Costa Del Mar Sunglasses Employee Reviews

very stressful environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLOctober 24, 2018
very busy during the work shift. Contacting clients and getting their glasses repaired or upgraded as quick as possible. I worked in repairs. We also restocked the inventory.
Typical day at work
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJanuary 7, 2018
Answering phones, and listening to customers complain about the life-time warranty policy Costa has to offer. Also, management has favortism. I enjoyed my co-workers the most, the job was very stressful and not a happy working place.
Pros
discounts, no weekends
Cons
management
ok place to work
Consumer Care Lead/Web Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLNovember 16, 2017
ok place to work for the area since there is not much mroe around. decent hours and salary. Management is been changed since company was sold. Used to be better
Great place helping people find quality sunglasess
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FL 32117July 31, 2017
Taking orders from retail stores, Helping consumes find local retail stores. Spoke with consumers and retailers all over the country. Customer service job was changed to telemarketing which I did not like.
Pros
Great discount of sunglasses
Cons
Telemarketing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costa Del Mar Sunglasses. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2