fun enviornment

Cons

All PTO is lumped together

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cosmos Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Cosmos Corporation Reviews by Location