Work happinessScores based on about 303 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$500M to $1B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
What would you say about your employer?
Why did you want to work there, what's your favorite department, if you could improve anything what would it be.
Tell me one word that describes you.
Just interviewed today for supervisor. It was a basic interview: "What excites you", "Why choose Cost-Plus", "Previous experience and what you liked about it", "Tell us a little about yourself". I actually went into this interview wanting this position and to be part of a company that I've been a customer of for a number of years, so I did research and was able to recite the entire history of the company up to present, and that impressed them - I even names the founder and the current CEO by name. I should hear something in a couple days.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Cost Plus World Market